Actual natty info thread

Actual natty info thread.

Any bodybuilders on tonight? Been/plg/ for years and happy with it but realize I know very little about bodybuilding and want to learn more. Couldn't find good info through google or on sticky and on here all I see are "natty limit" shitpost threads.

Are there well accepted routines for bodybuilding, the equivalent of the SS/SL/Greyskull --> Madcow/Texas Method/531 progression? Or is everyone just doing different bro splits for volume?

Who are some of the best looking confirmed natty builders? Seems like even early Arnie was on gear.

Other topics welcome obviously!

Permabulk + brosplit 1 year lifting. Natty obviously
I usually do
Monday = chest
T = arms
W= shoulders and calves
Th=back
F=arms and shoulders again or fill whatever i lacked in the week
I'm pretty fat but I dont plan my diet and eat basically all I want.
Just showing what a bro split gets you in a year of bulking

guess ill be doing another routine then

Thanks for the info. Your core shows the fat but your arms look really good, especially for a year.
A few Qs if you don't mind.
What kinds of rep ranges and how many lifts is your typical w/o? Like 3x10 on 6 exercises?
What kind of weight do you use? Do you progress or just go for what you feel you can do in those reps?
Ballpark sense of calories in diet?

Natties wanting looks should do Lyle's Generic Bulking Routine. There's a thread on his forum which has every possible FAQ answered about it. It is an upper/lower split, and since you've been /plg/ you'd be happy to know that working the big four into the split is discussed in some detail in that thread.

Eric Helms, Brad Schoenfeld, and Mike Israetel are three of the go-to sources for everything training. Start there.

mirin
goal body but with bigger traps and arms

Standing here...

Nanomachines son

>3x10 for 6 exercises
Haha. Nowhere near enough if you want to bodybuild.

Thank god I never fell for the bro split meme

As far as I known steroids wasn't common in Bodybuilding till the 60s, so Steve Reeves could be natural, at least his body is reachable for the most people, he wasn't even ripped.

I HAVE A DREAM

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Its obvious you guys don't lift if you think the specific routine is what matters when it comes to being aesthetic.

Lyle Mcdonals generic bulk routine or the muscle building workout routine from aworkoutroutine?

Do all your main lifts/accessories in isolation rep ranges and triple the volume. lel

Arguably Lyle. What matters is exercise choice and volume.

I COULD BREAK THE PRESIDENT IN TWO

WITH MY BARE HANDS

This thread is great. Haven't seen a serious natty BB thread on here in ages.
Who are the best looking natties? What would be the goal body? I don't think OP is that aesthetic desu. Is Scoobymode the best I can hope for?

School us then, user.

Do nanomachines count as natty?

Fuck this meme, samefag.

Also, why does the sticky mostly includes info about
>SS/SL/Greyskull --> Madcow/Texas Method/531 progression?

Why does Veeky Forums only promotes /plg/ when 90% of newbies come only for bodybuilding ?
Should delete that sticky

Classic 6-12 reps range. IE :
> choose a weight you'll do 8reps with
> keep doing that exercises untill you reach easily 10-12reps on 4 sets.
>Increase weight
>Repeat.

Try different routines :
Brosplit : Pros = cool workout layout, can be flexible, you tailor it to suit your needs and planning Cons : Frequency, usually 1 to 1.5/week, though 1.5 is enough if you lift hard enough

Push/Pull/Legs : Pros : High frequency if PPL*2 or PPLPPU ; can workout 6/7; no need to think about workout layout. Cons : Big exercices stealing gains to small muscles (ie : Pull day : back will steal biceps gains). Injury risk if lifting always heavy (shoulders involved in most moves for examples)
Half/full bodies...

Conpound moves first, then isolation, build mass then finish

To be 100% sure no steroids were used, check BB before 1945 (first synthesis of testosterone)

Here's Clarence Ross, Mr America 1945.
Bigger than 90% of Veeky Forums and /fraud/

Clarence Ross, Mr America 1945

High quality foods (at least better than today), 99%chance no steroids used

>Bigger than 90% of Veeky Forums and /fraud/
speak for yourself faggot

...kek, no, i fully agree

Wow, that's a good looking man. Thanks for the post.
>n-no homo

kek

>Old school bodybuilding
reeves fullbody (easy to find, ultra volume) or grimek fullbody (3x10 on 5-8 well chosen compunds 2-3 times a week)

Widely used, well documented and tried out: Lyle McDonald bulkin routine and specialization routines. Highly adaptable and manageble upper/lower splits. Also Power Hyper Upper Lower is pretty tried out and effective (and adaptable).

Advanced/modern: Layne Norton's P.H.A.T (this is professional "natty supplement" tier - you need to trurly commit to this shit)

Layne norton and lyle mcdonald are in general two good sources for natty BB

That P.H.U.L routine looks pretty solid.

Getting started back in the gym is going to be a pain, but I'll give that a try after warming up the body.

Good looks senpai.

Lyle Macdonald Generic bulking routine sucks; don't do it and for gods sake please don't do alphadestinys enhanced program

Max Muscle plan by Dr. Brad Shoenfield.

Hypertrophy Template by Dr. Mike Israetel

5/3/1 or Jugg Method with the brsoplit (My friend had great gains with it).

Natty limit is pic related. You'll never reach Coleman level without gear.

Cliffs notes for the max muscle thing? Too much of a hand rubbing merchant to buy the book on amazon just to find out it doesnt fit my goals.

I found it on bookzz. Just type in Brad Schoenfeld.

>Lyle Macdonald Generic bulking routine sucks
tell us why it sucks

Why not naturally enhanced whats bad about it?
He also has a 3 x/Week programm and an Upper/Lower are they also bad?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about bros?

Nice, facelad best lad.

IDK about the others but considering how much of a /fraud/ that (((Israetel))) is, I would look at his natty training advice with a grain of kosher salt.

but kosher salt is the best salt madood

Nattys should try to hit each muscle group twice a week and get enough sleep for muscle recovery. Don't fall for the bro split meme

Nah most of his stuff is breddy gud, people just shouldnt expect to look like him with it.

Unlike many /frauds/, Israetel bases his stuff on research and on (personal and clients') experience, rather than questionable anecdotes and hearsay.

well if he's basing his stuff on evidence that explains why this /pol/tard doesn't like him.

>Lyle Mcdongs sucks?
Why do you have to be so new?

this is the natty limit

thats absolutey steroids

test was first synthesized in 1930s

In 1935, the first attempts to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol were made. By 1939, the Nobel Prize was issued to Butenandt and Ruzicka for the discovery of how to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol – this ushered in the Golden Age of steroid chemistry, which lasted through the 1950's.Apr 27, 2016