How is my country seen on Veeky Forums?

How is my country seen on Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

South Africa? Deep down I want to see what industrialized nignoggery will lead to.

aaah, i thought this thread has flags, im Georgian pic not related

not very relevant, Stalin is from there, constantly bullied by Russia like most countries it borders, on the far edge of Europe, otherwise pretty beautiful

that's all i got

well at least you see us as a part of Europa

most people here do not realize you are a country, sorry
t.USA

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk

You've got a pretty alphabet but ugly borders. You should have conquered Azerbaijan.

Not European btw.

We would have to genocide them in that case. they act like niggers once in Georgia
>usa
>200 y/o country
I don't care what they realize

haha, top banter

I only have a positive opinion; Georgians hate corruption I think? Which makes them far better than most ex-soviet nations. Also a large monarchist movement I think? Would be awesome a for the return of that ancient Kingdom. One of the first Christian countries I think? But also ripped off our flag soo..

t. Englander

I don't really understand why but every Brit i've encountered on Veeky Forums speaks so good about us, feels good
>Georgians hate corruption I think?
We do
Also a large monarchist movement I think?
No
>One of the first Christian countries I think?
It is but its hard for me to understand why, i mean it's great and all but still strange
>ripped off our flag
We did

>his country isn’t even 30 years old

This is a history board user

>t. 30 year old country
If you get to claim to be older than you are, because of prior states, we get to claim to be as old as England, being an offshoot state from England.
Besides that, you're small, just got away from the Soviets, and are about to restore your monarchy, right? Or, at least, one can hope so. And who doesn't love tiny languages with their own alphabets?

Yes and Georgia gained its independence on the 9th of April 1991 making it less than 30 years old. Nothing I’ve said has been false

Georgia as a state has existed as far back as the 9th century and done so on the same piece of land, you can not compare it to the United States as you (I'm assuming its you) compared it to.

*10th Century

>he thinks there's continuity

I like Trio Mandili's music. That is literally all I know about Georgia, other than that your script looks a lot like Hindi/Bengali for some reason. Are the girls all as cute as those singers are?

I wasn’t the one to compare it to the US and do you think Brittany still counts as a nation? the same people with the same language still live there

this picture is godawfull I mean if this game was popular enought in Georgia our (Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia and the spiritual leader of the Georgian Orthodox Church) would put a taboo on it and force those retards to change her skin color (she was discribed as pale white like snow) plus shes a saint so that's very disrespectful to make her look like a niger

wew lad, now that's integrity. I love it. I'll never make fun of Georgians again.

>being old is his country’s claim to fame

go back to /pol/

You guys are pretty cool, did an amazing victory over the Seijuks and seems like it could one day rise beyond it's corner on the Black Sea.

I’m American
I think Georgia looks like a nice country
Not many Americans know about it, other than there’s a country that has the same name as a state
More people knew about it ten years ago during the wars

>im Georgian pic not related
If you're Georgian , it kind of is

t. amerifag
We were Kings faggot

I'm American