/plg/ - powerlifting general

Breathe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FHjWD2H0KMzZbq4jnWum89aXn-ziopFo1riAwOeTx5E/edit#gid=136596751
strongerbyscience.com/todays-training-and-my-bench-program/
strongerbyscience.com/train-smarter/
usstrengthlifting.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally 10/10 webm

Who here has a triple bw deadlift?

tfw gde

ITT: Obese people

/plg/, what are your favorite assistance exercises for weak glutes?

Hip thrusts, cable pull throughs and back extensions. Back extensions being the favorite

high volume sumo deadlifts really focusing on flexing the glutes as hard as possible

Sex

WSM stream when ?
How do u guys ussually watch ?

Norsefat said he'd set one then disappeared

glute bridges/hip thrust are fantastic

>Adopt a stray dog
>Has wild instincts, survived in the wild by killing rabbits and fighting coyotes
>Uncomfortable being touched, sleeps alone
>Avoids me unless food or walk or needs something from me
>Affectionate towards females/sister and will hug and be around them

Am I getting cucked by my autistic dog?

I just want it to end

I want to be depressed but everyone I know is depressed and I want to be unique and special so I can't be depressed

YWN BE THAT DOG

getting a non-female dog makes you a cuck t b h

I bet she doesn't have any kids.

THIS. Bitches are the best dogs.

A happy man has two bitches, and I don't mean a second dog.

>ywn be the one cuddling that dog

ftfy

But I don't wanna be a girl, user.

you will never be that little girl, user, it's okay, let your feels through, don't hold them in

Id become a girl (boy) just to hug that dog

There are two genders. Girl (boy) is not a gender

okay, Id become a girl (girl). just let me hug the fucking dog

What about hermaphrodites?

You know, its literally just america that over complicates this shit, I hate your shitty fucking country so fucking much. Its been 5 months since the election and the inbred, brain dead autists known as "Americans" can't shut the fuck up about it because their shitty prison country has nothing else going for it.

America isn't powerful. Its just fucking loud and annoying.

There's male, female, hermaphrodites and transgender people. This is scientific fact and includes everyone. Now shut up.
If you're gender dysphoric then why the fuck do you care what pronouns people use if you identify as no gender?? Its just a word.

Fuck off you stupid american. Fuck OFF.

haha okay raffy

>le intersex maymay
Seriously fuck off with your mentally unstable bullshit

trappy pls cum back

I got my (you)s but at what cost

Lads I just squated 10lbs below my best high bar squat @6.5 rpe and I get to switch back to low bar next week. PR's are on the way

nice

i just squatted my old max for a super easy double

hoping for 4pl8 when i max

Congrats, I'd love to hit 385ish for an roe 8 single next week after this deload. I compete in august and this is putting me on track for a 1300 total

Rpe* fucking christ, I hate spell correct

noice

i wanna start competing this summer hopefully after my squat pr. my bench sucks though and it doesnt seem to wanna go up on my program anymore.

my last max was 250

Project momentum has been magical for my bench, I tend to really get in my head when bench feels heavy and the @8 singles helped a lot with confidence. Ido definitely recommend momentum building for bench

tanks senpai ill look at it

is there a spreadsheet or somethin

is squatting twice a week, one day back one day front, enough to build legs?

Someone put up a Google doc, check the archive

but im not as unaccomplished. and i still feel like shit.

>build legs

faggot just get strong dont give a fuck about building legs

ok

I've lost all motivation to lift. I don't enjoy it.
I enjoy having a good body, but I'm fat and look like shit anyway.

I hate lifting so much.

How do I make it enjoyable again?

That's a chromosome disorder dude, just as legit as downs syndrome.

Exceedingly rare and not normal at all though.
WHITE GIRLS

FUCK DOGS

its called a hermaphrodite dumbass

Muslim detected. It's always funny how mad you guys get about dogs just because they won't let you steal shit. You're like nigger-monkeys.

No, the term "intersex disorder" is, or at least was used to refer to a variety of sexual developmental disorders. Not necessarily just hermaphroditism but any kind of sex-linked chromosomal disorder or malformation of sexual organs.

lol wut, just reinforcing the point about not getting male dogs. If you do, your gf will inevitably fuck it.

My chemistry professor use to say "welcome boys, girls, inbetweenies"

He got reported and told to stop

Fuck this country

well friends i

squat 375
deadlift 435
bench 245

at 185 bodyweight and im 16. hoping to max at 390 squat 455 diddle and bench is a lost cause. now that frog has burnt out and started meme lifting i may be the strongest highschool student here

if i compete this summer do i need a singlet also i wear black newbalance shoes with completely flat soles that are coming off whats a good lifting shoe for wide feet is it romaleos

I hope you get in a car wreck

yeah

same

Why are powerlifters so fat and ugly?

