PROGRESS THREAD

Can we start a progress thread? Difference between first 2 photos are 4 weeks and 3rd one is 3 years later. I will get new photos when I finish sumer cut in few weeks. Routine is PHAT for last 2 years. 6' 190 lbs, BP- 365 lbs, Squat- 475 lbs atg, Dead - 510 lbs. I use chalk only in all of my lifts

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nSuns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do all the progress pics I see never mention SS/SL?

Great transformation OP

It was a meme made to divert newbies like us into becoming "strength lifters" while guys like OP get all the social gains.

>be me
>skinny twink 6'0 140lbs
>want to change my shit
>read up on Veeky Forums and reddit for a bit
>start SL on Nov 16
>6months later
>170lbs
>Can bench lmao1plate, squat 1.5, DL 2
>look like absolute shit

my BP would have worse if I didn't start a more chest inclusive workout this past month

SL/SS is great, I didnt do that routine simply because when I first entered gym I benched 176 lbs 1 rep, and could deadlift over 225 lbs. If I were weak I would change my routine. My first routine was GVT.

At least you got stronger... You have a good foundation ri-RIGHT?

I posted in another CBT but I thought I'd share here.

Cut is going well. I got some serious fuckin stubborn chest and stomach fat though. Hopefully I can get rid of the rest by 3 weeks before I head to Paradiso 2017 and get my rage on

Is that a realistic goal: being shredded-ish by then?

im 6ft and i gained 5lbs in 1 month in the gym

went from 155 to 160lbs

you're already good lookin for normie standards desu

I started strong lifts at the end of Feb of this year. I'm 5'8 and weighed 155

Three months later, I'm at 165 and lift (5x5)

OHP:135
Bench: 205
Squat: 235
Deadlift: 270

Try doing strong lifts?

Lmao no way

My stomach gets soft and roundish in the heat outside and my nipples get soft and puffy. I can only look okay-ish in public if I don't eat or drink fluids before popping my shirt off in public.

I will never be satisfied with myself

these natty gains are slowing downnn
first year i feel i could have bulked more
same as second year
most recent year i only gained 9 lbs but i started doing strong lifts like 5 x 5 movements and such so i did gain a fair amount of strength but not so much size

atleast you reached datdere 1k total

SS > TM > 5/3/1 > PHAT
is the path I followed.

chill out user, you look decent

more information about your first two pics?

bw? i assume you just cut a lot here

I had very little knowledge, but yea, I simply just cut and did some bodyweight routine. Went from 150 lbs to 139 lbs.

Damn, you look good.

Thanks

Was the first pic skinnyfat? Did you work out prior to that or nah? Because I look very similar to the first pic, and I am 150 lbs 5'11". How many calories did you eat, if you remember?

Routine(s)?

You look like a faggot

Dont take this the wrong way, but you better never get to fatass mode, because your nipples are so low on your pecs that if you cut back down to looking good, your nips will likely sag below your entire chest.

nice face gains, any pics from behind? Your legs look pretty strong, is that just because you used to be fat or were you doing squats?

6 feet

What do you guys think of nsuns routine? Is it good for aesthetics too?

yo, keep at it bro!

Reporting in. Every day is a living hell.

4got pic

Is that large of a body transformation really possible in just 4 weeks?

5 weeks in, long way to go still

doesn't look like someone could do that natty in a mere 5 weeks. But it could just be the difference in angle and lighting I guess.

My 10 months progress.
Gained 30 lbs

6'2
10~% bf

isn't that a routine with 9 sets? 9 sets is insane when you go to a gym (like mine) with two squat racks and benches lol

reddit.com/r/nSuns/

>5 weeks for this
>i look the same after 3 months
kill me

6'3

3 years progress at point of this photo, am considerably bigger at this point though since I started powerlifting.

Current powerlifting physique. less aesthetic but feels better.

I was huge about 8 years ago then lost it all so my initial progress should be a lot quicker; muscle memory, know how to train/focus/eat etc

Nice progress man, keep it up.

>BP- 365 lbs

mfw you're stronger than isley

7 months
Some differences visible, not a lot tho

Na looks good friend

You have lifting for 7 months?

You must be lifting very light

Change your routine and buy a protein powder to help your body develop

Ive had to cut prematurely after 5 months, set me back quite a bit

2 years and 2 months
from 16 to 18 yo
154 to 180 lbs / 70 to 80 kg
5"11 / 180 cm

Your hair looks a lot better in the second picture. Good job on the weightloss

Hi, few things to start off with :]
1. Yes I replied to you because you're a female that goes the gym, tis' an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen :]

kek

Before

After

>5 years of training

L-lmao
Just natty things

182cm
85kg bw
200kg squat
150kg paused bench
100kg ohp
270kg deadlift

Used to lift a bit more on the deadlift and squat but I was slightly fatter then.

LEL NO progress.

Just kidding I am incredibly jealous, great job.