Fuuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuuuuuuyyuyuyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Fuuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuuuuuuyyuyuyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuyuuuuuuck

JUST FUCKING FUCK

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TRUMP CARD

man i wasted so much on these stupid alts

Are we getting hit harder because all the "smart money" that was in OMG moved to BTC to ride the train up? If so then we should see a huge buyback once BTC stagnates and starts correcting a bit.

Yess but if btc doesn't stop. We will not see a recovery

Im going to cry myself to sleep now

Already have a burger king interview lined up.

I hate you biz. I want all of you to die.

I want off this ride, butwill wait until it climbs a little higher so I can come close to breaking even.

Not even close to a loss, but still am starting to get annoyed at this shit. Should have sold at 13 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holding from 270k here. I can feel my mental state deteriorating day by day.

The way these retards have handled things for the past two months should give you an idea of how successful your omg investment will be.
They are in way way over their heads and refuse to take advice. They have no idea how to market or even correspond to non Asian investors who just happen to be the majority of them so don't expect them to maintain their marketcap.

This will be a top performing coin after btc starts dumping

Press S to spit

They dont understand memetics

Was gonna buy at 6.20
So glad I decided to wait until tomorrow.

everex is going to kill omg

What are you talking about? They are getting new partners and customers every week.
Or are you one those of literal brain dead Sea lions who fell for a meme rumor that only did the rounds on Veeky Forums?

ded

Where in the world are your guy's stop losses? I'm trying to catch a flash crash at 67900 but no knives so far, just a bleed out.

This is proof that buy&hold is nothing but a meme. Some people just got lucky buying and holding a few coins, but that's it. I'm down 50% in this shitcoin.

All Alts are bleeding out duh. Just use this time to accumulate more. It will go to about $4.60 before the fork. It will then have a decent spike right before the fork back to $7-8 then slow climb back to $9 before mid Dec. a little more news will come out once bitcoin stabilizes (no one is dumb enough to release news right now because with bitcoin doing its thing no one is paying attention) it will be a more detailed road map and the bigger partnerships. FOMO will kick in and it will moon to $30ish then pull back to $20. Wallet and staking kicks in around summer 2018 and it’s $40+ from there.

You’re welcome biz

bahaha you realize how market cap works, right?

This thing will be lucky to hold $3

You are a brainlet. Fucking zoom out moron.

You know whats up. I think $40+ is conservative with the 2018 bull run we will experience.

Not trying to argue, just throwing out a bone. Take it or leave it.

I think the post speaks for itself.

Doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.

How much did you put in?

You guys are faggots. Can you see past next week? How do you plan your finances, one day at a time?

I'd link to my thread I started out of rage, but I'll say it again:

This is just an ETH token that tries to be ETH.

I am fucking PISSED, this shit is worse less than doge.

lol straight up. every dip gets this board in an uproar.

But i wanted to be rich overnight. Not in a few months

Sold my bags at 8 feel so liberated

>$12 to 6 in less a month.
>dip

Should've dumped omg with that autistic fuck vitalik