Conor has no chance

conor has no chance

>Following mixed martial ass

connor is a fucking psycho. floyd plays it safe. to say he has no chance. is a bit silly

>connor is a fucking psycho
>floyd plays it safe
thats the point. conor is good at mma, but it will be a boxing match

Floyd's gonna turn his ankle from all of his running away in the ring.

conner will get the biggest payout of his life, and then his career will go down the gutter after he looses

why would it go down if he loses at something he's not even good at like MJ trying out baseball? MJ career didn't suffer one bit and he was fucking awful at it

BN stands for Browny Nigger?
You are worst than a slut calling for attention in every post

McGregor will win but it won't be graceful. The house negroes who browse here will get all upset again and chimp out for like ten threads about it.

he talks to much shit for him to stomach a mayweather loss, he will get trolled but every schmuck who brings it up when he talk shit in the future
mayweather groupie detected

You do realize the big personality is all just showmanship, right? Same thing with this entire "feud." It's all carefully crafted, even intentionally playing on racial tensions.

>McGregor will win but it won't be graceful.
he literally has no chance at winning

When's the match?

You severely overstate yourself.

It's not even scheduled.

no shit, it's like sending tim tebow to go beat usain bolt, that said the next time mcgregor opens his mouth to brag this fight will rear it's head and his ego and fans will be reminded he isn't the best, it's like when a spouses catches another cheating, even though nothing has changed except knowledge gained the relationship is forever tainted, and coners hypetrain is he is a manlet twink but an undefeated manlet twink, once he looses he will just be a manlet twink who did what he usually does and talk to much shit and got beat by a black guy, again the whole fact his majority fanbase are whites is what will doom him

soon(tm)

>no shit, it's like sending tim tebow to go beat usain bolt
Except not. Boxing is a subcomponent of MMA's style. McGregor is a generalist going against an expert, the only thing he's got going for him is that he's in better shape because of his age, so he'll recover quicker.

>more cuck shit
Why are you niggers so fucking self-conscious about losing to whites? Aren't you used to it by now?

Conor will lose because boxing isn't about doing damage anymore, it's about tapping your opponent for points as many times as possible while running around the ring and Mayweather is an expert at this.

Modern boxing (at least at the top level) is shit. The only way it will ever be worth watching again is if they go back to the earlier style, remove point scoring altogether and remove the max number of rounds. The fight goes on until one boxer is knocked out or gives up.

(This goes for UFC too, winning by points in this kind of sport is bullshit)

who gives a shit? if he actually gets the deal done it will be one of the most genius displays of self-marketing of all time.

Why should I watch this when I can just look into the manlet pit whenever I'm at the gym?

>tfw your gym doesn't have a manlet pit

retards guise, they in the thred

hope not, that overrated mick manlet needs to get his shit pushed in

Well, yeah, the manlet categories are like that. Heavyweights still KO each other.

sprinting a sub component of football, if you think coner has mastered even half the nuances of professional top tier boxing that rakes in 100x what any MMA does, you are actually retarded

Sprinting is a subcomponent of football, doesn't mean a football player could outrun an Olympic sprinter in the 100 meters

>connor is a fucking psycho
he's a douchebag, not a psycho. One loss and he will fold like Ronda Rousey

and a fucking mcgregor can't beat mayweather, fighting is primal, maywether instinctively knows the rules and the tricks used by the most advanced boxers, whereas coner has to deal with instincts that will tell him to do illegal maneuvers and is a lil shit who hasn't seriously fought even 1 of the top ranked boxers let alone knows how to counter them instinctively

are you even the guy I was replying to?

>comparing two combat sports, one of which integrates and is a direct response to the other, is like comparing a team sport and a single person sprint
Doesn't work that way, kid.

>are you even the guy I was replying to?
Are you fucking retarded? Of course a fucking tripfag is trying to track identities. You are pathetic.

he's not even a douchebag. it's all literally an act for attention because attention brings paydays. when he lost to Nate he was all class in the ring.

