Hot
>Husband Material
Rich

>implying you know jack shit about women or what they want

Atesh Salih should be replace for O'pry

Also who do this?

legit, needs to be stickied

agreed, the holy spirit needs to be switched with o'pry and it's all good

Veeky Forums should lift or leave. We don't need any more catamites.

>twink
>cokehead
>Twink Nathan Drake
Rly gr8 post mate.

Laddies, I just had an epiphany.

You want to know what the REAL secret to being confident with women? I'll tell you:

You have to FORGET that any other man exists, and act accordingly.
You don't compare yourself to anyone else. You don't hold yourself to some arbitrary standard. You think and act like you are the archetype.

low trust/dom (like gandhi lmao) but unharmonious and ugly also high inhib cuck

time to ldar

i can't undestand this comment

bluepilled cuck

Fucking hell

>go to hot springs with my two lesbian friends and their straight friends, plus two Italian dudes
>Night time, hanging in one of the pools
>Girls talking about typical relationship shit
>ask me about me
>tell them since I've moved to This country for the year, I haven't had any luck
>Scottish girl says "Oh Milkboy, don't take offense to it. You're just not the type of kid you'd take home and fuck, you know? you're nice, you're more of like... A long-term boyfriend kind of guy"

That's the fucking kiss of death lmao, it's basically saying "you're not hot enough to fuck, but I'd settle for you if I had to"

>You want to know what the REAL secret to being confident with women? I'll tell you:
>You have to FORGET that any other man exists, and act accordingly.
This, is utter genius. I never thought about it that way before.

user know.

left boy is best boy imo

A girl once told me I was the perfect son-in-law, which immediately made clear to me what the problem was.

It's so disgusting when women speak in that manner, when will the beatings return?

You need to look like the guy in the right on op pic

Ah, I don't sweat it, I'm a pretty laid back guy. If people say that to you, it means there are personality flaws that make you seem beta to them. Look at criticism and shade as a chance to notice your flaws and improve them.

Look at this, for example. I just took it as "Ok, I have a baby face, so I'll grow a beard and lose weight"

Scottish and irish girls are that direct? That's pretty refreshing actually haha

The guy on the left is nothing compared to the other two. why is he there?

Scottish girls are the most blunt people I've ever met in my life. I knew a Scottish girl in particular that told me everything she thought of me directly to my face with absolutely no sugarcoating and she often called me faggot, annoying, stupid, etc. I was really good friends with her, too.

And from my anecdotal experience Irish girls are just slutty.

No, it's not the message, everyone can take some constructive criticism, it's the way and who delivers it that I find disgusting. I'm kind of an old fashioned guy I guess.

You're a faggot.

Gandy and Chico are the most beautiful human beings. Young Gandy was better than Chico btw.
But for girls is according to the age.

-20: young girls prefer Lachowski, all that girls who love bieber and shit like that. All the girls in college with adidas superstar and iphone6 who like to go to partys and shit.

25+: Any kind of girls at this age love Gandy, MILF, GILF, Mature Womans, Young Womans and everything.
Also there are girls who like older mens, once you are over 20 you need muscles and mascunility to look like a partner to other womans.

And there are mens who look attractive to girls of any age like Peter Badenhop or Nick Bateman. This last two are the GOAT is you want to slay pussy.

The thing is that he isn't a 5'6 twink.
He is 6'4 with 26 years old. He is taller than the other two and he look young af with a god-tier skin. Also he used to be a lanklet now he had a good body.
Also his face is good, if you google him around other proffesional models, all the time he look better than all the people around him.

I have the same face structure, more nothern, blue eyes brown hair. But rest assured I am not a faggot nor a model, the idea is repulsive to me.

>claims 10/10 face
Post it

Lachowski is more masculine than any manlets on this board will ever be.

He is 6 4, 26 years old, big skeletal structure and 190 pounds

>190 pounds
wtf? how?

And what the problem was?

Not agressive enough?

Are the eyes of the guy on the right slightly off?

Yeah that's what I figured. A lack of assertiveness makes you the safety net guy at 30, not the guy she wants to fuck at 20.
At least it's reassuring to know it's a problem I can fix. I used to think that I was just ugly.

cope, it's a condition known as "cuckface", unfortunately its terminal so its better if you just LDAR
he has cuck eyes and just runs severe squintgame at all times, retarded ethnikk JBs and fags fall for it

I think I have the same problem.

I do try to pick up women and I have had one night stands before, but I find it hard to be assertive or sexually aggressive without coming off as desperate or somehow making women uncomfortable.

I think you have to find out how to be assertive but at the same time smooth and laid back.

Does anyone else agree that Dolph has the best genetics to ever exist on the planet?

you're not wrong

You look like a cuck, it's the dissonance between your face and actions.

Because of his spikey hair, his big muscles, and his ice cold demeanor?

*tips fedora

And hes 6'4 and a genius.

>O'Pry not the son

How do you not look like a cuck?

It's mainly about eye area, but the more dom the better

please don't make any body or personality cope

I don't know man, I'm pretty retarded socially. If I didn't imitate others I'd probably have 0 people willing to talk to me.

>Having round, submissive eyes

hooded or nothing

he's not even close to 190 desu
170 at most, at height of 6'3.5"

Just remenber we only see him in photos, irl his head is fucking huge, His muscles are bigger he isn't a skinny faggot and the taller the bigger the muscles are

I'm the same height as him. 160-170 is a good estimate, 180 maybe while holding a bit more bodyfat. And that's with the frame considered.

Nigga are you high?