Stop gawking at that girl in the gym you pervert. She is there to sculpt her body into a work of art...

Stop gawking at that girl in the gym you pervert. She is there to sculpt her body into a work of art, not be stared by creepy assholes like you! Beat it!

looks like she's creating a lot of fat cells along with her "art"

*brllp*

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

I see nothing wrong here, she doesn't make any comment about being sexualised

>Beat it!
>doesn't know fapping before or during workout is bad for your gainz

Oh, there is a girl there. How about that.

op is faggot, again. Why am I not surprised anymore?

The problem is that women seem to think they have some physiological need(I do it for comfort) to have to work out with the most revealing clothing yet a man can seem to do it better wearing a pair of shorts and t-shirt.

All the while complaining about creeps.

It's not even that revealing, lots of guys wear compression pants/shorts and like that user said it's not like she's complaing, stop being a such a sperg

>art shouldn't be looked at
I'm not following the argument desu

But she's wearing shorts and a regular ass top in the picture you're replying to?

true desu. I can't understand why women beg for attention with everything they do while denying it every step of the way.

My yearning for roastie titties will be fuel for my lists

>spraymyface
don't mind if i do!

>cosplay I worked hard on
>consists of three parts she did not modify in any way

R E S P E C T W O M A N

>Dat Hipo rex at the left.
Seems painful, is the way her knees bend normal?

the model is not the one writing the comment

They only complain about attention from creeps (i.e., guys that they don't find attractive). For guys that they find attractive, the attention is welcome.

Art is there to be appreciated

Well she's 28 and still single. There's plenty wrong with her, we just can't tell exactly what it is by this picture.

Meant for

Not illegal to look and I'm not gonna be kicked out for doing it. Don't want stares, don't wear tight short shorts and a skintight shirt with the gunners sports bra known to man.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Looking like that abomination of the left should be ground for immediate execution

honestly this is the average sort of copypasta i wish i had been posting in college

nothing really noteworthy about it but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather post it than somethong objectively funnier because at that point you're like "ok you're posting it but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this copypasta you're like, "ok it's just boring like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?