How do I get bushy and aesthetic straight eyebrows?

How do I get bushy and aesthetic straight eyebrows?

Orb is an insecure filter using angle abusing faggot, don't be like him

hes still aesthetic as fuck tho

Brush them up with a comb. It's really that easy. I swear half the guys here think basic hygiene is fucking magic.

If he was aesthetic other people would take pictures of him not him taking the same photo in his webcam

Wait what? is there a video on this?

Be slav.

Are you stupid? Go in front of the mirror. Take you finger or a comb. Move the hair. Tada.

fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

t. Frog Does Lifting shilling his DNA

That's because Australia is a giant chad-making factory, rugby even more so. Those men are beautiful.

Cope, straight and bushy eyebrows are genetic|

pro rugby has the most beautiful and most masculine men on this planet

I would also like further instructions, so which type of comb should you use and do you brush them straight up or at angle or sth ?

>most beautiful and most masculine men on this planet
And the guy on the right.

you have to trim part of your eyebrows to make it look straighter and then comb it

idk lol

How to improve eye brows?

fragile underdeveloped cuck

r8 my eyebrows

Who /monobrow/ here

true, orb pales in comparision to real slayers.

make your eyebrows more dense/bushier and your eyelashes more longer with vaseline on it before you sleep every night

ur eyes areblue so thats nice, decent almondshape

Stop being Asian. Cambodian?

Mandarin
The only reason I'm brown is because I tan easily and live in vegas

I feel like I leveled up my racism a bit today. But yeah, you should do/take shit that increases T. Tiger penis maybe?

Put vaseline or castor oil on your eyebrows before you sleep every night.

It will make it thicker as the days goes on.

Asians tend to have shitty and sparse eyebrows. As well has having a lack of browridge/nose bridge and a lack of a double eyelid which contributes to their "deadfish" look. Though they make up for with high cheekbones and wide square/lanter jaws/wide faces.

Being an asian with aesthetic eyebrows will set you apart from the rest of Asian men.

Don't neglect your eyelashes either. use the same method for growing out your eyebrows on eyelashes.

Asians with bushy eyebrows are aesthetic as fuck

What does that even mean