Just be yourself bro. Girls love someone who is comfortable in his own skin

Just be yourself bro. Girls love someone who is comfortable in his own skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaylord_(given_name)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good advice

Just go up and talk to her bro, girls love confidence

desu this is actually good advice assuming you're above 6/10/possibly attractive looks.

I don't care what your face and height is, only like 1% of the population is even reasonably fit, and like if you are comfortable in you're skin, you are literally 1/100 men out there.

Think about popular kids in your school, they weren't obese, but they were all in the realms of "normal" in terms of looks, hell some were outright fat and alot were manlets.

We can all be chad if we want to be. (most positive post in all of Veeky Forums for a few years)

Damn, Chad is such a cool guy. He will give solid advice to a loser like you for nothing in return.

Why do you hate Chad again?

Hes not even that hot

He just looks like generic Chad #61827392

t. Gaylord who likes normal guys

the popular kids who were "fat" were good looking people that coulld pull of slightly higher bodyfat than normal and if they cut to a lower bodyfat, they would be very good looking

>tfw you will never be friends with chad

Im russian and this guy looks like my PT
i-im pretty certain that this guy is my PT

>Chad will never plow your bussy

what is PT

anyways, I am Russian myself and look very similar to this person

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Personal Trainer.
>anyways, I am Russian myself and look very similar to this person
Sounds like a good gene roll тoвapищ

So you're saying only people with attractive faces, no matter how hidden under fat, were popular?

How deep is your autism?

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

kek, youre trying so hard to make this a meme, yet no one cares about it

I have bad skin.

I don't care about making a meme, I care about bullshit threads fucking your this board.

Fuck off to Reddit / r9k / pol or whatever shithole you came from.

I came here from 9gag tho

Same shit different name

how does posting a picture and writing "NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF". is gonna solve anything? You do realise that no one really cares about your post, right?

>tfw I will never be chad

TROLLED

not even from 9gag. Came from memecenter

You don`t have to be Chad.

just wanna say well memed sir I would upboat you if I could eksde

cannot find this guy attractive, looks like a
"tried to make vitalyzdtv look better"

>Think about popular kids in your school, they weren't obese, but they were all in the realms of "normal" in terms of look

No they were all extremely good looking and athletic. The only popular kid who wasn't good looking was a fucking giant dude who bullied others so all the Chads kept him as a friend out of fear. He still wouldn't get laid with the qts though.

Don't get too comfortable, bras, or you'll be hit by the curse of Arnie.

Nah he's still crushing the 12yo puss by the looks of him

?? from what I remember from high sschool and college was that the popular kids either played sports or were at least normal looking. What was important was social skills, facial aesthetics barely mattered, I knew a lot of facially good looking autists (including me)

>tfw Gaylord was an actual name not so long ago.
>that people got Christened with.
>sauce: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaylord_(given_name)

What kind of parent would do that to a kid.

Different experience then. In my school they were the absolutely best looking people and they would cruelly judge you based on your looks all the time.

12 year olds aren't usually interested in alcoholic homeless meth heads.

Literally didn't read your post because of the redditspacing.

>implying that stops them from taking it
Hand in your internets and ho be normal, faggot.

>how not taking spergs seriously will stop them from posting the same thread, multiple times a day?

is this really your question?

>how not taking spergs seriously will stop them from posting the same thread, multiple times a day?
youre just posting a stupid fucking post that has no signifiance because there are still big amount of people who likes these threads and they dont give a fuck about your post

just because a very small minority is loud it wont make them majority. most people are sick of these threads and are either ignoring them or trying to answer op so he hopefully leaves the site.
a basement dwelling incel can create 10 threads daily and from the responses im pretty sure there are like 5 miserable cunts posting all the chad/r9k threads on this board all day

>there are like 5 miserable cunts posting all the chad/r9k threads on this board all day
Those are probably paid marketers for something. Insecurity essentially fuels this industry, after all. After all, you will NEVER GET ANY PUSSY EVER unless you follow my Five Step Plan, available in DVD and audio-session form.

>facial aesthetics barely mattered, I knew a lot of facially good looking autists (including me)
cope like the pope, you're just a retarded autist and can't judge faces correctly

Those aren't marketers, they're not trying to sell anything, just self hating /r9k/ or lookism retards, and /r/Asianmasculinity faggots, who really hate white men, and themselves

I think it's way more than 10 of them though

>literally autistic
>no personality
>thinks personality doesnt exist
>calls out outhers for coping

youre the biggest copers on the earth

WAAGTMI

>tfw never mired or approached by anyone apart from 6-8/10s
ugly girls ignore me, average girls ignore me, above average girls talk to me and the pinnacle 1% of girls ignore me (though i never see em anywhere).

why? i sperg around hot girls

I have a pretty fucked up face and a DYEL body by your guys' standards but at my school I am considered very attractive/ sought after due to social status and yes, confidence. I have a friend with the same level of status and similar confidence who gets a lot more pussy because he is much more attractive, but I still bang 8s and 9s pretty regularly and one of my 8.5s is falling in love with me. So not bad- you just have to play your cards my guy and always imrpove yourself

I DON'T GET THESE THREADS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN..?

THIS IS EVEN DUMBER THAN THE FUCKING "BRRRRPBBBT"-MEME

Is this about your closet homosexuality OP?

>Is this about your closet homosexuality OP?

im pretty most of incels are closet fags. its one thing wanting to be attractive and other thing collecting pictures of hot guys

we don't. Is impossible to hate to chad cause he's an apex bro. what people hate are jocks that bullied them and they dont know the difference between them and chad.
>just be comfortable in your own skin bro