Why do girls look good without muscle mass as long as they're thin, but guys look odd?

Why do girls look good without muscle mass as long as they're thin, but guys look odd?

To simplify things greatly, because you can't add 10 pounds of fat straight to your shoulders. If a healthy woman gains 10 pounds of weight, it's going straight to her ass and boobs. Bigger ass and boobs will make her more attractive.

The way fat is distributed in males does not have the same effect, it has the opposite one.

yeah. if men accumulated fat on our delts and arms instead of hips and belly it would be totally different

I mean this would look ridiculous but it proves my point.

Physical attractiveness comes down to face and body. Facial attractiveness is basically genetic so let's ignore this for now. If we again simplify bodily attractiveness, it's determined by hip-waist ratio in women and waist-shoulder ratio in men. Women gaining weight will improve their hip-waist ratio while men gaining weight will worsen their waist-shoulder ratio.

Because evolution makes us desire different things in different sexes.

Is this really a question that needed it's own thread?

bc standards iof beauty are diff fior makle vs femakle?

honestly as a lanklet, this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>why do men look good with a penis but girls look odd when they have a penis?

I have a friend who I thought had GOAT fat distribution in high school, turned out he was just super high test. Just grew huge powerful muscles.

#NotAll
What do you think happens to small breasted women? We stay small breasted, nothing goes to our boobs.
Personally when I gain weight it goes straight to my thighs and stomach, only a tiny bit to my boobs, barely any to my hips. At least I never gain weight in my waist.

small breast women are beautiful

Because girls are supposed to be nice to look at

10,000%, it's genetics. Women can gain a moderate amount of lean muscle and still be attractive, but the feminine form was sculpted by God to serve it's evolutionary purpose without significant clusters of muscle.

Because you aren't attracted to guys. If women didn't find thin guys attractive thin guys wouldn't be getting laid, yet you guys make threads all the time reeeing about how your oneitis started dating some skinny hipster with facial aesthetics

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

Because normal defined muscle mass is an indicator for manliness, strength and it looks natural on a male as long as he is not roiding his ass all the time. If a male body looks weaker (less muscles mass) it simply looks weak specially for other male and those makes him less desirable.

Well females naturally can't develop huge gains, they still can get a good core but their potential is not as great as for males, making them looking more healthy and desirable for males since when it comes to women we focus on big hips to bare baby and higher estrogene that makes them look feminine.

more testo = male
more estro = female

Because they're girls. It's like asking why guys look bad with tits.

what did you think of his dick game?

>small breasted women
you mean little boys lmao

>we
Hmm. See here's the problem.

Generally we request tits as a form of verification of the fairer gender, but since burger men often weild greater chest mass than their female counterparts, we may very well require photographic evidence in the form of your minge.

Please be prompt in remedying this situation

Lads can someone explain these feels

When I see short petite girls with small tops and short pants I feel like banging them hard

When I see the cute / beautiful blonde girl who is a bit taller and has bigger breasts / butt I want to go on dates with her, travel and make her smile. Start family with her.

If I'm more attracted to the blonde why doesn't my brain make me be more aggressive with her since that attracts girls but instead with the inferior small grills ?

The more aggressive you are, the better your chances of screwing. You want the petite girls to throw around and then away. When you want the woman, your balls are telling you they want to impregnate her thus placing a higher value on her and your inner beta begins to prevail. Suppress that cunt and treat them the way you want the petite girls. Women love being treated like fucktoys, you know this, as you stated but sometimes in the face of prime breeding material, that betas voice is too loud.

You suppress him by reminding yourself that you are kingshit and this bitch would be lucky to have you throw her a bone. Others may say this is autistic or whatever but what holds most men back is the value, the pedestal they place women on. The easiest way to get to their perceived level is to elevate yourself.

Not all of us look good without muscle mass

Thanks senpai

Interesting topic in terms of biology. I mean the fact that the inner beta pops up whenever someone actually worth impregnating shows up. Very counterintuitive.

Because we are made to protect them against the lions and they are made to feed babies.

men produce more testosterone and build a lot more muscle naturally, women don't so we didn't evolve to like those features

For example breasts look weird on a fat guy, and girls don't find it attractive.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

Maybe it's natures way of keeping top genetic stock bred only by other top genetic stock

that's because you're a trap user

THATS WHERE YOU WRONG KIDDO

Because your simian brain loves wide hips, big butts, large breasts and the hourglass figure. Women aren't supposed to have muscles because they're there for children. Everything men find attractive is related to fertility - butt for pounding, hips for childbearing, breasts for breastfeeding.

Women view men as providers/workhorses. Which means their simian brains like a man with musculature - it means they are physically fit and active and can hunt prey and lift things for them and defend the cave from predators. A feeble man isn't attractive because it means she and her child won't be protected or provided for.

Next time just study biology instead of making a thread on Veeky Forums.

ITTY BITTY MOSQUITO BITE TITTES
L-London?

/thread