shoulderpress 55

Op here
Currently I am doing a 2day Split
1 Snatch C&J pull (ocasionally dl) squats
2 Sp,Bench, pullups, rows
Normally going to gym 5-6 times
I started weightlifting 1.5 months ago
Hitting the gym for about 2 years, started as skinnyfat

Your body sucks dick. Nothing about that is disproportional.

how about putting on more weight ?
Also snatch ?

>Snatch
>Same as bench
>Not fucked up

Pick no

is that sam hyde

All of your lifts are weak OP.

All my over lifts are going up good except for bench, snatch actually op pic related

My legs are pretty long and strong and torso shorter so snatch is going good, and also olympic lifting is 80% technique

His bench form is probably fucked. Look how close his press and bench ratio is. Teach the faggot how to bench, and he'll get 80KG, bam his strength is symmetrical. My point is that he doesn't have weak points, everything is weaker than an anorexic concentration camp survivor.

Those are all intermediate numbers if they're KG.

Anyway OP google stronglifts bench to learn form. I had a shitty bench too cause ppl always said you gotta touch the nipples, but for someone tall like me that's not a good position. Your forearms being vertical is more important, so for me that means I touch below my nipples around my sternum.

>those are all intermediate numbers

If you think those are intermediate numbers, then your physique needs to be in a YLYL thread. That's literally "time to do my first deload on starting strength" tier strength.

I am kinda tall aswell 6.3, 82kg, numbers were ofc kg,
checking out the stronglifts website,
thanks for the first real tipp

why do you care about bench if you're olylifting? Just do weighted dips as a horizontal side movement and focus on overhead strength. Doing both bench/press is suboptimal

Not everyone started as a fat manlet like you did. Taller people with a lower body-fat percentage have slower strength gains.

>intermediate is classified as someone who has been lifting for likely at least a year

Back to the manlet pit with you! Begone!

So i should switch benchpress with weighted dips?

If that dude got a better haircut, cleaned up his skin, wore some glasses that didn't get stolen from his grsndme and maybe also lost a bit more weight, he would look much MUCH better and not like an autist

Yes yes we all bench 4pl8s here

everything under 4pl8 bench is DYEL

I dont think clarence cares, prob gets enough pussy with beeing kinda famous

He was handsome when I was younger and didn't have roid acne/glasses

>Not everyone started as a fat manlet like you did. Taller people with a lower body-fat percentage have slower strength gains
why's that exactly? I was gonna make a thread asking why fat people are usually stronger. not all fat people ofc but when someone benches 50kg when they first touch a barbell is usually a fat guy

You are just like me, except I don't do gay olympic movements. We are just weak.

with his OHP he should be able to bench 90 kg atleast though if he trained evenly. Given his snatch/cj it's just a form issue on bench

are you counting the bar?

clarence kennedy

your OHP is shit m8

more volume
do 3x12/4x10 once a week
isolate triceps

his bench is even shittier comparatively
55 OHP is easily 85-90 bench, I know people with a bench above 100 that have a lower OHP than him.

why does he have huge biceps but doesn't curl?

You can see his happiness on his face. He really loves lifting.

You could just try really really hard to lift more weight. Thats what I do. Height and weight in American?

check form, make sure you have a decent arch and good lat engagement
fractional plates
when you reset, dont do it SS style. this is anecdotal but resetting with a pause bench worked well for me.
also, triceps isolation work like close grip bench or pulldown

you need to bench more to bench more has never worked for me.

Add flys and dips to your chest day, change your form

I ohp 60 but bench 80 only and dead lift 110. I don't care about legs and my shoulders grow faster than my chest.

The ratios are fine. All of your lifts suck dick my dude.

6.3 182

Have you tried actually benching and stop being a barbell ballerina?

I usually bench 2-3 times a week my dude

Well bench harder and stop wasting your time doing shitty useless oly lifting, that shit won't benefit you in any way.

1 REP MAX

3-5 SETS OF

REP

MAX

Why does nobody even recommend this. It always helped when i got stuck on a lift

>5 reps

Because it's not enough work to make gains on.

It completly is if that 1 rep max will make you basically die while doing it.

No, it's Linus Torvalds.

How tall/big are you for those numbers to be intermediate?

Can we get something about pleateus and stalling added to the sticky?

Pick a standard LP routine and work it until you stall 3 times and deloading doesn't break plateu. Once you do that adjust to a lower LP, for example smaller jumps or fewer reps (5x5 -> 5x3 > 3 x 3 -> 1x3). Do that only for the stalled lift.
When you max out LP move to an intermediate routine like Madcow, Texas method, or 5/3/1.

Buy Practical Programming. Even if you don't follow it it's the best book that lays out the general ideas for non-beginner training.

You can also work in some assistance. Dips helped my bench a lot.

Good luck