How do you feel about r/The_Donald stealing our memes?

How do you feel about r/The_Donald stealing our memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYOA_ciyS6c
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/39084b/iama_536_pound_40_year_old_man_who_lives_a_very/crza3es/
youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the video about? I'm not enabling that fuck by giving him $0.0000001 with my view.

How do you feel about sucking other guys off while you browse Reddit?

about r/The_Donald making memes about him

PAY MY HEALTHCARE etc.

It's pretty hilarious desu

I'm just glad he saw the meme. Fuck him.

This is just like the old days

We make memes trolling someone, and reddit/ebaums world/9gag takes the blame

This is a classic setup.

but it is fitness related

>fat video game neckbeard manchild attentionwhore blogging
>fitness related
choose one

>eceleb drama
>controversial subreddits
>the serious charge of meme theft

He already called Veeky Forums "beta cucks"

The more people that troll him the better, he's a fucking sympathy whore. I don't know why so many people waste time trying to help this failure of a man who isn't even willing to help himself.

Sorry, my last statement was rude and I'm trying to be less negative.

I deleted it.

we need to start a campaign against enabling Boogie by giving him views.

1 view = 1 calorie

if you care you'll stop watching™

I almost wonder if boogie is in on the meme and is attributing our meme to reddit because he thinks this is a way he can "le ebic trole" us

Boogie is a literal 40 year old virgin who's been on Veeky Forums for ages and is confirmed to ctrl+F the Veeky Forums catalog for threads about him (he probably made this one). he's well aware of where the pay for my healthcare meme actually comes from

>virgin

Isn't he married?

>reddit steals Veeky Forums content
Where have you been for the last decade? Jesus Christ, SIR fucking posts his Veeky Forums comics on r/fitness.

SALAD DODGING

>loses 8lbs over 9 year period while begging for money
>he actually just took a big shit

Now seriously, what the hell did he mean by that?

He is the big shit lmao

DOCTOR ROBOTNIK LOOKING

PIE FINDING.

He's not. He has a hot wife.

More proof that women are attracted to genetics only.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYOA_ciyS6c

she's not hot. For him, any woman is hot, but she's absolutely not impressive. She's pretty fucking unattractive.

hi boogie, I am a big fan of your work. keep it up dude.

This fat FUCK weighs 600lbs and for his height he should weigh 150lbs (will they ever learn?). He therefore has 450lbs of pure LARD on his body. A pound of fat has 3,500 calories. 3,500 multiplied by 450 is 1,575,000. This fat disgusting BLOB has GUZZLED an extra 1.575 MILLION calories ON TOP of what he burns off just by weighing the same as a 2 year old ELEPHANT.

Nice cherrypicking. He only eats like that like once a year for the purposes of a COMEDIC video. When he eats off-camera it's surely very healthy food with reasonable portion sizes at normal frequency. He's really trying to lose weight man he said so himself.

I don't know much about the guy, but there's pictures of a black (mixed?) "friend" hanging around. And if I remember correctly, he's somewhat in shape too. No way she's gonna have sex with a fat retard when she can go bang a muscled guy down the hall. Boogies won't even hear through his headphones and the crinkling of a Doritos bag.

>implying she puts out

>He has a hot wife.

HAHAH

damn your standards are really low dude

I was just lurking fit and this made me SCREAM

what is this shit?

so has he literally killed a starving child ? mathematically speaking of course could a normal human being live 70years off of that ?

>I'M SCREAMING LMAO
Would you fuck off?

no you dummy that's about 2 years worth of 2000 calorie days

she looks almost as fat as he is

>his height

to be fair his spine is probably compressed a couple of inches given all the pressure on it

>but it is fitness related
you people are the problem

I feel sorry for Boogie more than I hate him. The only thing I hate are his excuses.

yeah but doesnt he have to eat like 4k kcal a day to maintain whereas he would eat ~2k if he had normal size ? so for every day he maintained that weight he ate 2 days worth of food or not ?

His wife is a fucking whale. She is massive now

Was Veeky Forums responsible for that annoying fedora "le reddit army" meme? I remember years ago, you couldn't go on any popular linked video without seeing that retarded meme.

Yeah lol, I'm not going to lie I shitposted stuff like that

ah yeah he's been fat for like 40 years so pretty much 40 years worth of wasted food

That's what I thought. Although I think there was some retards on reddit who made their own subreddit about it.

Either way, I'm glad it's long dead. I got so fed up with it that I even got a chrome extension which blocked those comments.

He admitted himself that all he does is eat her out. He's too fat to have sex and will die a virgin.

lmao I know this is bullshit but will go on a 40 day water fast if you can post sauce

T H I C C

I know there was a subreddit for it, some of it came from /tv/ and /b/ as well

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/39084b/iama_536_pound_40_year_old_man_who_lives_a_very/crza3es/

Make sure you take lots of vitamins

Also youtube comments are always trash anyway

more like hotwife xD

True. It's not like nothing of value was lost, but I just found it annoying for some reason.

Yeah Boogie, you will. You will have to pay for decades of shitty decisions, boo hoo.

CALORIE THIEVING

god damnit.

This guy gets it, I'm sure boogie only goes to a buffet every time he makes a video, just to celebrate.

I'm not defending the dude, but there's enough food to feed everybody on this planet. Food scarcity comes down to not being able to get that food to those who need it.

I wonder if their "roommate" still fucks her after she's gained all that weight.

Well he is black

I never watched one of his videos. Don't even know how his voice sounds. Fuck this fat scumbag

Hence the side nigger

Yeah dude! Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure he eats healthy stuff like fried rice.

Who fucking cares about some random site?
Who cares about some random fatfuck?

No wonder you'll never get pussy.

>He's not. He has a hot wife.
youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4

Holy shit, she had to have gained like 200 lbs in the course of like 2-3 years. How the fuck do you do that?

Easily apparently. A friend of mine has a younger sister, she was always pretty skinny and petite her entire life. Then in literally the past ~2 years she quintupled in size and looks disgusting now and is probably still gaining weight. She doesn't even fit her clothes. Sad really.

>She doesn't want to be filmed
>stays in the hallway of the room they're filming in

Is she retarded?

goddamn she's gigantic

pretty sure this was a joke. if not, then yes she is retarded.

When they have sex, new galaxies form

this. Those are just prop calories

>read the comments
>all the fatties getting triggered at criticism backed up by science
>user: "Pussypass"

>somebody is going to fucking pay for this !