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw

Cuck muslim too.

My butts too big and I can't put my finger up my butthole when masturbating

Fuck lads I just want some hot chick to peg me

your ass is small rafael

I think I might have figured out how to set up for deadlifting a bit better. Still pretty light, but going to try doing some heavy stuff with the same form on Tuesday.

maybe raf has small fingers too

he's a puny guy
gain torso mass and/or switch to sumo Tbh

How has everyone else's training been going? Anyone been doing fun stuff for the weekend?

>gain mass
working on it

I'm gonna try to stick with conventional for a while though.

had a meet today

3/6 1 snatch, 2 C&J, only missed lifts cause I either didn't wait for down command(lol) or had a pressout call

gym party tomorrow

going to the mountains on monday through wednesday(which kindof sucks cause I'll miss training but oh well my uncle is probably dying)

>3/6
So does that make you 50% of an athlete?

Have fun in the mountains. It's not a bad idea to take a few days off sometimes.
And I hope your uncle pulls through, senpai.

i love my motorolla
i love my motorolla
i love my motorolla
i love my motorolla

you are weak and do not eat enough

you should be passed the point of working on form all the time by now

>2nd cycle of c6w
>only added 35 lbs to my DL

I didn't ask for this feel....

how are you adding that much

whats your deadlift

>should be passed the point of working on form
Yeah, but since my form is still shit I should work on it. And I'm gaining weight. You can't expect someone to put on 20-30 lbs of pure muscle in a year.

you sound like you have a fucking mental block when it comes to not just lifting and instead obsessing over form

>implying I don't just lift
I put 200 lbs on my total in the last year. I've been just lifting and that's what caused me to have shitty form. Now I'm trying to focus on it to make up for not doing that before.

he has a mental block when it comes to visible abs

well figure your shit out dude everytime you post its worrying about if your back is straight or youre tight enough or whatever. its not actually that insanely big of a deal and isnt hard to fix at all just remember to do it when you lift i dont understand your issue
lol is that why youre so small?

>well figure your shit out

thats literally what hes doing??

hes been doing it for fucking ever WHY DOES IT TAKE THIS FUCKING LONG

i remember my first year of lifting i tried deloading and fixing my form all the time and its retarded

this desu

And I'm up 28 lbs in the last 2 years. I don't see what the problem is. Since I started out turbo skelly it's gonna take me a while to be big by your standards.

I'm not deloading to fix my form though. I'm just doing normal work sets and trying to focus on it more.

Mixing programs, yay or nay? I like canditos 6 week program but i feel like im not seeing as much progression on my bench as i am my squat and deadlift, any programs i can swap in instead for that, or do i just need to work harder on my upper body accessories?

28lbs in 2 years? are you serious?

my first year of lifting i went from 120 to not quite 170

kek'd

Yeah and I bet your bf % went from 12 to 20%+.

Daily reminder that excess fat just lowers your wilks, making you worse at the sport of powerlifting. My wilks is around 345 after 2 years. I think that's not terrible progress at all.

It's fine to do that. Try looking at nuckols 3x int med bench to see if it looks like something you'd like. Really any 3x a week benching program could work as a substitute.

i went from around 10 to 16% why do you care about that shit so much get over it

how much do you weigh?

you sound like an impatient brat, except its not even something that benefits you in any way.
>my first year of lifting
no one cares what you did, youre not him

i made a hell of a lot more progress

hes always fixing his shit yet wont fix the things that actually need changing like the fact that hes not eating enough

I weigh 178ish

Again, my wilks went up 50 points in the last year. I think my progress is fine.

>i went from
>i made a hell of a lot
no one cares what you did, youre not him

>nuckols 3x int med bench

happen to have a link to this? I guess im retarded or my googlefu is off or something but im not finding a 3x bench program

i found the 2x here which seems like a lot of shit to keep track of:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FHjWD2H0KMzZbq4jnWum89aXn-ziopFo1riAwOeTx5E/edit#gid=136596751

and then this one which seems much simpler:
strongerbyscience.com/todays-training-and-my-bench-program/

strongerbyscience.com/train-smarter/

cool, thanks. this looks nice

Make sure you adjust it so that it's not automatically upping your max every week. Only raise your max if you get 9+ reps on the AMRAP.

Thoughts on Rips strength lifting?

squat/press/deadlift

Some cool things like no prompts from judges during the lifts

How does he do it?

Link to site

usstrengthlifting.com/

How does he do it???

Gd hes such a babe..

Is a strongman log harder to press than a barbell? A friend of mine posted pictures of his wife's strongman local comp and she did a log plus 55lbs, so that's like 125lbs I think.

probably since its so akward to handle but i think the handles inside the log are lined up the opposite direction of a barbell so its different a little bit

Well
>tfw a girl who weighs less than me can press more than me

are you a brazilian trap