/fat/ "Emotional" edition

Welcome to /fat/ general!

/fat/ generals are for fat members of Veeky Forums who want to:
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>drink water and black coffee exclusively for three weeks and shit your intestines out when you eat solid food
Here we ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support to each other. All of us on this thread are supposed to know losing weight when you're fat is simple thermodynamics; if you put in less than you burn, you will lose weight. It's literally a piece of cake (or two or three.) At the end of the day, this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for any number of reasons. Please take note that there are morons who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their own fucked up autistic views. Just remember the golden rule of weight loss: if your calorie intake is less than what you burn, you WILL lose weight. Another thing to keep in mind are that if you're an autistic spaghetti spiller when you're a fatty you'll still be one when you're in shape. This is only to improve your health and anything else is another issue.

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
→ #
>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that number you lose weight, can go lower but remember to never go too low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week as it happens
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/
myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/307820-do-multivitamins-help-you-lose-weight/
youtube.com/watch?v=0CdwWliv7Hg
4hourbodygirl.com/high-protein-low-carb-healthy-brownie-dessert/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fat fucks

good afternoon everybody, how we all doing?

post your current, goal and actual weight in replies to this post

Thanks for the motivation breh

>b-b-but you will lose all your muscle! Binge eat & buy my food products!

Who goal weight here
>phone and clothes on the scale

>tfw not miserable in the summer heat anymore

>current, goal, and actual

Confess your cheat meals, my children

I am doing mediocre. Had a good morning but ate two Costco cookies and a signature dish of mine (White rice with three tablespoons of sriracha and half a cup of half and half)

What are some techniques y'all do to prevent emotional eating?

Today I binged like a nigger, ate 1200 calories worth of homemade food. I get to eat something small in the night and then that's it until tomorrow.

>tfw my arms and legs are thinner but my belly didn't change

>totalling up last night's binge
Man I'm trash.

>top of my game last 2-3 weeks
>lost 14lbs (this is a lot considering I've lost 80lbs already)
>didn't cheat or go over calorie intake ONCE
>today
>booze and salsa

want to kill myself senpai. Not even sure why I lost weight. Questioning my existence right now. Don't give a fuck about girls since I know I'll die alone. Plenty of money to spend on good delicious food all the time. What do I lift for, I don't know anymore.

Me every day this past week

>tfw lost 30 lbs but returning back to old habits now that I am home for the summer

>tfw shit less and fap less since I started.
>Also less motivation for everything that isn't eating less and exercising.

Yeah I noticed I don't want to do fucking anything anymore.
>addicted to losing weight
>lbs flying off
>that internal struggle when delicious food is available for any reason
It's either advanced mental gymnastics to get myself to eat it, or extreme self control to not.

Fuck guys, me too. How do we fix this?

>return home from school to work for the summer because I'm a depressed faggot
>manuallabor.jpg
>sucks pretty bad but already down 10lbs
>start lifting upper lower split 4 times a week after full day of work
>use spending money on bcaas and recovery supplements instead of buying more vidya
>one evening I'm playing vidya and my dad calls from the garage
>mom is hysterical and pissed herself
>wtf.exe
>Help dad lift her to their room so she can calm down
>Dad explains mom his depressed and not doing well
>Remember that my moms dad had MS and Alzheimer's
>Ohshit.jpg
>Start lifting longer and doing more cardio bc seeing my mom makes me sad
>Mfw I'm going to make it because my mom isn't going to make it much longer

>Read through all of these
>'Wow, that's weird.'
>Slowly find myself relating
>Oh fuck.

umm wth is wrong with salsa? It's literally a bunch of veggies.

I'm going to eat 1400 calories worth of chicken wings tonight but it will be my only meal for the day. Does that count as cheating?

What do you use to dip in to salsa my friend?

I don't play vidya anymore, it feels like all I care about is losing weight desu. And it kinda sucks because I still have so far to go before I'm done.

post it brah, learn from it.

Let other's see how easy it is.

I'm 5'10 270. I just recently started working out and i shit you not i dropped 10 pounds in a week. I'm having trouble when it comes to eating though, i can't just have one fucking donut. I wanna be able to have just one donut. If i can handle my impulses i know i can get down to 180 in 1-2 years.

No. If you're below maintenance it isn't cheating.

