Veeky Forums approved books. Go

Veeky Forums approved books. Go

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/gays-v12n1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>female author

no homo but shouldnt that kind of book be written by a man?

You'd think so but about a decade or so ago Vice did a suck-off between a gay dude and a woman. The judges were blindfolded and got their dicks sucked by both. All judges picked the woman. Not only did they pick her but she won by a mile. Even the gay judges said she was a better cocksucker. Woman intrinsically know how to suck a dick right. It's just what they do on account of being cock sucking bitches.

that's just 2 people though, maybe the guy sucked (lmao)

only fucking Vice would do such a fucking stupid experiment my fucking god

"Men have simple sexual needs. They want to cum. That's about it. They might sometimes cum in ways that they think are inventive, like on your face or your tits, but it all comes down to the same end: a squirt of some white ropy stuff followed by a brief Xanax-y stupor. After about 20,000 orgasms, most men start to wonder, "Is that all there is to this cumming thing?" They get bored with orgasms.

Men in Middle America are suffering uninspired blowjobs from girlfriends on a daily basis. Is it any wonder a growing number of guys are thinking that maybe the best way to wrestle themselves out of their carnal torpor would be to try a blowjob from a bona fide homosexual? After all, every gay man they've ever met has told them a queer blowjob is so much more exciting and enjoyable than a boring woman blowjob. "Nobody knows how to make a penis happy like a person who owns a penis of their own!" (That's what gay guys say to get straight penises in their mouths.)"

Source: vice.com/en_us/article/gays-v12n1

They're just thinking about how the inside of a dude's mouth is technically the same as a woman's, especially if you're drunk. Especially especially if you're drunk, ugly, and lonely. Bi-sexuality, quite simply, doubles your chances. It's the refuge of the pathetically horny.

Original Run Vice up until 2007 was Great.

If you need a book on how not to be a complete pushover...

Do I even have to say it?

I just started reading Moby Dick

3 chapters in, and there's a character called "Bulkington", and the narrator spends a whole chapter describing a harpooner he's reluctant to share a bed with

>no homo

Mandatory reading

That book was definitely hard reading, hit a little close to home. Would recommend.

Also a great book

thats r/the_redpill-tier

I've just started reading No More Mr. Nice Guy, and, fuck

I've always thought
>I'm not a "nice guy", I hate that term

but fuck, I do like half this shit

>put everyone else first
>seek constant validation
>hard time making male friends
>plenty of female friends
>no relationship

fuck

>pic-related

Models is actually good. What didn't you like about it?

Mike Cernovich is pretty cool in an unironic way. I'm glad he leads the alt right and not fatboy spencer.

He's probably a contrainian faggot who hates things that get popular

holy shit this thread sucks

must have been a black woman

Google "Dominated by Doug"

pictures of Spencer inspired me to lose weight so I have to thank him for that.

Gentle reminder that if you read self help books you are beta as fuck and giving your money to someone bamboozling you.

>2017
>still e-book mindset
>not just reading thegmanifesto

the line between self-help and philosophy is not so distinct

>Woman intrinsically know how to suck a dick right

>not lifting for christ
>edgy teenager
never gonna make it

>all this PUA shit

>2017
>still unironically following Jews

This book is overrated. The first chapter is great but then the rest just gets super repetitive and annoying.

It's 100 pages of "be assertive" over and over again

glad I stopped after the first chapter then

first chapter was pretty good tho

We follow Christ not Jews.

Lift and embody the character of God, Love.

Muslims will never understand the character of God because your only taught to fear and appease while Jesus brought the message of love.

Christians are taught to fear Jesus. Literally used Jewish tricks to turn water into wine. Jesus was the first professional magician and his followers have been duped ever since.

With Islam you fear nothing because you become fear itself. Stop willingly cucking yourself and see the light. Allahu akbar.

>"You become fear itself."

Isn't that a white supremacist book OP? Or something about woman hating.

but he was the KING of jews

Like the king of manlets but of jews.

it's a book for realists. white supremacists just also happen to realists.

We take a lesson from our Muslim friends and abrogate the religion and follow Christ instead.

>Ayn Rand
>Richard Dawkins
>Roosh V
How's middle school going user?

shit, sounds like I need to read it

>/pol/ the 4x3
1984 is good though

>All this extremely lazy shitposting

Purge thread

gay

So?

>All these utterly dogshit books that are the literary equivalent of either an atlas stone, Billy Graham, or zumba
R.i.p. /fitlit/

The examples of well-meaning guys fucking themselves over were helpful to me tbqh.

Just read up to chapter 4. Then it started really doing circles in some sort of retarded mental gymnastics way similar to feminists.

