Get drunk last night

>get drunk last night
>slept like shit
>woke up all dehydrated and groggy and with a horrible case of mud butt

Is alcohol the ultimate gains goblin?

This is why I quit drinking. Always ruined my next day because of the hangovers. I enjoyed the feeling of being buzzed/drunk but it wasn't worth losing most of the next day feeling like shit.

No it only reduces protein synthesis, HGH, fucks metabolism, dehydrated, fucked up recovery rate, empty calories, etc.

You're fine

>Never have I awoken wishing I had drank the previous night.
>But every time I wake up hungover do I wish to never drink again

give this a spin around the old noggin, then quit alcohol.

alcohol is indeed the ultimate gains goblin

i quite drinking booze 13 months ago for this exact reason too. i'm 28 now and had been drinking since i was like 15, i'm just over it. surprisingly it's been really easy and nobody cares -- when i was in my early 20s if i went out with friends and said i wasn't going to drink that night, everyone would freak out for some reason.

Stopped drinking beer and dark/cheap liquor. Switched to drinking a locally distilled gin with a splash of tonic water. Now I can catch a buzz and wake up feeling fine the next morning.

Yes, and Allah knows best.

It's been easy for me too but FUCKING EVERYBODY cares. It's like such a revelation when we go out and I don't drink. And now when plans get made.. "oh user isn't going to drink how BORING". It's so frustrating no one knows how to have a good time without alcohol.

Absolutely, but if you only drink socially it's not a big deal. You have to look at what you want.

I'm much happier at 14% and getting slammed with the fuckin' boys than sub 12% and being an autist.

>Experiencing hangovers

Sounds like you didn't have any gains to lose in the first place.

Or you are drinking an obscene amount of incredibly shitty booze

Moderation, ever heard about it?

wat?

how old are you?

This.

Also if you wake up with a hangover you're doing something wrong. Either drinking too much or failing to self-remedy before sleep.

You need to find new friends. They find you boring when you're not drinking, while their drinking seems to frustrate you.

Sounds gross, but if you just have to drink Vodka + Sparkling water. No hangover and doesn't taste like ass.

Such a sweet child. You have much to learn.

Don't let the world dim your light

yes yes, keep drinking our liquids goyim. we know best.

Best cure for a hangover

Gatorade and trees until you look Vietnamese.

lol, pretty cute stuff here

Yep, I adjusted my workout schedule to fit in with my drinking schedule. My gains have thanked me for sure.

wat??

>trees until you look Vietnamese.

Chopping wood? Walking in a forest? How do either of those things make you look Vietnamese?

>mud butt
kek

weed you fucking dumpling

>fix the negative effects of one drug by abusing another

great plan there, user

at least weed doesn't leave you feeling like shit in the morning

i remember warm soup used to help me the most when i drank a lot

>I let other people do my thinking for me.

An 8am workout followed by 10 100 yard striders

M8, imagine the same pain, but being a fucking 18 yo. At this point i'm wondering if i should just stay home/gym/library. People get smarter the older they get, r-r-right ?

>People get smarter the older they get, r-r-right ?

lmao some people wish

Damn, I remember how painfully stupid I was at 18. Here's a tip: If you are not enjoying yourself, it's your own goddamn fault. Your stupid friends are not obligated to make sure you're having a good time.

>home/gym/library
>drink

If these are your only options then you are a fucking retard

Just be moderate about it. If I drink, I have 1 to 3 beers a sitting, and I fit it into my macros. Light consumption of beer is actually good for you, stick to local stuff.

I mean the ultimate gains goblin is probably a harder drug like meth or heroin, but yes, alcohol is a big gains goblin.

what are you 45? all or nothing pussy

this, switched to kush, way better

still have a beer or whiskey or two socially but no more pounding

Sure they do enjoy themselves. I do too, when they're sober. Most people i hang out with are actually cool but jesus when alcohol's involved it's like trying to talk to a 5 year old autist. At that point i mostly leave them be, but then the next day i get shit like
>user, why the did you go so early ? Didn't you enjoy yourself ?
And i'm just to lazy to explain
All would've been fine, but i live in a 20k city. The biggest attraction we have are some old ass churches and a pook. Also, even if I wanted to, I have an hour to the closest "big" city

If i'm drinking then I'm gonna get buzzed. I don't drink enough to be content with 3 shitty craft beers.

