This is what my mum make for me for breakfast almost everyday. Thoughts?

This is what my mum make for me for breakfast almost everyday. Thoughts?

yeah, why the fuck are you living with your parents.

Give your mom a hug.

ROASTED OP

Get fucked.

not enough protein
too much butter
needs more veggies

> breakfast
ISHYGDDT

Does your mommy not love you???? This is what my mother goes out and get me for breakfast almost everyday

Where's the protein? Starting to think you're a femanon

Niggers there's a poached egg and some blood pudding

A single egg and few tiny pieces of blood pudding....DYEL?

good
but it need more fats not proteins

Is that one egg? Are you 45kgs?

She's trying to lose weight and doesn't care about muscle

That's a fine prebreakfast snack yeah.

solid

There's a pot of butter on there.

fair

>she
Why would you assume that an user is female when user has made no indication that that's the case?

Looks like she puts effort into it. Treat her well user. Also tell her to fry that tomato with salt, pepper and a bit of basil and oregano.

>what is keto
Pleb

why dont you cook your own goddam breakfast?
I told my mine she didn't need to cook breakfast for me nor any meal, she insisted but I told her that it was no need and just cook all the meals for myself and also cook for my parents sometimes.

don't be a parasite m8, do something worthy at least.
I'm 21y old and feel bad for living with my parents but it's such a waste of money to buy a house or even rent when I can just sleep in one of the 4 bedrooms we have.

That seems lazy, especially the tomato.

You not only live with your Mum but your also too incompetent to make your own breakfast?

Your mother wants to make it appear as though she puts effort in and cares for you, without actually having to do it. She is basically just using this breakfast to make herself feel good as a mother.

If she actually gave a fuck she would at least look up your macro nutrient requirements.

babiess first day living alone detected

Post pics of mom
Or
Let me be your daddy

yeah, your mom puts butter in a serving dish
your mom is a restaurant

kek. this

>frozen sausage patty trash
>white bread
>gmo tomato
>ice cream scoop of pussy cream
>mushrooms an overcooked spinach

Literally zero gains to be made with that empty excuse for a breakfast. The bad news is your mother is intentionally keeping you malnourished in a attempt to keep weak and dependent on her. Textbook empty nest syndrome. Good news is she probably just needs some dick.

>frozen sausage patty trash

If you think that is sausage patty you need to eat more carrots to fix your eyes.

is that a potato cake?
I used to eat those in bulk, god knows what damage I was doing