Is long hair + clean shaven + ottermode the ultimate CHAD combo?

Unless you are VERY ugly, long hair will always make you stand out.

No, it's long hair + beard + builtmode.

Nice get, btw.

Long hair will make you stand out regardless of if you're ugly, but it's a magnifier. If you're ugly and autistic, the long hair magnifies these negative traits and discourages people from being around you. Likewise, if you're decent/good looking and aren't a total fuck up, it just adds that good shit.

However long hair is very polarizing, so you'll find bitches that will say shit like "he's so hot, but the hair is too much". Maybe fox and grapes situation, but it's still a consideration to make

That guy is NOTHING compared to Brad Pitt in OP's pic.

If anything he'd probably attract more gay men than Bradd instead of women.

>That guy is NOTHING compared to Brad Pitt in OP's pic.
You are blind. Not to mention that Pitt is a manlet.

Even if Brad wasn't famous, he would get at least TWICE as many girls than the other dude.

Remember: face>>>>>height>>frame

This. Not only must you have the face for it, you also should have the style for it. If you're an ottermode, dress like a faggy model. If you lift, dress like you're Sean Bean off the movie set.

Otherwise you look like this.

Okay, we're talking about styles here. Brad Pitt can look good with any hair and beard style.

Also this:

It's the other way around, long hair only looks good if you're already exceptionally good looking.
My scene is full of unattractive Mac Demarco fans with long hair, and they look homeless.

The thing is, many girls will say they don't like Brock because of his hair. It's kind of ridiculous but dems the roolz.

Bullshit. Ever since I grew out my hair I've been getting a lot more female attention. I've had so many girls mire its thickness, it's almost creepy.

Absolutely, and whether or not that's the fox's coping mechanism is a totally different debate. But women are so all over the place about what they do and don't like that there's going to be those who hate random traits for whatever bullshit reason there is.

O'Hearn's face is better as well.

Getting attention doesn't mean you're maximizing. There are some girls that will always be off limits because of that. You don't notice them because they don't talk to you, smart guy.

Also, taking care of your hair is important. Most guys don't do it and have damage. Very hard to fix once it's done, so don't fuck it up.

Wrong.

If Gandy is an 11/10, Brad is a 10/10 and Bork 9.5/10

>Gandy is an 11/10, Brad is a 10/10 and Bork 9.5/10
Nigger you are straight up delusional. Brad Pitt is handsome but it's all fucking marketing hype.

Well, at the end of the day I'm getting more attentions, so that's an overall improvement.

It's actually quite funny

Nah, mate. I'm the one who posted Brock, but Brad really is on another level as far as facial aesthetics go.

>Very hard to fix once it's done, so don't fuck it up
Depends on the damage. Most guys with long hair that aren't publicly professional don't do half the shit that women do to fuck up their hair. Curling, straightening, and several hair products women use cause retarded amounts of damage, and combine that with hormonal/nutritional shit that women have and their hair is highly likely to get fucked.

Men on the other hand use only one or two products and not much else. We do tend to wash our hair too much and not know shit about shampoo, but that's usually not enough to cause horrible damage to it.

>seething this hard by based Brad

True, but then we have potential balding and they don't.

Yes they do. It just occurs later for them and in usually lesser degrees. Old ladies buy lots of wigs

Had long hair my whole life, started falling out in my mind 20s. I now roll fill skin head style.

Literally every long haired man who looks good would look even better if he had short hair.
The only benefit long hair adds is it kinda makes you stand out (but only if youre a 10/10 already).
Otherwise it only makes u look more pathetic and gay.
It should be also noted that having long hair is a pain in the ass and takes much more time to take care of than short hair.
So unless you have a good reason to keep it long, always go for short if unsure.

T. Guy with long hair

What's your good reason for keeping it long then?

That's just not true. Different hair styles suit different faces.

Not the best exampe, but someone like Roman Reigns would look far less attractive with short hair than he does with long hair.

>having long hair is a pain in the ass and takes much more time to take care of than short hair
The fuck are you doing, m8? Long hair is easy.

>wash with conditioner only 2-3x/week
>tie it up when you don't want it to move
>get it cut at the same rate as short hair to prevent flyaways and shit

All you need to do unless you're a professional that necessitates further work

My gf loves it.

He would look different. And definitelly not worse. Tho its a matter of opinion i guess

Im not saying its hard. But its even easier with short hair. .. (washin, combing, styiling)

>But its even easier with short hair. .. (washin, combing, styiling)
It was the opposite for me. I had to be more cognizant of the products I was using and whether or not I was getting the look right. Long hair I do very little to since the look is supposed to be as natty looking as possible

Short hair is for wagecucks. Only your NEET overlords, whose welfare you pay for, have the luxury of long hair.

