Got fit

>got fit
>got confident
>girl all over me
>aint really into her
>cant figure how to reject her

what are the downsides of getting /fit have you experienced ?

you need to learn to reject girls quickly, leading them on will just hurt you and her in the end

t. just ended things with a girl who put me on the pedestal
>tfw I actually miss her :(

>got fit
>got confident
>finally decide to ask out my crush
>she turns me down
>fuck
>after lifting for a few more months decide to ask her again
>still says no
>favors a guy who doesn't lift and cheated on her over me
>i want to die

If you get fit, the stakes for failure are so much higher because if you fail that means all that time you've spent in the gym was for nothing.
I'll say all I walked out of the gym with was mental endurance.

no it just means that women are vapid whores and you should never lift with the sole purpose of acquiring one.

Lift for yourself, user:

>get swole as fuck
>people are actually afraid of me now
i wish i was just manlet and people laughed at me or something

ya damn right my guy. I'm gonna lift for myself and if a girl comes along that deserves me, then good for the both of us

>staking all of your self-worth on the opinions of ONE GIRL
Wow. Just, wow. If she knew exactly how much power over you she has, she'd probably laugh herself silly. Congratulations, user, you're Cuck of the Year.

>Chase after dumb ho for over a year
>lifting hard and heavy over this time period
>start dressing better too
>she finally fucks me
>fell in love with my big dickings I've given her
>talking about the rest of our life together and silky shit like that
going to ask her to move in with me, then kick her out after she's dropped her lease at her place so she has no where to go and has to sleep in her car

>what are the downsides of getting /fit have you experienced ?

>Got fit
>Got swole
>Can't fit through old shirts now
>Have actually lost weight, was 100 kg when I bought most of these, cut down to 85, am 90 now
Funny thing is I'm barely out of dyel by Veeky Forums standards, my reps for 1/2/3/4 are 4/4/4/1

i actually feel better after i ask a girl out, i dont even bothered if she reject me ,i guess im doing it to prove myself i have the balls and if she go out with me its the bonus..

I'm less likely to go out cause I don't want to kill my gains

i find it harder to keep my bodyfat low since i now have a habit of eating a lot to get bigger

>only healthy person in this thread

that's why you gotta be the friendly giant bro

Be the biggest scariest looking mother fucker in the room, but kill em with kindness.

You're on the right track with that advice. That's a great start towards being RESPECTED instead of just merely feared. Your enemies should fear you, but ideally they should also respect you. Your friends, allies, and people who are neutral, should ideally have respect for you.

Being respected by all is the Gold Standard. It'll take you far in life.

I went from fat to fit. I was in 3 stages.

fat(>20% body fat) - I would fall in love with any girl that showed me the slightest attention. I didn't get laid at all.

Normiefit (15% body fat) - I got laid the most. I would turn about half of the women down, and sleep or date the rest.

Veeky Forums (12% body fat) - It's much easier to get women. Shooting fish in a barrel if you're in a city and you have a good squad. I'm much, much pickier. I always feel like I can do better and nothing satisfies me. I haven't been laid in 7 months just because I don't engage in degeneracy like tinder or bar sluts anymore and every date I've been on they've done something that's an absolute turn off. My libido has also been terribly low.

People come up to me all the time and try to start conversations. It's fucking annoying, just leave me all alone reeeeeeeeee

>mynigga.jpg

find hot girl bang her, show her off to your crush.
crush gets jelly and wants to fuck you, but will gtfo the moment you split up with the first girl.
if you want to fug your crush, you need her as a side dish/affair.
possible side effect is that one or both of the girls will try to kill you or sacrifice you to satan.

no, you have to pussy hunt. a woman will not fall on your cock and happily ever after.

if people shit in their pants because of you, women will get horny for you much easier and will get faster an orgasm.

I find big asses pretty gross since they're usually fat and flabby.
Nice muscular ass is the way to go.

I'm constantly at the gym and my schedule revolves around the times I go.

I skipped prom because it's my peaking week and I'm going for a new deadlift PR at 6 wish me luck.

lmao holy shit user thats gold desu. alpha, but kinda bitter. still alpha as fuck

You guys need to read the rational male, at least the first half on oneitis and how you're all beta men stuck in a feminized mindset.

>Female friends from before think you're shallow, and that you've "changed".
>People you meet automatically think you're stupid.

You're dumb as fuck I went to two proms when I was high school they were great you should resconsider

I went to 0 proms because before Veeky Forums I was autistic and alone even though I had two chicks that actually wanted to go with me.

Great sipp meme breh, did you make it yourself? Also just tell that bitch u aint tryna shagg eeeiiizzzeeee peeezie

downsides are buying new clothes. I basically just wear gym shorts or joggers at all times now. None of my jeans fit me. Also
>multiple pairs of boxers split from squatting
Does this happen to anyone else?

Yes.