Lifting heavy and getting those A E S T H E T I C S

Is it possible to be able to squat 500lbs and have a admirable body?
The good looking guys at my gym never squats, barely deadlifts 220lbs, and never lift anything heavy... the fuck mang?

I lift heavy but I don't have an aesthetic body atm.
>tfw girls only care about your aesthetics, not how much you can squat

Lifting like a powerlifter will give you a body like a power lifter. You can lift heavy just cage your routine to focus on building an aesthetic body if that's what you want. Little leas deadlifts, little more chest and arms.

Do a mix of bodybuilding movements and powerlifting compound lifts. Get big & strong.

>lift heavy but I don't have an aesthetic body atm.

Then just lose some fat.

John Haack and Taylor Atwood are plenty aesthetic.

this

Large amount of powerlifters look like shit because they don't get enough volume, which makes sense as they would otherwise need to spend 1.5+ hours to get the same level of stimulus as a brosplit-user in 45 minutes. Which is why people on pure PL routines tend to get much stronger than what they look like.

PL main work with BB accessories will not give you the best strength or optimal aesthetics, but it will make you big and strong instead of strong/small or big/weak

What I mean is that I lift a lot heavier than guys with an aesthetic body, but I am not as aesthetic.

user you have more body fat then them you just have to lose weight

you're cherrypicking though (and both of those aren't natty for that matter) - regular SS trainee will get suboptimal size gains and quickly morph into "that weak looking guy that lifts big"

your IQ must be in the double digits if you think a one-dimensional "bigger compound lifts = bigger muscles" is feasible. The problem of the user is smaller muscles, not more bodyfat.

It's Jason Blaha syndrome all over again. Are you him?

You have a terrible diet, aren't working hard enough, and/or shit genetics (in rough order of probability).

If you're natty, lifting heavy and being under 15% bodyfat is how you get aesthetic. You might just need to do more volume.

So keep up with the same weight but switch to a bro-split style workout. You can be strong and aesthetic. You have a great foundation from what it sounds like, now it's just time to alter the workout routine

>you're cherrypicking though (and both of those aren't natty for that matter) - regular SS trainee will get suboptimal size gains and quickly morph into "that weak looking guy that lifts big"

No reason to think Atwood juices. Haack looked somewhat aesthetic when he was still USAPL only.

I picked them because they are elite and famous in the community. Any good powerlifter in a weight class below about ~100kg is going to be fairly aesthetic simply because more muscle = more strength, and leaner people have more muscle.

Furthermore, SS is a BEGINNER routine. You aren't meant to run it more than a couple months (unless you're an idiot). No one gets big in a couple months. Only fatasses get to a 500lb squat on SS.

I'd still say that most cookie cutter PL routines (that may maximize the big three) are suboptimal for natty size gains. Of course, progressive overload is a big must, but what I am currently really liking is an AlphaDestiny/ Eric Bugenhagen sort of approach, i.e. lots of variations and thoughtful choosing to hit as many different muscle groups as possible. Compounds are best bang for your buck but the different variations (such as e.g. heavy rack pulls) will hit parts stronger than the regular lifts

i will share a little secret with you, my secret:

First few sets on my workouts are the so called " strenght sets", that means i am working my way from 15 reps to 12..... then to 6, the less repetions , the more weight i use, after that, i just go ham and pump with a regular weight for the burn. Shit works and is fool prooof.

I deadlift 585lbs and squat 415.
I look pretty decent at my current weight of 185lbs.

Bodyfat will ALWAYS be the defining factor in looking good imo.

I don't lift purely for strength though, I do what said. Just start my workout with a Heavy Big Lift and then go bodybuilder mode after.

what's your split/routine?

>AlphaDestiny
>listening to a manlet for advice on gains
I hope my fellow 6'0+ non-manlet brothers don't do this

Lol this guy thinks women have an aesthetic sense.

Who is your favorite female or Jewish painter?

I'm 6'3" and seeing lots of additional back thiccness coming after several years of natty bbing already

he's legit, atleast for me

>is it possible to be able to squat 500lbs and have a admirable body?
If you think Clarence body is not aesthetic, no.

Basically I work out 4 days a week.
Day 1 starts with heavy OHP, then lots of shoulder assistance (naturally involves triceps too) with some light back and abs work.

Day 2 starts with heavy deadlift, followed by back assistance and biceps and some lighter leg work.

Day 3 starts with heavy bench, followed by chest assistance (involves triceps of course) and some more light back work and ab work.

Day 4 starts with heavy squats, leg assistance, and then some more back and biceps work.

Pull-ups and muscle ups are usually my choice for the light back work.

he looks like a failed harry potter cosplay

well yea, no shit, but that's his face not his body.
if you start lifting as a harry potter looking lanklet, you'll naturally turn into a swole harry potter.

girls are not easily bamboozled
you will get denied with a harry potter face

>no girls like harry potter

Well, he DOES end up with the worst looking girl of all the movies, so user might be on to something.

>no parents
>who's dad is gonna fuck your gf

what kind of shoulder assistance do you do?

you find squatting once a week enough?