Same reason I'm growing mine longer lmao

If you have blonde hair and even the slightest case of swoliosis be prepared to be called Thor or Hercules almost everywhere you go.
Do not let us down brothers user.

Do not fight the Ascension.

Growing your hair out is also an exercise in patience.

Yeah, there was once this one ripped platinum blonde guy who was on my high school wrestling squad. Everyone called him Zeus because he "brought down the thunder" Coach didnt even make him cut his hair to wrestle, he was so popular. The fact that he was 6'3 helped I imagine

Or something like that

>tfw lost all my hair
>tfw not even 25 yet
>tfw weak jawline and round mongol face so can't pull off the bald look

this guy has far too much thinning to have long aesthetic hair

99.9999% of males don't have thick enough hair to pull long hair off

>look at this graph

>beard

t. jawlet

>le thor
Lol the hair literally looks like somebody strapped a few straws of hay on his head and then pissed on it.

To be fair, a lot of hair aesthetics is in how you style it. If his hair was feathered to some degree, some mousse was slapped in there and it was blow dried with a paddle brush it'd look much thicker.

nigger use some fucking conditioner

Is it even feasible to have long hair if it's super-thick? Soon as mine starts growing out theres so much hair on top of more hair it looks puffy/frizzy.

Is there some specific product you should use? Whenever I try gel it takes so much to force it down it just looks like a wet pelt

Chad is a degenerate. Long hair is for glorious alpha men, not plebs. Beard makes it even better imo

>growing hair out with that pathetic hairline
Top Kekarot

That's about all

If you really want to fight frizz, you don't need fancy hair styling products. Drying it at a lower heat, using a half decent conditioner and growing it out past the awkward stage will all help. The more hair you've got the more it will weigh itself down.

Or get some straighteners.

H I G H T E S T

You've got to deal with it looking awkward until you have enough length to thin it out. If you thin it out too early, it will take for fucking ever to get any kind of length. But if your hair is thick and healthy, long hair is great. Girls tell me how lush it looks

>weak jawline and round mongol face so can't pull off the bald look
entire reason i have long hair desu. though im a fat DYEL.
pic semi-related

i got way more female attention after i cut my long hair off

was always clean shaven

> tfw have wavy thick and coarse hair, naturally lots of volume, crazy widows peak
> would look fantastic long
> balding at the temples/crow for classic slavic hairline

I mean, I could pull off some sick mohawk styles, but no long hair for me, just looks silly with the missing hair around temples. M-maybe one day ;_;

What are good hair styles and cuts for big foreheads?

Shaving everything everyday.

Yes.
I am an IRL bishounen who has a very feminine hairstyle, a fair feminine face, Aryan genetics and I always attract tons of girls, and despite being very feminine looking, girls still see me as a guy.

I look so feminine that I border on being a qt trap.

However, thanks to my fair feminine features, I also attract many guys who mistake me for a cute and hot amazon thanks to me being also quite well-built and very tall in addition to my feminine features.

Thankfully, there are more females who are attracted to me than males.

So, yeah.
That combo makes for a great chad but be warned, you might also be mistaken for a girl by some guys if you have a very pretty face.

Also, nice GET.

depending on what kind of look you're going for, you may want to look into a style that's really layered or razor-cut

It works for Styx because his dick is like 10.2 inches.

I'm a professional let start
>mirin quints
No men in this world look "better" with long hair, brad look better with short hair same as thor, long hair make you look like a woman, the only men who look better with long hair is jordan barret and nobody here look like him or have his hair

If you had long hair you are 50% woman, if you want to look better you should go for something more masculine, also to make your long hair good it need to be good, thick with a good hairline so it's too hard to make for something that don't make you look better
That guy is a woman, also he is ugly af, if you take the beard and hair he is a 6/10. there are people in Veeky Forums who look 10 times better

Long hair isn't ideal user
Read what i wrote up there
Brad Pitt isn't a manlet just because he is shorter than you
Brad is the kind of guy who look good even balding, that guy is just a guy who know how to looksmax

You don't know anything about facial aesthetics, O'Hearn's face is a 6/10 by far. Brad is a 9/10

This

Nah, he look better with short hair

9/10 body, with low bodyfat you would be a 10/10

Wavy long blonde/dirty blonde hair is aesthetic.

no, ottermode + buzzcut + heavy stubble is the combo

I've literally heard OMG your hair is so long and gross now user to which you simply reply thanks I'm getting in touch with my inner german and tell her lets do lunch. She may say something meaningless about your hair again but the point is if she goes out of her way to tell you how much she HATES your hair it means she cared. Most women who aren't into you wouldn't even bother to tell you as they're too into themselves. The worst she could say is no honestly.