Yeah, that dawned on me too. I keep making excuses as to why I can't play vidya to boot. 'Oh, I'm going for a run' or 'Nah, I don't wanna play with y'all. I'm going to the gym soon (read: 4 hours from now.'

I'm only like 4 hours into Persona 5 and I've waited like 4 years for it... Son of a bitch.

what's the damage?
I find it's never as bad as I think

binging two days in a row is hard because you feel like utter shit the day after

Not gonna lie, been down since my dad passed in March. Was 235 then...221 now..goal weight of 200. Feel good physically, looking slightly more aesthetic.

1hr. plus workout every day...one rest day every couple weeks or 10 days...had one cheat meal recently of pizza and a rest day because weight stalled, lost 4 pounds since then.

Upcoming Metallica show will be more fun now since shirts fit.

Why aren't you guys taking your daily multivitamins?

>"Getting adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals is vital for proper metabolism."
>"A study published in a 2010 issue of the “International Journal of Obesity” followed 96 obese female participants to determine the effect of multivitamins and minerals on calorie expenditure. After six months, the participants who took a multivitamin supplement daily had significantly lower body weight and fat than those who took a placebo or calcium supplements."

livestrong.com/article/307820-do-multivitamins-help-you-lose-weight/

>inb4 "livestrong"

I can't explain my amazing weight loss this week other than the combination of IF and my multivitamin. And I don't believe it's just water weight because I've been struggling to get my 8 glasses a day, pretty sure I've been drinking less than that all week.

>so ass mad he carried the mad across threads and started posting graphs

while you may not need one for your memerfast, I do suggest you go see a doctor about that asshurt

Then why didn't you say "chips and salsa"? I drink salsa all the time.

> i shit you not i dropped 10 pounds in a week
Water weight dude. We get at least 2-3 people every thread saying "wow I lost a lot just started!".

It's always water weight.
>i can't just have one fucking donut
You're not allowed to have donuts you fat motherfucker. Donuts are a privilege for people who have actually stuck to a diet for months and months. And guess what? They have one fucking donut and they'll feel bad about it.

You're fat because you can't control your impulses. Now that you're fat you wont be able to control them. This is something you now need to develop. You are literally mentally impaired due to being so fucking fat. Your body and mind will now do mental gymnastics to eat multiple donuts and you'll find nothing wrong with this. No single person will convince you otherwise. God himself could say "you're fucking fat lmao" and you wouldn't change. The only person who can change your fat ways is yourself.

Eat your carbs, fatties.
youtube.com/watch?v=0CdwWliv7Hg

No fuck you and fuck carbs

ketofags, post your dessert recipes

4hourbodygirl.com/high-protein-low-carb-healthy-brownie-dessert/
Mine came out to about 11g carbs per serving, though I had 12 pieces by the end

desert is for people who are never going to make it

Because I'm not some fucking freak dude. Who the fuck eats salsa without chips. It's almost 90% tomatoes what the fuck.

dat sucks mang, my old alcoholic father just got wheeled away again after my sister found him passed out in the rain.

He was an angry fuck though so I feel pretty numb. Cherish da good ones

might save all my calories tomorrow for a footlong sub
call it IF

SW 205
CW 191
GW 165-170

Worked a hard shift yesterday, had a small veg burrito before work, and a proton shake at work. Went to the gym after work and resisted the insane craving of a Quarter Pounder with Cheese. Were gonna make it brahs.

I used to bake a lot of trays of blueberry muffin blondies. Carb count was like 7g a pop or so, tasted amazing.

But I couldn't trust myself with that many moist... soft... brownies existing in my purview. Made me cut back other meals just to eat another brownie.

So I finished the last batch and quit makin' 'em. Got some kirkland protein bars instead.

With it tasting like shit at least there's no temptation.

That sounds fucking horrible. What kinda poverty do you live in where you pour half and half and hot sauce on rice?

>might save all my calories tomorrow for a footlong sub
You can go to Subway and get a bunch of veggies, ham/turkey, and mustard only and still have calories to spare.

This is a good idea, but I will say mayo is my bane. I could eat that shit by the spoonful.

It's not even that good.

How do i get confident in the gym?
My biggest problem is that I'm afraid of people making fun of me. I'm not a land whale, I'm 194 lbs and I'm 6'4

And then I feel like I don't have time for anything else anymore, and I don't even work, kek.

