Veeky Forums and tattoos

What is Veeky Forumss issue with Tattoos? I always see people sperging out and talking shit to anyone who has ink in CBT's. Why all the virgin rage? Pic related is an outline I just started on today

Hello trash

Millenials are going to look hilarious when they get old and their shitty tattoos mutate their fat pasty bodies. I'm glad my generation learned to laugh at tatted up freaks from the generation before mine.

> wanting to take good care of your body and have it look excellent
> defacing your body with needle and ink
> pick one

I mean, I'm against tattoos and all. I'm Gen Z. But this is by far the most retarded argument against tattoos by far

>Hurr when you look old and shit
>your tattoo will look old and shit

Why would you give a shit at that point?

They don't do many things in general, let alone stuff to feel proud of, so they obsess over things they abstain from to create a false sense of importance. The problem is, abstaining from these things says nothing when it's not your choice but instead the choice of your wallet or autism. If you have a genuine moral issue with alcohol or tattoos, I respect that. (T. Doesn't drink or do any drugs) but if mommy won't let you, you need to shut up.

tattoos are retarded, sorry youre a genetic failure

just

This post makes no sense

Is nobody going to point out how fucking gay and retarded this tattoo looks. It's not even colored in yet lmao. Just imagine how ugly this monstrosity will look once it's finished

jesus OP that shit is heinous. I agreed with your post and then you posted that shit, now you're making us all look retarded. Have fun with a giant wasp butterfly skull bug on your chest the rest of your lift you monumental retard.

On the other hand, OP made a good point. Some people get tasteful tattoos, most get trashy ones. Learn to discriminate between the two and don't just hate everyone with tattoos.

I'm sorry but they look ugly and trashy.

>I just got this house
>I'm locked into owning it forever
>I'll take good care if it
>build it up into something triple the value
>oh fuck yeah, this is a nice house now
>why not throw on a little graffiti.
>yeah right there in the middle of the wall
>who needs good artists, I know a street artist who can tag it up real nice.
>awesome. Now to get unrelated graffiti on several other areas of my house
This metaphor sucks because you can actually paint over graffiti.
Body art is retarded.

Your metaphor sucks because the last two points and "graffiti" are strawmen.

I have a sleeve and a chest piece. Bitches mire me all day.
Only get tattoos if you really want it. You're gonna hear dumb shit from both sides of the argument.

Oh yeah this too. Women ALWAYS want to know about my tattoos, always a conversation starter when I tell them about the stories behind my tats.

Is this tattoo Veeky Forums-approved?

Tattoos are removable you utter fucktard

tattoos are for uneducated swine :)

>This metaphor sucks
yes because you're calling it graffiti and not artwork, it's like having a nicely painted wall in your house, no one said anything about street artists or unrelated artwork
you can get professionals and all the same themed tattoos
I'm not even for tattoos and I think you're retarded for even posting

>tattoos are removable
removable like a hat, or removable like a tumor?

just imagine how it look with your gyno tits

Tats only work if they look good, and 75% of them including yours make you look like a fucking clown.

Zyzz had some tasteful ink, definitely added to his aesthetics. Anything past that has negative returns