"Haha look at that BOY isnt he soo gross,Stacy? Ewww look at his close and that disgusting sweat stain...

> "Haha look at that BOY isnt he soo gross,Stacy? Ewww look at his close and that disgusting sweat stain. Lmao he thinks going to the gym will get him girls TEHEHEHE Chad eats pizza and doesnt even life but STILL looks better than this BOY

>chestlets

>Call in Ahmad Tyrone to finish them off

back to r9k with you

>close not clothes
>as retarded as the girls he imitates to incite insecurity on this board

You're fucking dumb op. Fuck off back to /r9k/ and shit up your own board you cum guzzling fuckface.

When will they learn?

>mismatched socks
>cant throw up a peace sign properly

baka

You do realize that flat chest are objectively better than big boobs right?
Come back to me when you speak 5 languages and study at yale then we can talk.

Sh-Shut up!

>flat chest are objectively better than big boobs
At what?
Being small and unattractive, like you?

Big boobs are just sacks of fat and sag when the woman gets older. A flat chest however does not and has the same functions as a big titted bimbo. Also it a cute.

Also I'm not small. I'm 5'9.

When they finish puberty

Is this the new fedora posting?
Shit's way more cringeworthy

>his close
>Lmao
>TEHEHEHE
>Chad doesnt even life

1.5/10 Kill Yourself-Tier

>mismatch socks
dropped

I'm sorry I am not fluent in english user. I'm trying my best ok

You're low-test as well if you only see big, full, nurturing breasts as sacks of fat rather than the greatest secondary sexual characteristic a girl can have.
Also I have 5 inches on you.

>/a/utist poster
>Yale
>5 languages
>can't even spell clothes correctly
>doesn't refute being an /r9k/ shitposter or socially defunct autist

Just letting you know user I totally believe your claim that you are studying at Yale. While you're at it you can strap on your big boy helmet and regale us with a tale on how you defended your thesis on why dino tendies are the best.

>Also I'm not small. I'm 5'9

>im not small, im 5'9
>thinking this isnt bait

>defended your thesis on why dino tendies are the best.

I wouldnt mind doing so if you are interested. And yes I use /r9k/ but let's be honest. Veeky Forums is r9k except
with less lard asses. Tou guys still spill your spaghetti around women just as the average robot does.

>thesis on why dino tendies are the best
that was actually me, user. i have a doctorate in culinary archaeology, and dino tendies are confirmed to be better than other subspecies of chicken tendies.

>not small
>5'9

Guys, should we tell him?

You faggots don't spill your spaghetti around women because none of you are ever even around women.

this

Nah boobs are for the boys and ass is for the men. You can't do anything with boobs besides look them and touch. The booty has more mechanics than a 30 man WoW raid dg
Pic related

I dont. I have an orbiter that I talk to daily.

Fucking lookism fags. I saw that picture on that site. They're fucking pedophiles

>and ass is for the men
Hmm homo undertones much?
> You can't do anything with boobs besides look them and touch.
Spoken like a true virgin.
Trust me, I'm a virgin I know.
>The booty has more mechanics than a 30 man WoW raid dg
Poop comes from there you homo.
>inb4 girls don't poop.

>those manhands
>choker
>hips too narrow

thats a shemale, gentlemen

The reason this board saw a large influx of socially ostracized idiots posting about their lack of any kind of common sense in social situations is because of people like you user. /r9k/ posters came here thinking that lifting was going to fix their deficiencies in social interaction. That being physically appealing was going to be the cure all and that somehow working out was going to be anything but the first step to fixing their outlook on self improvement. News flash it won't fix anything if you don't actively work on fixing those things yourself. If you want to blame anything else blame your fucked up lonely robot board shitting up this one constantly with posts like yours which started this fucking stupid thread.

That's why this whole fucking thread is a god damned disappointment and ultimately why you should reconsider going back to your containment board where you all can emotionally jack each other off about how sad your lives are.

>I am a virgin too

sorry you are alone on that one and it makes sense now.

Virgin lol

I'm not going to argue with you because of your quads.