>2017
>paying for books

(((lmao)))

How come i always find better book recommendations on Veeky Forums and /pol/ than on Veeky Forums, a fucking board made for books.

because Veeky Forums are hipster nerds focused on looking intelligent

Veeky Forums are all about self-improvement

This. Seriously. This dude is a modern day Marcus Aurelius

Man how much Vice changed in 10 years

you have to be a sperg to read something like this and thats already a sign for your lack of success
its all about the mindset, thats why redpill is a bunch of miserable cucks and incels sounds like pure autism

Jesus what kind of brainlet do you have to be to pay any of these political succubi for their half baked opinions?

not talking about orwell or nietzsche ofc

>holy bible
not reading the swoly bible

>The Very, Very Rich and How They Got That Way
They sure didn't mess around with titles back in the day...

this book is just a meme

it's funny at times but you're better off watching the guy's videos

which are also a meme

muscle confusion for the mind

> not doing both

Topic related:

"no more mr nice guy" IS helping a lot of guys out there.
If not for you, then for friends of yours.
You will start to connect people you know with the things explained in the book.

Models is also great for anons that are starting at the bottom.

How to win friends and influence people is the 3rd good book.
It helps to see pattern in the world how things are happening.

These books aren't the holy grail, but they are helping and setting a foundation.

???

i was replying to

Getting 2 (You) in one post.
Not sure if this happens to me once.

>start this
>think "oh yeah it's about total cucks, won't be relevant"
>fifteen minutes later realise I'm only a few levels up from a cuck
Welp

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

JUST FUCKING ROFL LMAO...HAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

B-BUH THEY ARE JUSSS PAWNS!!!! I AM LE SUPERIOR ENLIGHTENED BEING!!111

How fucking autistic can you GET? Why the FUCK are you trying to act "proud" over the fact that you know about "central banks"? Red Pill: NO NORMAL FUCKING PERSON EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS. LMFAO.

You want to know what being redpilled ACTUALLY means? Realizing that all this "muh politics" bullshit is fucking MEANINGLESS.

Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism" and "politics", studying hard at college and gymcelling, convincing yourself you're becoming a "real man" (FUCKING LMAO) CHAD IS LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" won't do shit against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.

Chad's life is INFINITELY more valuable than yours. Did YOUR COCK get that treatment DAILY during your KEY DEVELOPMENT YEARS from a peaking, prime-ass, smooth teen-aura glowing skin, luscious lips, full-of-life, cute-ass-sexy-ass-big-titted-yet-firm GODDESS?

IM ASKING YOU FUCKING INCEL: HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED 2 OR MORE 7+/10 JBS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY AND WANTED TO QUOTE UNQUOTE EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEX LIFE? DID YOU TURN THEM ON SO MUCH THAT THEY WENT BI-CURIOUS ONLY TO PLEASE YOU AS SHAT CREAMY LOADS INTO THEIR BUTTHOLES ? A FUCKING FROG gets more PUSSY than you!

please kill yourself

If you haven't read this book, you ain't fucking living...

w-what

Kek

What's in this book? Is it serious?

it's just the guy's youtube videos in book form. there's a good chuckle here and there (and incidentally some good advice) but it's far from anything i'd call "educational"

>actually reading this self-help numale garbage
just because you're a meathead doesn't mean you have to be a pleb

>Vice

Don't waste your time and money on this >1000 pages waste of paper.

listen to the audio book example on amazon
Pure keks, his videos in book form.

You may dislike it, bit if you find a book reading thread on /pol/, check it out (if it is a good one with 200+ replies and discussions).

>Don't waste your time and money on this >1000 pages waste of paper.

because you disagree with objectivism and capitalism?

Read a well explained summary and spend the saved time in 3 other books.
or play bioshock 1 with an open mind.

Muh nigga this is one of the reasons I have staryed lifting.

Listened to this and it was the most trite and boring shit ever.
Literally not one worthwhile concept.

also his voice is gay

Taleban member checking in.

Buy-curios

A-are we still memeing here? Is everything ok user?

Nice, Arrested Development reference

No, the movie is not a good substitute.

legit

Yeah I was really disappointed after hearing so much about it. Also the guy comes off as a major tool and I doubt he's even fucked a lot of women

bi sexuality doesn't double you're chances, unless all guys are gay or bisexual

60 Years of Challenge has the best dating material out there, no contest.

Also Daniel Rose - Sex God Method on how to fuck properly. It's hard to think of specific changes in my life that I can directly attribute to reading books, but these two have literally changed my life (in the relevant areas.)

quads

nice try

check em^

one more time bb

>mark "buy my shit manson"
>not chateau heartiste which is free
>not taking the blackpills and seal clubbing your inner beta to death and becoming the all-chad

pls