What's your favorite healthy snack?

What's your favorite healthy snack?

Sliced up cucumbers sprinkled with salt and lemon juice

Plain, non-fat greek yogurt

Roasted Chickpeas with cumin and pepper.

Water

t. Fat fuck

These both sound really good

No offence but why. Plain Greek yogurt tastes like asshole, vanilla is like 20cal more per serving and tastes godtier.

That is not a snack.

I actually like the tartness

Beef Jerky. Made at a local butcher shop. God tier shit that is nothing like what you find at a convenience store. Its basically portable steak.

go for it. it's simple to make but takes around half an hour to to get crunchy.

the protein is really where it's at tho.

God-tier taste. Chickpeas are next to eggs in superior nutritional content and cheapness. Except chickpeas are endlessly versatile.
I also like roasted chickpeas with those same ingredients along with some garlic powder. My other favorite snacks are sliced apples and toasted whole wheat tortilla with homemade tzaziki.

Guacamole

That's fair, even though your opinion is objectively wrong.

>hurr everything tastes better with sugar

Dude you're a fag. Not everyone likes sweet stuff. I would take plain over vanilla too. Vanilla is for women and fattys who aren't gonna make it.

You can't have a "healthy" snack

boy you are dumb

i really like odwalla brand fruit smoothies. other than that, probably strawberries or potatoes. a bowl of berries or a baked potato only ends up being a few hundred calories, so it hasn't fucked up my cut yet

cucumber. a whole cucumber then dip it in balsamic vinegar mixed with oregano and a splash of olive oil

as someone who fell happily for the odwalla meme, they're loaded with carbs and sugar despite having some good nutrients. their """protein shakes""" are the same way.

still a fucking delicious snack, but I wouldn't call it healthy by a country mile. that's just marketing.

I agree with them. Like take an apple. Most people would consider an apple a healthy snack. I don't. It is just fruit and veggies which you should be eating regardless. Snacks are things you don't need to eat but want to in my eyes.

Different brands taste different and you sound like a cunt.

roasted sweet potato with cinnamon

Yes that's a very healthy snack, gotta eat all the estrogen you can otherwise you'll be unhealthy.

Bread with hummus and various veggies

If I really reward myself, cajun fries and a cold Pepsi are great but that's like a once a month thing

>He doesn't chew his water

Fucking dyel

you're a fucking freak then

I just had an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's

Am I fucked?

Why are you in this thread then?

Mango pieces
Coriander chopped
Tiny slices of chili peppers

Mix it, eat it, love it

>Pic somewhat related, just imagine red pieces of pepper in there

Back to your containment board

Strawberries with fat dabs of peanut butter

it's fucking nice

>homemade guacamole and chopped carrots/peppers.
>cottage cheese
>greek yoghurt with a drop of maple syrup/honey
>either of the last two with some chopped fruit e.g. strawberries, blueberries, banana etc.
>dried fruit and nuts

Unsalted pistachios

I love guacamole with pita chips.

>muh pol boogeyman

>all these snacks require me lighting up the stove
What are some snacks that require just a microwave or fridge?

Nigga roasted chick peas go in the oven to roast for like 30-40 minutes, and you just drain and dry them before hand and add spices with a bit of olive oil and that's it.

Chewing ice is bad for your teeth, user.

I'm fat and I prefer no vanila

Its funny seeing redditors telling people on Veeky Forums to go to another part of Veeky Forums

I sweat like a whore in church so i'm not concerned about the high sodium content

> Eggs + CarbQuick.
> Cook it like a pancake.
> Top it off with sugar free syrup.