Nice projecting tho you dont know anything about me so dont try to define who I am. /r9k/ says I am a normie :(

>Tou guys still spill your spaghetti around women just as the average robot does.
You*

And only pretty ones :^)

>telling lies on the internet.
For what purpose?

>/r9k/ says I am a normie

I have some bad news for you user.

go out on the streets and tell men you love ass over boobs lol

They will laugh at you immediately think you are either an autistic anime loving virgin or a manchild.

>Also I'm not small. I'm 5'9.

Shouldn't have said that my lad.

I'm the Boob guy you are replying to.
If you don't recognize that the majority of men are ass men aka have shit taste then you are the one who needs to spend more time on the streets.

oh shit we have a live one

let's make this one last guys

Yea you should probably do the same and stop spending your days inside jackingnit to anime tiddies you sperg

Call me a sperg all you want but I'm not the one attracted to flat chests.
Enjoy keeping that a secret from your normie friends for fear of them calling you a pedophile.

You're obviously a retarded faggot

Enjoy loving something you will never have

Is it a lifetime of low self-esteem and social isolation that makes you autistically believe that human beings interact with each other this way?

Rude!
I wouldn't be too sure about that.
Keep an eye out on big tiddie threads on /s/.
I will spite you user.

>tfw I get bullied by two girls like this at work
>tfw I can't keep up with their bants and keep getting a boner when they talk about sex in front of me

>dude name drop lmao

oh hey remember all those people who went to good schools but actually didn't do anything of actual worth

oh shit wuddup

Veeky Forums might as well merge with /b/ or something. this place sucks

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>using /s/
Lost the kast shrednof respect I had for you, user. This better be bait.
Meanwhile here you are wasting away on a basket crafting forum :DDD

i wanna do somethign else besides lift and go home to play video games so fucking bad it makes me angry stop posting this shit FUCK ME

Enjoy your (((You)))

>look at his close
>and doesnt even life

what did he mean by this

>Also I'm not small. I'm 5'9.

REEEE WHERE IS MY QT ASIAN WAIFU Veeky Forums I WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE ONE

where is any girl

DELETE THAT

Go back to /r9k/.

i dont go there ever

You should, you fucking belong there from the content of your posts.

DELTE!

Dont talk to me until I've had my cup o joe

>horseposting
you know which site you belong on

>being this dumb

Decent sized tits are awesome on girls who are young enough for them to be nice. Asses last a little longer but eventually turn to mush as well. Girls age so badly it's gotta be rough for them

>5'9
>not small

Who the fuck let this one out of the manlet pit?

>sex
>fun
>obligation
>insecurity
>never try
>boring life

Pretty spot on 2bh

>Immediately equates a horse mask to horse fucking or some other such depravity

Hoo boy. I bet you beat your dick at the rodeo too.

the day that my opinion of myself is determined by what two highschool girls say about me is the day I kill myself.

WRONG

horse masks are the most reddit/normie thing you could possibly wear

Then why were they advertised on Veeky Forums as a banner for so long?

because m00t was a jew

Eyyy someone else remembers.

BTFO. Get the fuck off the board aspie.

>doesnt even life
Necrophilia isnt my thing desu

You're right, I forgot he is a redditor too.

I can`t believe how this weak troll managed to score so many replies. Bravo, OP

To virgins and autists of Veeky Forums: this is nothing of what girls think, stop being so self-conscious. Those bitches don`t care about your looks.

>(((Yale)))
Although most IL schools are jew infested, this one in particular I recall my coaches calling it the limp wrist Jew Haven. Your rowing team sucks dick.

people replying to b8
>implying

NPHEW!

even if they started off here, the rest of the internet has ruined them now

such is life

Why do asian girls do that strange hand on face thing when they pose?

Also, sauce?

quads of truth

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

i feel like kidnapping and raping them 2slutty

they literally look 13

if they were my friends little sisters theyd be taking this d. lol jk

>he doesn't even life
Rip Chad

I Fucked one of my friend 13yo sister, could not help myself, and she clearly wanted it too she was also hella thicc, teen these days have body of a grown women, what the hell happen to this generation that make these young girls so thick at such a young age?

Who is that slut anyways, never seen a more punchable face in my entire life desu

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Holy fuck her facial expressions are annoying