hey user, I heard you like fat butts?

> hey user, I heard you like fat butts?

Wat do Veeky Forums?

Cry. A lot.

get on my knees and start licking like a hungry horny slut. what else?

>no thanks i've eaten enough cottage cheese today

remove panties and devour

lmfao you serious? fk you mean "wat do" that ass is anything but fat, the damn fat around her hips are almost as wide. that ass is a fucking mediocre joke, 2/10 try harder next time, much harder, and if anyone is settling for an ass like this you are a low t pathetic beta, and if you are a woman that looks like this get on some linges and squats asap

Need more

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Are you trying to make this a new meme. Forced meme is forced.

You heard wrong.

stop

fuuuarrkkk

start eating

Lol. Dont do this to us user.

Squats, running and core exercises. Don't become too muscular. And please more pics!

> (OP)
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway, whats this thread about?

ugly ass

Jesus Christ why do girls rooms always look like a childs?

you heard right. now fuck off and take your pancake ass with you.

her butt is not nearly fat enough or wide enough for my tastes

anyway whats this thread about?

Anyone who wouldn't fuck that if she pulled down her pants is gay or a troll.

No she's not perfect, but sex is sex. Not every girl is a 10, and if you wait until you bang a 10, you'll never get laid.

Honestly nothing wrong with it, sure its not a instagram model ass, but reallly, how many of us get with insta models?

It's a fine ass. If you're in this position you knew what you were getting yourself into.

please shit on my face

ill do anything

then break into tears

this is disgusting
please consider suicide if this subhuman nigress is attractive to you

You see this is what happens when you see naked the girls you like from the distance. You think she has a great ass with clothes but as soon as she gets naked all the ideology falls apart. Disgusting

That butt is already starting to get cellulite. In a very short amount of time it will decay into rotting cottage cheese.

Fit long distance running grills > everything else

Yeah, I do. So where's the fat bootie at?

>I do
Slap, squeeze, kiss neck, foreplay.
Then fug :DDDDDDDDD

Fucking apes

low test

"Allow me to show you why."
>smash

I do, but not on my sister

Honestly I'd fuck this bitch

Her ass is very meh but it's fuckable