A pool*

>all these excuses

I don't blame you. Like I said, I was an idiot like you when I was 18. I wouldn't have followed this advice either. If you really wanted to have a good time, then you would find a way. Other people are not to blame, you are. You'll either realize this now and start enjoying yourself or you'll realize it later and regret how much time you wasted.

Get a soda then tell them its a vodka soda

>do nothing
>complain about how there is nothing to do

You sound like a 13 year old girl.

My physical and mental health is far greater without alcohol.

I look better than I ever have; skin, face, hair and body.

I wasn't even drinking that much, a couple times a week I'd have some beers and once a week I would party.

Fat has melted off, I sleep like a baby and found a type of inner peace I can't really describe. It's only been 1.5 years with no booze for me.

>might just say fuck it and get a bottle of makers mark and enjoy the fuck out of it

I fell for the Soylent meme (well I had the UK equivalent called Huel) and would chug a shake of it just before going to bed after a night of drinking. I would feel amazing when I woke up. No hangover at all. And its a healthy meal.

There are reason's you need to be slammed with the boys to be happy. maybe you should look into those reasons. You're nothing but an alcoholic piece of shit kys

as someone who is in their late 20s and doesn't drink anymore, here's some advice:

for whatever reason, alcohol is extremely important to social interactions in your early 20s. as retarded as it is, you not drinking WILL make you stand out in a non-positive manner as it seems to make people in their early 20s feel uncomfortable to be around someone who isn't drinking when they are.

my advice is when you go out with friends to a bar, partake, but limit yourself to two drinks. that's not enough to get fucked up, but enough so that people generally won't think twice about it. if anyone asks why you aren't drinking more just say you have to wake up early the next morning.

by the time you hit ~26-27 years old people will no longer care if you drink booze or not.

some people might say you should "be true to yourself, don't care what other people think" blahblahblah -- trust me, been there, done that, this is the best solution.

This is good advice

Yeah right. Maybe i do actually. If i didn't get asked about it everytime i go out maybe i wouldn't. I couldn't care less what you want to do with your money in your free time. Just don't try to coax me into it.
Thanks for the tips senpai. I don't think it'll be easy to readjist but thank you anyway.

Order tonic water. It looks like you're drinking a G&T and if some dumb cunt wants to take a sip she won't be able to tell the difference. Problem fucking solved

Fucking people these days can't wipe their ass without someone telling them what to do.

Thank you too. I'll try to take that into consideration. Worst comes i'll just go full cocoon mode.

Have a prairie oyater the next morning. Protein and hangover cure all in one.

>tons of calories and sugar

The Gains Goblin Overlord

here's the real hanover cure, trust me a bowl of Vietnamese pho this will fix you right up.

Drink better quality booze and more water next time you fuckhead. Also eat more protein beforehand.

>all drugs have universally and absolutely negative effects only
>that's why i drink alcohol
CAPTAIN, WE'VE NEVER DETECTED LEVELS OF NORMALCY THIS HIGH

this is how autistic i am

2 drinks is the smallest number of drinks you can have and still refer to the amount in the plural, i.e.,

"i had some drinks last night"

so i can basically not drink and people still think im a normie

Weed is better, it does not turn you into a drunken moron

>Redbreast

Any of you mamajammas in polka-dot pajamas who like drink and haven't tried it are missing out.

>I'm much happier at 14% and getting slammed with the fuckin' boys than sub 12% and being an autist

try 7% and being an autist

I try not to drink too much. It really hits me in the mental dick for a good few days afterwards.

The physical aspect of the hangover is more or less tolerable. It's the depression and anxiety that it unleashes that is the worst.

