Post your post workout shower routines and rate others

>Wash hands with anti bacterial gel
>Rinse entire body
>Use anti bacterial non scented soap (bar) on armpits and lower back
>Rinse off
>Apply shampoo to hair and massage in
>Apply more shampoo to beard and massage in
>Use shower gel of choice and lather all over upper body until every inch of skin is covered
>Take more shower gel and repeat with lower body, every inch of skin remember
>Rinse off shower gel and shampoo
>Take more showergel and apply solely to ass hair/taint and massage in
>Grab showerhead and hose down taint
>Hose down rest of body
>Retract foreskin and hose down glans
>Wash hands with anti bacterial gel and leave shower

do you have skin by this point?

Hair, Armpits, body, thighs (including taint), dick and balls.

>Turn on water
>Wash down chest, back, pubes/ball, ass, legs.
>no soap

>anti bacterial

How many times have you been sick in the last year?
be honest

Like painting or cleaning the house, from top to bottom.

>Apply more shampoo to beard
haha you wish. no way you're growing a beard with all those xenoestrogens you're absorbing.

I bet you even drink from a plastic waterbottle

Don't use antibacterial bodywash op. Look up the active ingredient triclosan. Your skin doesn't need it. Unless you've got shit or some other biohazardous material on you, its not necessary.

>apply water over body
>apply shower gel over body
>wash down gel
Simple

I usually just wash myself with water and every 2-3 days I use gel and shampoo.

>Turn on water
>Squeeze some gel onto cloth and proceed to wash myself
>Get lost in thinking of why she left me for 40 minutes
>Wake up when cold water hits
>Dry off

>Shampoo on hair
>Rinse it off
>Apply conditioner on hair
>While conditioner on hair, apply shower gel on body
>Rinse off shower gel fist and then the conditioner

Done

lmao @ all these pussys and especially OP

>turn cold water on
>take bar of natural soap
>wash hair, pits, groin and ass with soap
>rinse

done

How do you clean your dick, Veeky Forums? What is too much and what is too little?

I always pull back foreskin and gently use soap and water when I shower.

Also pull it back a bit and dab the top of the head with paper after I've sat on the toilet. Feels like you're gonna have piss trapped in there otherwise!

>turn water on
>hide behind curtain until it's warm enough
>try mirrin' myself
>get sad
>go in the shower
>too hot, adjust, now too cold, adjust back
>apply shampoo to my unkempt hair
>soap my body
>rinse
>get out

I pour some Plax antiplaque formula into a stainless-steel tumbler and swish it around my mouth for thirty seconds. Then I squeeze Rembrandt onto a faux-tortoiseshell toothbrush and start brushing my teeth (too hung over to floss properly - but maybe I flossed before bed last night?) and rinse with Listerine. Then I inspect my hands and use a nailbrush. I take the ice-pack mask off and use a deep-pore cleanser lotion, then an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I check my toenails. Then I use the Probright tooth polisher and next the Interplak tooth polisher (this in addition to the toothbrush) which has a speed of 4200 rpm and reverses direction forty-six times per second; the larger tufts clean between teeth and massage the gums while the short ones scrub the tooth surfaces.

I rinse again, with Cepacol. I wash the facial massage off with a spearmint face scrub. The shower has a universal all-directional shower head that adjusts within a thirty-inch vertical range. It's made from Australian gold-black brass and covered with a white enamel finish. In the shower I use first a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Vidal Sassoon shampoo is especially good at getting rid of the coating of dried perspiration, salts, oils, airborne pollutants and dirt that can weigh down hair and flatten it to the scalp which can make you look older. The conditioner is also good - silicone technology permits conditioning benefits without weighing down the hair which can also make you look older.

