YOHIMBINE HCL

Anyone have any experience with this? Is this a meme or does it actually work?

yeah, I use it on occasion.
it works as a metabolism booster, and you definitely feel it.

DESU, its almost not a good feeling. for me, my hearts starts beating really hard, I sweat like mad, and i get really fidgety. it's hard to sit still and focus.

but yeah, the shit burns calories.

Not a meme, works like a charm.

Be warned that it has been known to trigger panic attacks and manic episodes in those with anxiety or mood disorders. If you have a history of mental illness, stay away.

Who is this a pic of?

>Who is this a pic of?
fkn newfag

I took Yohimbine once. My heart was pounding very hard and I seriously considered going to the hospital.

Proceed with caution.

I'm not new, I see now that it's ziggy

ECA is better IMO

It only works when you're fasted (no insulin in the bloodstream) and you combine it with LISS cardio

Not really true. Just keto and take enough that you feel hot. Like your chest should be red.

That doesn't mean its working you fuck. Yohimbine antagonizes alpha receptors in the fat cells. Guess what your body needs to have to actually convert stored glycogen into glucose? No fucking insulin in the bloodstream.
Plus insulin actually inhibits yohimbine from even bonding to the fat cells.

I've used it. It works pretty well to get the last few pounds off. I can't comment on the insulin thing since I eat a keto diet year round.

0.2mg/kg along with caffeine and maybe l-tyrosine, fasted cardio according to LyleMcD stubborn fat loss protocol 2.0 (aiming for the higher time and RPE and religiously keeping to the pause(s) he prescribes)

fucken magic ya hear me

Pic is my progress taking it. First pic is before starting, second is after five weeks of taking 15mg with 200mg of caffeine in the morning and waiting until noon to eat. The last picture is current, I did five weeks on yohimbine, gave myself three weeks off for a bit to lower tolerance, and then started back up at 20mg yohimbine/200mg caffeine. Current picture is a bit over a week after starting the 20mg amount.

To note, it's not the only drug I'm taking to cut as well, thirty minutes before eating at lunch I also take 150mg DMHA with 375mg caffeine.

I was taking it before doing fasted cardio, there's a recommended amount of mg per lb of bodyweight if I remember correctly

I got shredded, but that's because my diet was good and I did lots of cardio

One cutting agent isn't going to make you shredded, it's all diet and cardio.

My recommendation is get really lean, and then if you want to get even leaner then start using things like yohimbine, or clen, or ephedrine

Works pretty well famalam
Didn't have such strong sides like the anons above mentioned but it's definetly a worthwhile substance
Boosts metabolism and bloodflow. It also improves your boners if that's a thing you care about

Holy shit
Yohimbine is meant to be taken when you're already lowish bf and are trying to get rid of stubborn fat
Not when you're fat as fuck

Lol wtf

Fuck that shit, gives me the cold sweats and irregular heartbeat.

I mean, in the first pic, I weighed around 175 pounds, which is a hell of a lot better than the 215-220 I was at when I started working at losing weight. Sitting at 158 right now, so the shit helped out regardless.

bump for more info, pretty good stuff so far