So I swear off it. I carry on with my life, start feeling better, stronger, smarter, happier over the course of a week or two.
But then the rot sets in. I start to get fucking bored. I start to get tired of being in control and aware of reality. It builds up and up until I end up with this insatiable urge to go out and get totally shit faced.

It goes on in this cycle every 2 or 3 weeks. It's fucking stupid but I don't know how to let off that kind of steam without it.

>Soylent equivalent
>healthy

just lol

>Friday night
>Get drunk and smoke a pack of cigs
>Saturday is wiped out, sitting at home not being able to enjoy everything
>Don't smoke or drink all week
>Friday night do it again

Every week for two months now. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself on Friday night

>Is alcohol the ultimate gains goblin?

No. The proper order of gains goblins is:
alcohol < normies < women < normie women < yourself

>yourself
That feel

What is the cut off point consistency wise for mud butt? I want to use that term more often in casual conversation, but I hate being dishonest

Like if I wipe my shit on the side of a cereal box how far down should it travel over 10 seconds to be muddy?

I believe in you user

Drink less, drink water

This guy knows whats up

What does mud butt mean?

Exactly this. It was fun when I was younger but around 25 the 2 day hangovers started setting in and it just wasn't worth it anymore.

Same here. When I was younger, around 17 - 21, I could drink heavily two or even three days in a row. Now it takes me two days to recover from a mild night out.

I drink a sip or take a vitamin b complex, magnesium and vitamin c and drink shitloads of water before drinking, or preferably before bed.
>have no more hangovers, mild headache at worst
>wake up lean as fuck from my body using up all the stored water

I'm 22 and don't have hangovers at all anymore.
Don't know what the hell you guys are doing.

I don't drink too often, when I do I get pretty damn shit faced but I still have a good feeling for my limit - I don't enter territory where speaking or walking becomes hard.

I also drink mostly captain Morgan with cola, maybe that's simply god tier.

>I'm 22
Well no shit. When I was your age it didn't affect me either. Talk to me in 5 years. It sets in fast and it sets in hard.

It's only gotten progressively better - why would there suddendly be a drop off?
23 in a month. So two years, hm ?

Well good on you if you can keep drinking without side effects but from my anecdotal experience it will catch up to you.

It's not the physical hangover that causes a problem for me since I avoid hitting rock bottom. But even a couple of beers trigger something like post-alcohol depression and anxiety. It really fucks my head the next day, makes me sad, nervous and lethargic at the same time, and gives me bad thoughts. And from then on it takes me another couple of days to get back on track. It doesn't matter which kind of alcohol I consume, only the amount influences the severity.

I stay on a keto diet pretty much year round. Drinking anymore than a drink or two makes me sluggish and/or hungover. I don't drink unless I'm in a situation where drinking allows me to gain socially.

Well, we will see I guess. Let's hope not. But for the moment, I can enjoy getting wasted at that upcoming wedding, hopefully without puking into the high room next morning!
That sounds bad - alcohol probably really isn't for you then.
Tried weed?

I have never tried drugs apart from alcohol.
I do not trust my mind to be able to deal with it.

You don't get munchies when you're high? Seems like weed would make it real easy to start eating a ton of shitty food.

>Never have I awoken wishing I had drank the previous night
That's the exact thing I tell myself when I contemplate grabbing that one last beer for the night when I'm not sure I want it.

Got quite drunk too, was the most fun night in years and don't have a hangover. 10/10 would repeat

>The physical aspect of the hangover is more or less tolerable. It's the depression and anxiety that it unleashes that is the worst.
I know what you mean. The guilt the day after drinking is worse than the hangover most times. Today I spent a good bit of time fretting about what I said yesterday, because a friend of mine kept goading me into saying racist things cause he thinks it's funny.

About tree fiddy

>Get hungry.
>Eat healthy food instead of shit.
It is literally this easy.

Pre workout cures hangovers

This is my life. I absolutely destroy my studying and workouts, meditation, etc for 2 weeks, then all hell breaks loose and I go on a booze binge and fucking become a pathetic excuse for a human until I get back on the wagon and get my shit back together. I wish I didn't have to resort to this binge for release but fuck I've found nothing better..