How old is too old to get 18-21 year old women?

how old is too old to get 18-21 year old women?

i am 29, will the vast majority of 18-21 year olds find it creepy if a 30+ year old man is hitting on them?

are they even willing to date an older man?

If you look like an old man and don't spend a lot of money on them they won't waste their time with you

Depends entirely on how old you look, and how you dress.

If you look like you could be in your 20s, then age means nothing.

If you dress well, then you're fine.

Also you need designer stubble.

fitness related

this.

ever since i turned 28 i just don't bother dating women more than 7 years younger than me

young women LOVE older men, but only if they're attractive, successful, and confident.
young women fucking despise old men who are fat, ugly, or losers.
to put it simply, the older you get the more your success with women is determined by status and financial success. if you're 15-25 you can pull chicks from just having abs

Biggest age difference for me ?

I was 39, she was 22.... I look good for my age, and (like most women) she was not all mentally stable. Over the next few years after our "encounter" she went through 5 -6 dudes, and wandered about.

>I have no regrets, no remorse, 2 adults.

My friend is 28 dating a 19 year old. You can fuck 18 year old women for the rest if you're life.

The rule of thumb is "half your age plus seven".

Doing the opposite of that, a 18-21 year old woman can date a man who is 22-28 before it is inappropriate.

So yes, it is creepy that a 29 year old is hitting on 18-21 year olds, but you might be able to pull it off if you are extremely baby faced and keep your mouth shut about your age and you don't plan on long term relationships.

>how old is too old to get 18-21 year old women?
How much money are you willing to spend, or, more easily, how big of a fucking psycho are you willing to go for?

¿ʇnoqɐ pɐǝɹɥʇ siɥʇ sʇɐɥʍ ʎɐʍʎuɐ

,,looɔ ˙ǝƃɐɹǝʌɐ ɥʇoq ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'ǝɯ ǝʞil ʎuɹoɥ ʇsnɾ sǝɥs ʞo,, ǝʞil ǝɹ,noʎ lɹiƃ siɥʇ ɥʇiʍ

,,ǝlƃuɐ ɹnoʎ s,ʇɐɥʍ 'ǝnƃɐǝl ʎɯ ɟo ʇno ǝɹ,noʎ ʇnq ǝɯ ƃuiƃuɐq ǝɹ,noʎ ʞo,, ǝʞil ǝɹ,noʎ ʇuiod ʇɐɥʇ ʇɐ ǝsnɐɔǝq ɹǝiʇʇǝɹd ʎlǝʌiʇɔǝɾqo ǝuoǝɯos uɐɥʇ ɹǝɥ ƃuɐq ɹǝɥʇɐɹ ʇsoɯlɐ p,i ˙lɐɯɹou ǝɹ,noʎ ǝʞil ƃuilǝǝɟ ɟo ʇɥƃiu pooƃ ɐ ǝq plnoʍ ʇi ʇnq ɹǝɥ ʇnoqɐ ʎɥʇɹoʍǝʇou ʎllɐǝɹ ƃuiɥʇou

ǝƃǝlloɔ ui ɥʇiʍ spuɐʇs ʇɥƃiu ǝuo ƃuiʌɐɥ uǝǝq pɐɥ i ɥsiʍ i lɹiƃ ɟo ʇɹos ǝƃɐɹǝʌɐ ǝɥʇ si siɥʇ ʎlʇsǝuoɥ

This is my meme now

I'm 18 and wouldn't go past 30. Anything past that needs some thinking on.

>Anything past that needs some thinking on
interesting.
what sorts of things would need thinking?

Who do women depreciate in value with age? Like 10x the rate of men. Like men peak in their mid 40s while women peak at like 17. Why is that.

On both sides. He needs to think over if he thinks I'm worth it and can keep up with him. I need to think if I'm ready to be with someone that much older than me since he is around the age where families happen. I guess. Something like that

creep lmao

>following fucking retarded arbitrary rules

80% of Veeky Forums lifts for women. Very related.

Because estrogen makes the skin more softer and thinner, which is why their skin ages quicker than males.

the peak of a woman's attractiveness is the peak of her fertility, basically. The older they get, the more problems they're likely to have with conception/carrying/birth, and the higher chance for health issues with the child.

Men can dump seed for decades and make strong kids, but women have that ever-ticking fertility clock.

18yr old girls at my highschool were fucking 25-35 year olds i think that was the age range

but im also in canada so maybe its different in other places

>The rule of thumb is "half your age plus seven".
I'd like to know who's the retard who came up with this and why do so many people parrot it like a dogma.

Tfw 29 and still look like I'm 18, benefits of manlet

I'd say anything beyond 30 is inappropriate.

>be 25 y/o virgin but look real young cause asian
>hit on young girls in correge cause they're the only vaginas i could put my dick into being a 25 y/o virgin with no money

it works. fucked a few girls and landed on a qt3.14 white girl that likes playing with my benis.

I met my fiancee when she was 18 going on 19 and I was 25 going on 26. I'm 32 now so we've been together for 6 or so years. Getting married now in July as well and living happily together in our house.

Age gap is usually a non issue for an older guy if you find a girl who has her life together or is dependable overall. I'd say it's more of an issue for the guy to be worried that the girl would be characteristically immature. Just be stable, lift and be moderately good looking and it won't be an issue.

how did u go from 24 y/o virgin to nonvirgin

as long as you still look young, its fine. I went back to college at age 27 and all the freshman girls think i am freshman too. But they don't care that i am much older once i tell them just because i look young

He had sex

>correge

If you are actively trying to get with 18-21 year old girls specifically then yeah it's kinda creepy

I've gotten with 19 year olds as 28. Just have fun and show em a good time and its find

If I'm 25 is 16 too young if its legal where I live? I've told her I didn't want anything like that but this bitch is roping me in boys

This desu. I'm 28. I'm hooking up with an 18 year old now. She's cute, but she keeps asking for me to buy her shit. I keep leading her on so I can keep fucking her as long as I can before I tell her I'm not buying her anything and then she moves on to the next sucker.

Yep. I'm 32. Been hooking up with girls in the late teens/early 20's a lot lately. But I maintain my body, make decent money, and act super confident/dominant with them.

Every single one of them at some point has said "I normally hate guys over 30."

What they mean is they hate creepy and or fat guys over 30.

There's nothing better than how wet an 18 year old pussy gets. Best feeling in the world. You just have to be attractive enough to get them wet.

But if you do, they'll be texting you every night begging to come over and let you fuck them.

Young girls love older men as long as you're attractive.

>The rule of thumb is "half your age plus seven".
This was invent by women to shame men for not wanting wasted pussy

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Evolution. Back then men would just fuck/rape some woman and they most likely wouldn't stick around for too long. Therefor a woman needed to be strong and therefor young if she was supposed to raise a child on her own until that child was old enough to take care of him-/herself. A man who was old had to be a strong and good survivor if he managed to stay alive this long. Hence he must have had good genes to pass on.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Kinda related, I'm 32 now and entering the dating pool for the first time ever really. Only realtionship I ever had was my high school sweetie but we usually broke up. I'm not even sure how to date

No. Average man is a overweight disgusting sack of shit in his 40's. An attractive man with good genes who takes care of himself peaks in his 40's.