Current Body Thread

>5'4 143lbs 20yo 4yrs natty
cbt, ask me anything and check this out drive.google.com/file/d/0By-tcuMKWGhCT2hidVlQQmpjZkE/view

tell me when the video is of you pulling down those pants a little more

>no homo

>5'4

why do you keep making these threads, Ive seen your face like 20 times now.

:3
user do you not like my face

mirin'. are you seriously only 143 pounds? I'd assume you'd be more around 155, even at 5'4.

ever think about juicing and going full Franco Colombu mode?

Are you related to tiny trip?

>5'4

5'4" is 160cm

Him and that other kid who looks like shit cause he probably has only ever used machines.

thanks dude and yeah something like 143, i've actually been losing a few lbs since the warm weather set in. and nah i don't want to go full wide-as-tall-mode for fear of losing my aesthetics and roids are more hormonally invasive than i'm comfortable with
no but i appreciate the comparison my fran
welcome to my thread :3

6'0 205lbs 3.5 years natty

this

not sure if troll

v impressive especially given height, miron chest development

Thicc. Routine?

Hmm, I'm 5'11 and 203 lbs. What are your liftan stats?

Can someone use the face app female filter on this photo

How's the weather down there?

No bit bigger than that. I'm 162 cm and not yet 5'4'', so it's probably 163 or 164 cm.

>user do you not like my face
You'll look infinitely sexier with a beard MM.

Ty
PPL
Approx 2/3/4/4 little less ohp, little more bench

I'm around 192lbs, 6ft, still cutting to get rid of my stubborn chest fat

Mirin' but you post all the time

nice rearo delteys

Dyel

Never been on a calorie surplus in my gym career, so I'm obviously keen to get some actual mass

>Approx 2/3/4/4 little less ohp, little more bench

Hmm, somewhat behind mine, though you look a bit leaner. Oh, well. Body composition and shit.

Delusional.

how insecure do you have to be to make this thread every day?

6' 185lbs

starting to cut now

you fucking watch how you speak to the Manlet Messiah.

for my V to show up like his do I really need to have low bf% and genetics or is there something else I should be doing
when resting its barely there, when I push my abs out a bit shits pops up like crazy

>have to scroll all the way down to find cbt
>not one zyzz picture

Damn I'm getting old

Goal
>starting to cut
Right move buddy keep going

>Damn I'm getting old

Yeah you looked like you aged a bit in logan but it was still a pretty good movie.

Also when did hugh jackman get such a shitty tattoo?

5'9 170
Bf% is dropping and strength is goin up

Bench 245x6
Squat 365x2
Deadlift 405x8

Haven't worked out since September. Thanks mom and dad for the genetics.

Kys stop posting all the time, everyday you're manlet ass is somewhere. If your looking for some social appreciation go ask your mother you fucking nigsger

You look like shit

Do you also eat nothing but pizza and beer?

i miss quad. i miss atiwab. i miss tinytrip. i miss nunu. i even miss fucking aguadito.

i've been here too long. also who would have thought fucking isley would be the one to stick around?

>thanks mom and dad for my thin frame and pencil neck

he looks pretty good though, stop being jelly

very nice obliques,mirin

you look good but holy shit we get it

stop starting these threads

Who do you call when you want something from the top shelf?

I dont think im gonna make it /fit..
Was out of shape due to 2 shoulder ops.
Starting getting back into things in Jan. Went from 83kg to currently 87kg. Hoping to bulk until 95 then start cutting.

But i still look like shit. How come i'm not gonna make it

what the fuck are you putting mascara and makeup on? you look like a girl.

nigga how'd you get so strong

His dad, who is equally jacked. They then stand on each other's shoulders and climb up like a barrel of monkeys.

5"11
180 lbs

cool shirt, you have a bit of a resting bitch face though, but you seem cool.