>turn on shower
>go uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

On weekends or before a date I prefer to use the Greune Natural Revitalizing Shampoo, the conditioner and the Nutrient Complex. These are formulas that contain D-panthenol, a vitamin-B-complex factor; polysorbate 80, a cleansing agent for the scalp; and natural herbs. Over the weekend I plan to go to Bloomingdale's or Bergdorf's and on Evelyn's advice pick up a Foltene European Supplement and Shampoo for thinning hair which contains complex carbohydrates that penetrate the hair shafts for improved strength and shine. Also the Vivagen Hair Enrichment Treatment, a new Redken product that prevents mineral deposits and prolongs the life cycle of hair. Luis Carruthers recommended the Aramis Nutriplexx system, a nutrient complex that helps increase circulation.

Once out of the shower and toweled dry I put the Ralph Lauren boxers back on and before applying the Mousse A Raiser, a shaving cream by Pour Hommes, I press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I always slather on a moisturizer (to my taste, Clinique) and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply a shaving cream over it - preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers - which I've found makes removing the hair easier. It also helps prevent water from evaporating and reduces friction between your skin and the blade. Always wet the razor with warm water before shaving and shave in the direction the beard grows, pressing gently on the skin. Leave the sideburns and chin for last, since these whiskers are tougher and need more time to soften. Rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starting. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never use cologne on your face, since the high alcohol content dries your face out and makes you look older.

One should use an alcohol-free antibacterial toner with a water-moistened cotton ball to normalize the skin. Applying a moisturizer is the final step. Splash on water before applying an emollient lotion to soften the skin and seal in the moisture. Next apply Gel Appaisant, also made by Pour Hommes, which is an excellent, soothing skin lotion. If the face seems dry and flaky - which makes it look dull and older - use a clarifying lotion that removes flakes and uncovers fine skin (it can also make your tan look darker). Then apply an anti-aging eye balm (Baume Des Yeux) followed by a final moisturizing “protective” lotion. A scalp-programming lotion is used after I towel my hair dry. I also lightly blow-dry the hair to give it body and control (but without stickiness) and then add more of the lotion, shaping it with a Kent natural-bristle brush, and finally slick it back with a wide-tooth comb.

>ensure muscles are activated, pullups and pushups if not
>step in, breathe to prepare
>only turn cold tap to max, continue focusing on breath to trick my body into relaxing
>start by washing hair first (as the oils from washing it last can go onto your skin) if very oily use shampoo (sulphate free, less irritation for hair and skin), if not just wash with the cold water
>apply conditioner (also sulphate free) every time as the water will strip moisture and you need to replenish it
>wash with QV intensive moisturising cleanser in this order: face, shoulders, chest, back, ass, dick (legs don't need it)
>flex muscles for a bit under the cold water, enjoy that moment where your muscles feel amazing
>turn it off and pat dry with towel
>mire self in mirror
>flex pecks, abs, maybe a cep or 2

rate?
additions?
any tips?

oh afterwards when my skin has calmed down I also use QV cream to moisturise also

> No diddies naked before shower

Are you even trying user?!

>nofap
>tfw when no gf

Zero

>turn on cold shower
>wash self with soap

why do you have to be such a faggot

>piss before showering because i respect my roomie
>wash hair with shampoo
>rinse
>repeat
>conditioner
>wash groin and ass with bodysoap
>wash body with bodysoap
>shave pits with bodysoap
>rinse

I only shower every third day

Some of you fucks don't wash all your skin? You must have sweat on there for years. OPs routine is the patrician shower routine.

>start off with hot water
>shave
>make water a lot cooler
>if I want, put T Gel in hair to prevent flaky scalp, leave in for a few minutes then wash off, do bicep curls while waiting
>proceed to do several pushups and situps
>scrub entire body with body wash
>make water very cold
>deadlift
>conditioner + shampoo

then i just trim nails, pluck my eyebrows, apply lotion, deo, and gold bond powder if i'm going out. I also always brush after showers, which is another routine entirely

Is it a problem that I don't soap my whole body? Just the genitles and butt crack? Oh and feet