Is it wort the effort to learn technical analisis and trading right now?

Is it wort the effort to learn technical analisis and trading right now?

In a few years the Fintech will grow enough to make any pleb invest wiselly without knowing jack shit about markets and investing

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xgx32tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're better off learning how to read tea leaves, it's more accurate.

If you really wanna learn something I'd say learn blockchain programming instead

The financial system requires a lot of losers so that there are winners and fintech will (or at least should, for its own sake) not change that. Therefore such services will not be priced for the plebs.

If you think you will be able to afford high-end fintech solutions by the time they are commercially available, then yeah, you don't really need to learn something you will not be using for a long time.

Also do everyone a favour and never user TA on crypto.

Yeah extrapolate the curve whichever way fits you
Or apply some copypasta of historical stock.
Voilá, muh TA

Where can I learn it?
For beginners

>Also do everyone a favour and never user TA on crypto.
Why?
How do you analise crypto graphs to know when to enter a position if you dont know technical analisis?

do you know anything about any kind of programming at all?

Yes.. a litle bit of java

Is it worth to learn to program blockchains in Solidity?

technical analysis is horseshit.

You can make it say anything and say it in a way that'll be almost totally undisprovable no matter what happens.

Yes, high paying positions will be in demand in the future.

Source: Me. I am Solidity programmer and I'm getting paid big bucks.

you don't
crypto market is volatile, entirely speculative, runs almost entirely on hype, and is subject to manipulation. TA doesn't apply well at all to crypto

What is she eating that is fucking up her stomach?

Bbut I will need a computer science degree for that, or just knowing and having a few projects to show will launch me a job?
Why dont every low wage programmer in the work force dont learn solidity to earn more money in the future?

The worst one is descending and rising bull/bear flags. All it takes is a slight variation in three random dips or peaks, and that completely changes the claimed predictions.

Talk to people that already know TA here.
discord.gg/xgx32tc

I have a comp sci and I can't program for shit.

Learn what actually drives the crypto markets and then stay informed about that. You idiots are willing to resort to fortune telling and magic diagrams for any chance at avoiding putting some real work and thinking into your gambling.

It's her bloated fatty liver.

I learned to code on my own time and some software engineering in college but dropped out. Truth is a few projects and a private certificate will net you the same. Companies can't find enough good quality programmers.

So I basically trade cryptos based on the news?

is what weev?

Yes, I was learning to code, I was very motivated UNTIL I talked to people on the internet fro diferrent places on the world and I got completelly desmotivated by the shitty LOW pay and the slavery condicions.
Thats why I was asking if it is woth it tomlearn solidity

Slavery to some is freedom to others. I agree though the long hours and stress negates the high pay.

You should learn how to interact with all languages but what you specialize in depends on where the future of Ethereum goes. That is something worth researching on your own.

>depends on where the future of Ethereum goes
Mmmmm I know jack shit abou cryptos and I readed that all the big players on Etereum sold theyr possitions and people started to not trust so mucb in ethereum..
My carreer in blocckchain smart contratcs in Solidity is dependant of how good the currency does?
Fuck I need stability

Bump

Lol its alcohol ruining her liver
>Beer cup

Bump

No the one on the far right. I think she's eating GMO organisms which are causing her stomach to turn on itself.

Yeah I was trying to figure out that one too.

Anatomical thread