I'll take you to my hipster bar, we listen to punk bands that hate being called punk bands and we can talk about how Pwr Bttm is innocent while we smoke a viceroy for the funnys

bro you look like gaston

goin for that ottermode

not sure where to go from here

i domt even go to the gym

6'2 188lbs

start eating or you're going to the grave from this

nice too bad you look like every other skinny faggot and will impress nobody

still good for free pussy

>not sure where to go from here
Stop implying you're somewhere. You are nowhere. You are at a starting point.

>Tfw you'll never be a dwarf with sick core genetics.

Why even live?

Start lifting maybe?

KEK just imagining that made my fucking day

goal. routine?

Nice, routine?

Daddyyyyyy

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

I do 2 weeks of heavy lifting (usually 8 reps for upper body,and as low as 3 for lower body) then 1 week of endurance training( 16 reps@ 75% of the heavy weeks) weird as hell but my strength has never been so high and consistent

>184cm/6'.5"
>89kg/196lbs
>tfw ywn be aesthetic with a 34" waist

6'2" 200 lbs

Exactly 6 months in and can finally say it was worth it, haven't cut yet.

Lmao "I don't even go to the gym" I'd hope you don't, it looks like you got punched and now your body is caving in

morning weight 94kg

stop that

Could you go into more detail? What's your split and how many sets and exercises for a typical workout?

I've been lifting for about 1.5 months.

I've gone from 136lbs skinnyfat at 6'1 to 154lbs over the course of ~6 weeks. Strength is up all over the board. I'm taking mutant mass gainer.

Is this decent progress? If I had before pic my arms would be noodles and my torso would look like a fridge and no definition anywhere

fuck off dewey mate

You're full of shit if you really were how you described because that would be literally impossible.

5'10"
185 lbs
26 years old
Lifting for about 2 years seriously

quads too big for your calves

Dyel mode here.

5'10.5", 148lb, 24 yr

I've gone to the gym 20 times since the start of april and ever in my life.

65 press, 100 bench, 130 squat, 145 deadlift.

Don't know why you're so aggressive but I'm 100% serious. I started lifting the 3rd of April so it's actually more like 7 weeks but whatever.

I feel like you're looking at the pic too much. It's not as good as it appears; the lighting has a lot to do in derms of defining my biceps and torso

Mostly genetic.

>5'10.5"

WTF IS THIS SHIT YOU MANLET BOI

literally a woman

Would you have cared if I said 179cm, 67kg?

Lets see that back OP mirin hard af I'm 5'5 and cutting from 160 at 13% looking to stop at 148

here.

Saturday-legs=squat,legpress,isolated lunges,light stiff legged deadlifts

Sunday-back=t-rows,single arm rows,seated rows, pulldowns

Monday-rest

Tuesday-chest= flat BB bench, flat DB bench,incline DB bench, weighted push-ups, cable flies

Wednesday-deadlifts,and light core

Thursday-shoulders and 3 row/pulldown excercises= DB shoulder press,BB shoulder press (at about75° not 90),bentover rear delt flies,lateral raises
Friday-rest

I train with a girl so she gets some say in this lol,but this is basically routine.if I feel good that day I might add some shit in.also open for tips

Are you flexing your biceps? I sure hope not

hngggggg

So when are you transitioning?

Do steroids.

Because a lot of newbies will lie about time in gym to make up for lack of results. For 7 weeks you're on the right track but no one can tell you if it's good progress without before pictures

Also chill out with how much mass gainer you're using...almost 20 lbs in less than 2 months most of that will be fat.

the only one worth missing is supermang tbqhwufam

Recommended usage is 4 scoops. I take 2 post workout and rarely a scoop for a breakfast shake before class

He'd be handsome if he was a man

You look good user, keep lifting.

slightly cooler
can't grow one :(
thx
just bored and trying to dilute the shitposting dyels infesting this board
bodyfat, really practice engaging/flexing the different areas of your abs, and a heavy squat routine
cheers m8s
i give it my best jump :3
i wish i could stand on my own shoulders

6"2 250

meds made me gain like 8 kg of fat

this is when iwas leaner fe wmonths ago only did powerlifting training in this pic now im doin g bodyubuilding im cutting now hopefully ill look better then this after cut been focusigng a lot of upper chests and lateral deltect