Mma general for anyone who wants to talk about Conor, Tyron, and Brendan more regularly.

you can't answer a question, dunno if you were first guy but whenever I see a stupid user posting stupid user shit knowing he has

>small benis
>no lifts
>uggo face & body
>beta

I will know it is you, lil homo user

sorry I mixed you up with people who post on here who are worth something

lil homo user

Aw, did someone trigger you, nigger?

that you lil homo user, lemme check

[X]small benis
[X]no lifts
[X]uggo face & body
[X]beta

how's it going lil gay

>turbomanlet vs manlet
Taller guys win the fight 99% of the time so I pick whoever that is

It's not confirmed, supposedly donors side of the agreement is settled but that still leaves Floyd's bit to work out and consider how many years it took to get floyd v manny to happen, yeah this is a dumb fight and chances are it won't happen anytime soon

Yeah man, if you keep repeating it will magically come true. That's how your people's technology works, right?

Every thread you post in turns to shit. Get a new hobby

prove me wrong faggot

>mayweather is 6'5
>mcgregor is 6'9
>manlets
??????????????????

You're a subcomponent of humanity

[X]small benis
[X]no lifts
[X]uggo face & body
[X]beta

how's it going lil gay

He's 5'9, dude. They don't even make Irishmen taller than 6'1.

That would ruin the sport. Its called the sweet science for a reason.

>he talks to much shit for him to stomach a mayweather loss, he will get trolled but every schmuck who brings it up when he talk shit in the future
He will just bring up the $100 million or whatever he made from it and remark on how it's whatever magnitude bigger than the shit talkers latest payday and how his opponent should be grateful that he is making him rich as they speak or w/e. Nobody expects him to actually win against the goat of boxing and they'll just turn it around into "but look how much balls he had to do that" just like they rationalized his Diaz loss with "well he literally stepped up multiple weight classes to fight a 200lbs behemoth on two minutes notice!!"

yeah maybe if it was a fucking decision, he isn't just going to lose, he is going to get fucked destroyed and if he brings up money they will bring up the humiliating disgrace he suffered from his big mouth....lots of fighters have won more than mcgregor, it's his cocky attitude that make shim popular and that image and attitude will be getting knocked the fuck out, just like he will be

fat man would disagree but no one really buys his bullshit

That doesn't count, he just ate several smaller Irishmen.

Except he's lost before on multiple occasions and hasn't lost his popularity. You need to stop ooga boogaing in every thread.

kek

>nate diaz

Does Nick still fight? I mean if Jon Jones can fail numerous times for coke and get into car accidents and still can fight why not Nick?

If the UFC pay him shitloads he will, but they won't. Nick's last fight was a super fight with Anderson Silva that did 650,000 buys and Diaz reportedly got millions in ppv bonus.The modern UFC without Conor or Ronda can't sell more than 300k PPV's so he wouldn't get nearly as much money, There are no other big draws anymore, and Nick isn't going to take a pay-cut for getting punched in the head when he's already rich

USADA was trying to ban him for 5 years for smokin da heefer. While they give jones a year or less for coke and other roid users less than a year. Either a case of abusing power or thinking weed is super steroids

anderson silva was on roids. All these mofuckas on steroids. You're on steroids

I mean Conor has a punches chance sure. But it's Floyd fucking Mayweather. He's gonna work Conor for every round.

Either Conor gets lucky and knocks him out, becoming super famous and a hundred millionaire or Floyd successfully avoids him for 12 rounds and he becomes a hundred millionaire while taking no damage.

Win/win sitch.

That is some bullshit right there

honestly this. Conor can only win. Floyd has already won, networth: $300+million, and stands only to win even more. I'm rooting for both for suckering the shit out of the masses.

Yeah it's obviously a "pass the torch" moment.

I expect it to look like Mayweather-Alvarez except even more boring. Mayweather embodies everything wrong with boxing and his fans are turbo-cuckolds.

Boxing has standing 8-count. No way Connor knocks Floyd down multiple times

True. Getting a knock down would be as good as a victory though tbf.

>greasy nigger skin
>gyno
>shit legs
>cross eyed
>Doesnt own a car
>cant get laid
>looks like a nigger chia pet
How does it feel being fucking trash?

>MJ career didn't suffer one bit and he was fucking awful at it
umm, think again sweetie