Do girls still treat you like shit if you are ugly but muscular?

Do girls still treat you like shit if you are ugly but muscular?

tfw you are the guy on the right

depends on how ugly and how muscular. if you look like kimbo slice nobody man or woman will treat you like shit for fear of getting raped.

rip kimbo

>kimbo slice

Kimbo slice is not even that ugly tho, i mean hes black but blacks got different facial aesthetics

Everyone is different

Yes

yes if you look like a cuck, not if you look dom

I mean Chabal could be the nicest guy in the world and not hurt a fly, but he still has the facial structure of a guy that would tear your head off, if you're ugly in that way, then it could be good, but it needs to be matched with gymcelled physique and dom low inhibition behavior

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

He looks like Khal Drogo from Game of therones

Dude on the right needs to shave or at least trim that shit. Besides that, he'd probably look at least a little above average if he wasn't sitting next to a man I can only describe as a real life Bruce Wayne. Your best bet if you want to look good is try to avoid more attractive men. You'll look like shit and they'll look exceptional by way of comparison.

More like Vandal Savage.

jason momoa without a beard

He's way more harmonious and good looking facially. Sebastien Chabal is just straight up ugly, but he has a very brutal look. He looks like a complete thug. That actor is a lot more refined in his appearance.

>he's playing Aquaman
missed opportunity honestly, but I guess we can't have an aryan superhero.

>tfw fighting the final boss and his 2 mini boss minions

Is it really? I mean I know pc marketing played a role in that I don't care if they change the race of a fictional character so long as the actor is quality. The issue with pc movies is that they usually have bad acting or obvious politcal agendas.

Guy on the left looks like a cartoon character

agreed. jason momoa is dom af

Well, i am ugly as fuck but girls treat me good bc i am dominant and muscular
also you will have way more respect as ripped uggo than skinny uggo

>I guess we can't have an aryan superhero
>Captain America
>Thor

Agreed. Captain America and Thor are basically aryan/white gods

Girls will treat you like shit, until they find out that you have money, power, or if another woman tells them you have a big dick.
Even then, with those three factors, women are generally only interested in the money and power, because, at least in the USA, they can remove at least half of the money, and arguably half the power, with a simple divorce.

what is considered big tho
ive seen countless of times people claiming 8inchers while being barely around 6-7

You're right, he's Superman straight out of Justice League animated movies

a new challenger has arrived

still mogs the FUCK out of you

Lookism analysis on this face RIGHT NOW

>a new challenger has arrived
I posted this pic with the same caption the other day. Did I start a meme finally?

Yes you did

"just look like a superhero" theory is legit

Why does he need body guards? The guy is a fucking viking.

Wide face. Compact mid face. Big chiseled jaw but not too protruding. Hunter eyes as fuck. Positive cantal tilt out the ass. Blue eyes. Good nose size and shape. Full lips and good mouth size. Good hairline. Dark hair/ light eye combo. Thick neck and built body are the cherry on top of this 10/10 face

Don't forgot the masculine brow ridge.

and prominent high cheekbones

>"just look like a superhero" theory is legit
Heroes are the classical standard of male beauty. Haven't you seen the peterson spam?

>peterson spam?

whats that

Spot on. The brow ridge is a given with the hunter eye look. Also forgot to mention low, thick, and dark eyebrows.

agreed.

can't defend against bullets

I've never been THIS jelly in my entire life, holy fucking shit.

>Chabal could be the nicest guy in the world and not hurt a fly, but he still has the facial structure of a guy that would tear your head off
You're talking about me.
I can't even grow a beard without people getting intimitated. Girls most of the time look away in fear, but there's a couple of those crazy bitches that keep eye contact and have that crazy covetous smile

Jotaro?

The star players on my school's football team were either black tyrones or Chads who looked like Superheros with their square jaw dominant facial structure