Is there anything better than a cool sip on a warm day?

Is there anything better than a cool sip on a warm day?

>is there anything better than a cool sip
Ice cold baby

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

I haven't sipped in a couple of months and that looks so good. Maybe I should go get some right fucking now.

Ask me how I know you're a nonsipper

Can't believe you people made me fall for this meme and buy a can. tastes like the acidic piss of a type 2 diabetic

> he doesn't mix protein into his sips
> mfw

Because I have taste and drink something we Americans call coffee.

*sips fedora*

Has anyone tried sips as a mixer for any alchohol? Whats it like?

>sipper
>drinks full calorie(green) monster

Pick one.

>sipping an ultra blue about to head into the gym

I'm feeling pretty depressed seeing this thread.
Very few IPs, slow as fuck even though its peak hours, most of the stuff is just content and memes.
These threads used to be really fun. We had our own little unique community full of people from around the world coming together and finding common ground with something we all enjoyed.
And I feel like we lost it.

>just content
just old reposted content*
I can't type straight I'm feeling so bummed

>just content and memes
>implying ???

This meme needs to die.

You must be new.
These threads used to have tons of people from around the world posting new and interesting stuff, or just helping each other out. Someone worried they're not going to hit their PR, everyone boosts them up and they kill it. Someone just feels sad or lonely and we're all here for them. It was like a little family.

is there anything better than to get paid to shitpost all day for Monster.

fucking kill urself.

I agree GULPs are way better in every way

>You must be new
Yeah no. Sip threads were never like that. Sip threads have always been shit posting threads. The good kind, but still just shit posting. You're delusional, and it sounds like it's because you're depressed. Maybe you should have a sip.

S I P B O Y S

>
>I agree GULPs are way better in every way
GULPs are way stronger too

>Good luck, I'm behind 7 sips

Sipping in t minus one hour boys

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Isn't that called a four loko?

You're all a bunch of sugar junkies, just like all those fat fucks drinking 4 liters of coke a day.

>Sips
>Sugar
Get out.

>I remember the first day when this meme started
>spammed it with the boys until I got a ban

I dont like these threads but god damn as one of the OG

>S I P B O Y S

I have to come here every once in a while it's like going home for the holidays.

>green monsters
>sips

Nah that guy's a faggot

I've been banned six times homie. First time was for pic related (kind of amazing to realize it was a bannable offense back then, but those were different times).

S I P B O Y S

>suicide grip
>not dead
What did he mean by this?

Can this retarded meme die please?

Yeah as soon as you try
>that first sip

That looks like a glass of semen

just wanted to die

Red pill me on the sip meme

OK here goes
>go back to /pol/

>Sugar
>Sips

>when you sip unreleased flavors

You know you're actually really fucking wrong.
There were a lot of anons here who would recognize each other, and used this thread as a way to connect with other likeminded anons.
I don't know. Maybe we can reconnect with a Discord? Set up a pastebin, make this a general?

>takes step and falls off balcony

>takes sip and falls off balcony

Still sippin'

You're talking to three different people dude

Yeah and you're talking to one who is trying to start a fucking discussion. Why even reply?
Jesus these threads have gone downhill.

I'm telling you you're delusional. Sip threads were never like that. Name more than three people you ever recognize. I can think of the "RIPPER SIPPER" guy, the mega sips guy, and the guy who posts photos of his foot touching his sips. That's it.

Sip threads are just goofy shit posting threads and always have been. Get out of here with your "these threads have gone downhill" shit. Google old sip generals (which you apparently didn't know exist). They've always been like this.

>Sip threads are just goofy shit posting threads and always have been.
Who are you to fucking say that?
Anyway for anyone serious what would you like the Discord to have as rooms? General chat, music room, soc pics, maybe a gaming room, but what sort of other rooms would you like?

How do I become a S I P B O Y

Take a sip

Can someone post image of the qt and the sugar free monster. I think shes eastern european or something. Cant find it.

There's an old Hemingway-looking dude in the lobby area at my gym who's currently reading a book and sipping an orange sip. I asked him whether he likes it and he said yeah and he'd never had one before but thought he "could use a little pick up."

S I P M E N 2 0 1 7

Cold, sweetened peppermint tea. Fuck daily caffeine consumption and fuck those who promote it. You know who I'm talking about.

I know you're posting this brandon, you beta loser

American Coffee is literally dirty water with caffeine in it.

I had my first sip of zero ultra before a workout on thursday and you know what? It was a damn refreshing beverage. Gave me energy too. Am I a S I P B O Y now even though I've only drank one?

All it takes is
>that first sip

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there

how can nonsipboys be so fucking dumb

nice dubs

stop lying to yourself, you realise you are complaining about the good ole days of siposting.

as in not even 2 fucking years and you are acting as if the prime of your life was just thrown away

and not even over anything serious, literally memes repeat literal year old memes. Stop fucking crying and make some OC if you are so sad. Or just fucking post some sips you depressed tard

A warm sip on a cool day

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

admire this kind of poverty

are you retarded? this is some r9k tier shit

S I P B R O
I
P
B
R
O

CHOOSE YOUR SIP

Yesterday I decided to try this meme drink and took the first sip of my life and holy shit it was bad. Took me hours to finish it because of almost vomiting it out.

second this