Besides Lyle McDonald and Alan Aragon...

Besides Lyle McDonald and Alan Aragon, are there any other writers who provide scientific evidence based information on general fitness related stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

weightrainer.net/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/).
wholehealthsource.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weightrainer.net/

Dr. Mike Israetel is awesome if you want to get big as possible. He made many great podcasts. Also check out his blog on renaissanceperiodization.com.

(And btw the paid training programs and nutrition templates on his website renaissanceperiodization.com can be found for free online if you check out 7chan Veeky Forums and google for it...)

>Lyle McDonald
>scientific evidence
Lmfao

I enjoy reading Chaos and Pain (chaosandpain.blogspot.com/).

Martin Berkhan, leangains.com
Stephan Guyenet, wholehealthsource.blogspot.com

Stephan's blog is literally the best researched blog I have ever read about any subject. Read his longer articles on hormones in particular if you want to be impressed. You really begin to appreciate the difference between an actual PhD and the typical bodybuilding bro nutritionists out there. Everything Stephan says is backed up by academic sources, generally in triplicate, and he's especially adept at poking holes in less researched articles, particularly the low carb meme "diet gurus."

This.

Plus Mike Tuchscherer.

>Israetel

Some user posted a website called "stronger by science". Google it. It's really good and they clearly put a ton of effort into it, though probably too scientific for most lifters. I like that they give you a tl;dr

this and
greg nuckols

also I've only seen a little bit but she went into studies, Abby Polock

Do you have any of nutrition templates, can't find anything on 7chan?

Yes. But I won't upload them myself. There is a v o l a f i l e room where all the rp stuff is uploaded regulary. Search for it on 7chan you will find it

Thanks.

Agree with all ppl mentioned so far.

Add Eric Helms and Brad Schoenfeld to that list and you have everyone who is worth mentioning when it comes to scientific non-bs training and nutrition. All the books, podcasts, etc. is 100% bs free.

Its not the online-marketing bs of ppl like alphadestiny, kinoboy or any other fitness youtuber... Its real advice.

They all also regulary appear on several podcasts (on youtube) aswell. Super interesting to listen to.

When I have to work on my laptop I always listen to podcasts of these ppl and learned a ton.

Menno Henselmans of Bayesian Bodybuilding

Pavel Tsatsouline books are heavily founded on scientific research though concepts and sources are emaciated for the lay man (such his "hyperirradiation" concept is basically derived from inhibitory/excitatory "spatial summation" concept).

Eric Helms books on nutrition is the most solid one available. Just as said...

Dr. Chung from Evidence Based Fitness has the most scientific approach to fitness you will find; but there's no book unifying all his findings. Similar to Greg Nuckols, but Nuckols seems less studied on the matter...

Neeeeeeeeerds

Maffetone's big book of fitness has been my bible since I found it ages ago

Thanks for the replies.

everyone missing biggest one, layne norton

this. and all the stuff JTS puts out. chad and max are great too. Mike T is also good

dont you mean Dr. Layne "biolayne" norton PHD(tm). btw did you know hes a doctor, who had a doctorate

>biolayne
that's actually real lmao

>Martin Berkhan, leangains.com
lol

is that the guy with the masters degree?

Don't forget Jason Chung and Gary Taubes if you read the retarded water fasting threads on this board :^)