I was not OP, but mayo guy. Idk man I grew up in Hawaii and we fucking love mayo.

Just don't give a good god damn, dude. You're there to workout and improve yourself. The rest of them humans are just background noise.

Listen to some music and lift.

I just started work, and honestly it's helped a lot, but I don't get a whole lot of hours since I'm part time and new.

I fucking love mayo but... you know, as a dipping sauce, not something you eat by itself

You stop being a bitch. There is literally no other way.
I'm dyel as fuck and go to a powerlifting gym. Literally NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

Binged last weekend to the point that I gained 4lbs
>never gonna make it past 200 lbs

That's what I do sometimes. I would get Wingstop for dinner and that's my only meal of the day

If you can last the entire day not eating and have one ''bad'' meal at the end that is still below your TDEE this is perfectly acceptable.

I had a big sub with everything yesterday and worked it out as being around 900 cals

If your on IF thats not really even cheating

I'm not sure that'd help me, especially with the bullshit that'd be available to me.

Yeah I love mayo too, but just not eating it really is the best plan

If you on heavy on veggies its unnecessary in my opinion

/fat/ i ate 900 calories yesterday and woke up .6 lbs heavier than yesterday, wat do?

Go shit and piss?

is working out my lean mass and setting that as my goal weight a good idea or not?
It sounds logical but I think I'm missing a crucial piece of info

>Listen to some music and lift.
I do that, but when people look at me i think they are making fun of me.
Like, am i a fat fuck, do my clothes look weird, am i ugly, do i lift wrong, is my hair weird, do i breath too loud?

no poo cause keto but I piss yes.

Stop worrying about day to day weight change and look over a period of 1-2 weeks.

Is sake the superior alcoholic beverage of /fat/? Gave up beer (mostly) in favor of it recently. Only a minor league weeb, just enjoying the drink.

Slipped up this week guys, been losing 2-3 lbs weekly all year, ate like fuck this week, hardly been to the gym, my best friend tried to overdose last sunday and i had to take her to the hospital. All I've wanted to do all week is be on my own and eat. Gonna weigh and see the damage tomorrow

No, vodka is. Highest booze to calorie ratio.

Did you feel her up in the car ride there? You'll lose it next week user, just make sure to get back on the horse.

Don't worry about being confident in the gym you are there to do their own thing like everyone else there. They don't give a shit about you, unlikely they will even talk to you let alone make fun of you

Oh and, I realised I keep biting the inside of my cheek too. Hurts at times.

is sake actually low on cals and carbs?
I'm stuck with vodka but since I'm doing 16:8 IF I've given it up because I like to drink at night but I'll have been fasted for hours so the shit goes right to my blood stream and fucks my shit up

Just bought one of those food blender things that make shakes for you.
>1 stick of celery
>1 lemon
>2 kiwis
>cup of chia seeds
>coconut water
It's pretty bitter but wakes you up and tastes good. I don't come here much but if you're having trouble with cravings make one of these healthy things to snack on.

100ish calories in 100ml, 5 carba, 15.6 percent alcohol. Not great by any means, but seems to beat most wines by a bit booze to cal wise. Decent middle groundif you don't want to break out the liquor.

I have the mindset of an anorexic teen girl with none of the self-control
I really hate myself sometimes

I feel the same fucking way. I have my calorie goal set to 1500 which is already 1300 under maintenance and I feel like such a piece of shit when I actually meet it.

Any time I eat over 1000 I feel like a pig
But that's every day because that would be an obscene deficit if I stuck to that.

>scratch my ass
>can feel my tailbone
we're all gonna make it

>discovering my sternum for the first time
Spooky

>mfw collarbones

Heh, I know that feel. I've been sticking my fingers underneath my ribcage lately, have not been able to do that in some time.

Your comfort level will grow with time. When I first started going (18 months ago), I would stick to the newer area they had where the casuals would lift, and slowly ventured out to other areas in the gym like the deadlifting platforms and the racks - I walk around like I own the place now an am comfortable doing whatever regardless of what people may think of me (reality is they dont think shit because they are focused on themselves).

Key is to just make it a regular part of your life and you will relax into it in time.

104 kg, down from 115 last NYE.