>just be confident bro

>That guy is a woman, also he is ugly af, if you take the beard and hair he is a 6/10. there are people in Veeky Forums who look 10 times better
if this is 6/10 then the average guy on fit is probably 2/10. also your arguments deny each other
>No men in this world look "better" with long hair
but then you imply that brock o hurn looks better with long hair
>if you take the beard and hair he is a 6/10

>6/10 without beard and hair

>want to grow hair longer
>hair only seems to grow outwards from my head instead of longer, makes sides+top of my already big head look huge

fuck having thick, wavy hair

just let gravity do its job brah, in a few months your hair will look good

HOw do they pull off that wet/oily look , i mean i look like chad with wet hair ,but i dont want to put gel into my hair since it makes it look oily and shit and it will stand out so extreme and im a sperg so thats not a good thing

long hair will look good if you have the hair and face genetics for it, otherwise you'll just look like a neckbeard who shaved or a guy in a metal band

jokes on you... STYX HAS THE HOES ON DECK

whats that giga jew nose

Long hair is a symbol of health, youth and virility. Not to mention it shoes you don't comply with the rules which is extremely attractive to women.

der ewige jude

>That guy is a woman

Nigger, this guy would make you his bitch.

idk why but my face always looks less manly and more rounded if I let facial hair grow.

I look much manlier with a shaved face.

Spending a lot of time on caring for their hair.

>growing a free handle for someone to grab onto while they're breaking your face

what an awful idea, its like growing a beard long enough to grab

Yeah, if only there was a way to tie your hair so it wouldn't get in the way during a fight...

>I'm sick of your shit! let me just tie up my hair real quick and then I'm gonna kick your ass! anyone got a hair tie?

though you did give me an idea that hadn't occurred to me before. if your hair is long enough to be pulled back into a ponytail, it'd be tighter across your head than that of a person with freed shorter hair, so you might have a point if the person can't get to the pony tail, but if they get hold of it then game over

>It's a magnifier

I was trying to think of how to phrase it, and this is correct. It can either make you go from a shaky 7 to a solid 8, or it can push you from a 5 down to a 4. Being jacked helps, being non autistic helps, being clean helps, but at the end of the day you can't just whack on some hair and suddenly be reeling in chicks.

>Deciding all your choices of personal appearance based on the fact you might get into a fight someday

It's funny how everyone calls long hair "gay" and yet I've never met a gay man in my life with long hair, they all have the same short hairstyle

Long hair user here.

For me personally it has always worked as some kind of an indicator if a grill is worth it/relationship material...

Some would be like "You're hot but if you'd cut your hair... even more" thats the worthless bitch indicator.

what does growing your hair out do for strength gains? I read about this one guy who was strong as fuck, but then got his hair cut and lost his gains. they came back when his hair grew back, but still

Are you talking about Samson?

maybe dude it's been a while since I read it, that sound right though. it got me wondering when the muscle-hair connection really kicks in.

What do you think is the optimal way of keeping your hair both clean and healthy? I've been doing NoPoo (i.e. no shampoo) for a while and my hair feels better (softer and easier to shape), but combing my hair in the shower I notice tiny skin flakes on the comb. I have fairly short hair, 4-5 inches. Using normal shampoo always makes my hair super dry and fluffy which I hate.

I can't find a gayest picture, they fuck that day btw

>cope

about .0000001% of guys can actually pull off long hair

I think strict no poo is an overhyped meme pushed by Veeky Forumsggots and mom blogs. I did it for a year and a half but kept finding flakes coming off my head. I switched to only using an anti-dandruff conditioner a few times a week and it's been a big help. Just put it on all over your hair and scalp, let it sit while you wash the rest of you, then just rinse it out. It doesn't strip the oil or cause my waves to flatten out, and leaves my hair soft and smelling like eucalyptus. Would very much recommend

nice quints, but being very ugly also makes you stand out, just not in the right way

brads arms look small in that pic.

>b8ing this hard because of your own insecurity
Sorry god cursed you and made you start balding at age 14, but you're just a faggot

Peacocking, fully decked out
Amazing

If you're this worried about a fight, just get a gun, faggot

Long hair doesn't look good on all men.

But I think a benis would look good in your hair

>tfw hair is too thick

How are you supposed to wash and care for long hair? Do you still brush it?

Sounds reasonable, thank you user.