Who /puffynipples/ here?

/highnipples/ represent

Yep. Shit sucks man.

How do you even remove them?

You don't.

You embrace them.

Sucking/licking puffy nipples is hot.
No homo.

you probably have really minor gyno, you could get surgery but its not really worth it

>posting the shopped version

lose weight. I'm pretty sure almost everyone has slightly puffy nips when they have high bf%

I should add, puffy nips when they're warm*

my nips are nice and tight when it's chilly. But it's like once they get warm they get loose and the fat on my chest "settles" into them

I have. 24 now, have them since I was 13
I was about to get surgery when I was 17, I actually have some tissue under my nipples, went to the surgeon to get checked and everything.
Then I got with my crush (now 6 years girlfriend) and forgot about it.
I'd like to have flat nipples but my gf actually likes them, she can't control herself and she always touches and pinches them, even through my shirt. Everytime we get close she tries to get her hands on my pecs.
I don't mind and the handjob - nipple play combo gives me the strongest orgasms

(I recently realized they get less puffy when I cut down weight, it might help you)
Just keep getting fit

I'm skinny fat as hell and I have them, I don't think it's gyno since they aren't full on man boobs, just puffy

I can relate

yeah you have to be really lean to not have them, at least some of us do. I think it must be partly genetic.

Gyno is actual breast tissue, so if it was gyno there would be a lump of tissue there. I can't say for sure but I don't think being warm/cold makes a difference when it comes to gyno, but like I said I can make my puffy nips go away just by messing with them so they get hard. I'm pretty sure real gyno is gonna be poking out no matter what you do to your nips.

iktfb

>tfw hairy nipples
What the fuck. I have a little bit of chest hair, but have these fucking rings of hair around my nips? Do I (carefully) shave this shit or what?

Warm/cold does make a difference for me, so it isn't gyno, neat. My genetics concentrates all of my fat straight into my stomach, so I gotta get rid of that shit.

would you rather be called a fag by some random autist on the internet for shaving your nipples or have weird hairy nipples? up to you

I do; I can't stand it

Shave that shit, I do that too.
Makes your chest look larger and nipples look smaller.

Pic isn't even that bad. Mine look a lot worse even when I'm at super low body fat. I was a fat kid with man boobs growing up, so my theory is that my nips got stretched out.

It's like loose skin. You can lose the weight, but some things never really go back.

I have this and I hate it so much.

only part of me that im really insecure about.

I have puffy nipples like that but I'm not nearly as lean as him.

20% bf here, had them as long as i was skinnyfat n they went away more when I was down at 10%

besides lowering your bodyfat you could also reduce your sodium intake to reduce water intention. Should help with puffiness/inflammation in general on your body

This so much
I used to rip them of with a tweezers. Protip: don't
Now I just shave them. Not with razor though.
Nipples seem like half a size when shaved and chest look twice as good

I shave them because they tickle me.

When i knead my nipples i can feel something moving, im pretty sure it's fat. Im going to doctor so i can schedule apointment for operation. Luckily in my country gyno is being covered by the government if your test in normal level and you're in healthy weight range then you can get operation.