I've had some bad relapses in between then, but have been doing team sports since Jan this year which has really helped keep me on track, as well as my calorie counting and lifting.

Goal weight: 90 kg by 20 August. 85 by November. After that will reconsider goals.

174 at the beginning of the month
161 as of wednesday, my most-recent weigh-in
Goal is 135
I might not belong here since I'm not obese or anything but I was heading that way

>was gonna go on hike today

>yesterday eat three donuts

>find out hike was cancelled

>roommate talks me into sharing a huge fucking pizza

I tried to give it my fucking all today with 25 minutes of resistance cycling and then lifting afterward, but I burnt out super quick and all the lifts were shit

At least 210 pounds right now, was aiming for 200 flat by June

Probably fucked myself but I'm gonna keep trying

not a fan of buying snakeoil but if the placebo effect keeps you on the right path, carry on user.

CUTTING IS PAINFUL AS FUCK GOD

Have eaten:
1 sandwich with coffee (breakfast)
1 milk whey protein shake (after lifting)
Grilled meat with potatoes and a sallad taking half of the plate 25/25 on protein/carbs (dinner)
1 cup of tea and an apple

AND IM STILL HUNGRY AS FUCK HOLY SHIT, should i drink more tea!??!!?

Seems like my hunger is better than before though, before my stomach was sounding constantly.

Plus I always eat pizza with a fuckton of pepper flakes so I'm shitting fire as I type this

>accidentally eat steak and salad that were 5/9ths of your total RDI
>had to cut out all snacks but snacked instead anyway

I'm probably about 200 over, I was going to do extra cardio but I heard that on keto you don't need to mind your RDI as much

800 cals worth of gin mixed with soda water because social gains. had chips and salsa which is easily another 500 cals. sucks sooo bad
>>mfw on 1200 cut and already ate 1100 through the day so im litteraly at 2400
>> tdee is 2k for me \
>>such self hatred

she owes you a hj now. thats how it works.

also, eat around 500 calories for 4 days, by the end you should almost be at you're weight before you fucked up

>tfw started rucking and not eating like a fat person and already down 10 lbs.

Ate half a 14" pizza yesterday. Sausage and extra pepperoni. So fucking good, but I've been fasting today to make up for it

>sit down
>feel my stomach fold on itself
wish that was gone more than anything

Well we're fuckbuddies anyway but thats probably out the window at the moment considering she tried offing herself. Ah well, life goes on.

Anyone else notice a huge increase in energy after that have a large healthy meal? Havnt had this much energy in years. Still keeping under 1400 calories. But if I have some carbs and protein for dinner. Man it's a upswing. Only need about 6 hours of sleep lately and I am not dragging ass when I hang out with my friends late nights.
Thanks for being there Veeky Forums, really can't wait to see what it's like when I drop another 30 lbs much less another 70

>tdee is 2k for me
How is it that low?

>sucks sooo bad
>such self hatred
Don't hate yourself, you don't deserve it. Far be it from me to tell you that hating yourself isn't good motivation - it definitely is - but it comes at a cost.

I remember when I was a fat fuck: 280 lb, 6'', 20 yrs old. Was strong because i had some muscle but i had a ton of fat and looked like shit. Fucking hated myself and would call myself all kinds of things that nobody else on this earth would call me. I'd read myself the same script over and over in my head just to get to the gym, and when I'm at the gym id hate myself even more to go harder.

Fast forward a year and I'm fit by anyone's standards except perhaps the real diehards on Veeky Forums. 210 lb, 10% bodyfat. Even though I'm in better shape than almost everyone around me, the same shit I told myself through all those evening workouts has stuck. I still hate myself.

I remember dreading having to workout because of how hard it would be mentally, not physically. There was a time when I outright said to myself "this negative shit is going to take a toll, you need to stop dipping into this pool for your motivation." I really said some shit like that to myself a while ago. It just got worse and worse and now I don't even feel like a human being.

So yeah, all the neurotic emotions are the strongest motivators, but if you go to those as a matter of routine you're going to pull out with more than you intended. You guys should try not to be like me - find a different way to motivate yourselves to lose weight.

>tfw love canned tuna and it would be good for me if it wasn't for the fuckton of sodium

but how do you explain this

"the participants who took a multivitamin supplement daily had significantly lower body weight and fat than those who took a placebo or calcium supplements."