Not gay

Post generic hot guys like picrelated

I want to run a program over the images to find what features make them attractive

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Uralic_languages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd post myself but I'm far from generic

thats really gay

I'm from lookism and i always make a thread about facial aesthetics but this thread is the gayest thing i ever seen in my life

They look like they are Persian/Afghan.

The european model of attractiveness comes from genetics from the middle east. That's why the dark haired and dark eyed Mediterraneans/Spaniards dominate euro centric ideas of what it is to be masculine and good looking - they have more interbreeding with the eastern populations.

Aryans began in the region just north of Iran, then spread down and sideways. So North Iran, North Pakistan, North West India, North Afghanistan is where these genetics are concentrated. They mix well with other races and result in the best looking people

I'm not sitting here defending this idea, you can google images and wikipedia it yourself.

Note all "hot" european looking guys are just euros with the persian/afghan phenotype. The more mixed they are with that original group, the hotter they look

interesting, got any links?

>tfw you are Italian and look like that
>tfw still can't find gf

Sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Just look at the map and see how people from the different regions look. It's the R1a Haplogroup of bloodtypes

pretty cool desu, is there a similar trend for women?

Powder was a strange movie

Yep.

The same group also went into europe in the north - the closest language to Finnish is the North-West Indian Sanskrit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Uralic_languages

So that's why the north also has these facial shapes and features, although they lost the dark hair and eyes and at this point are pretty much mostly euro DNA

Also why italians like
Look closer to this phenotype, and the "tall, dark, handsome" male archetype played out through them and the spaniards

I'm just dumping a bunch of Northwest Indian/North Pakistan men here.

But go ahead and google Pashtun people of Afghanistan. Or have a look at any Persian girls.

Why do white people have no creativity? All the people they promote as attractive look like clones. Why don't they appreciate diversity?

roshan is one sexy motherfucker

I really think you're on to something here

Tfw North indian
Feels good breh

DESIGNATED