Hey Veeky Forums im in a dilemma. So im a clean eater and i count calories and macros...

Hey Veeky Forums im in a dilemma. So im a clean eater and i count calories and macros, never drink fizzy drinks or juice. But the other day i ran into low calorie energy drink. Is it bad for me from fitness perspective or not ?

which one ?

sips boy reporting in

the zero calorie ones are fine

its some random brand

Have you tried the sugar-free energy drinks from Monster? They're refreshing, cheap and pack on a heck of a punch ;)

Perhaps Ill sip you around ?

Sugar free energy drinks?

From a health perspective, they are bad for you.
From a fitness perspective they are neutral.
But from a shitposting perspective? They are the devil's gift to Veeky Forums.

#sipboys

They have no real impact Veeky Forums-wise. Just time it so you don't crash during your workout.

sugar substitutes like aspartame are mild carcinogens. there's also a range of artificial colouring and flavours which are not good for you either. if that doesnt bother you then sip away.

if you're after caffeine for workouts just have a double espresso before hitting the gym, works faster and tastes much better. also it's purely natural.

A lot of them use aspartame amongst other thing as sweeteners which are dangerous in large doses. Drink in moderation and you'll be fine.

Okay thanks, mates. Btw drinking them becuase i like the taste and havent had one in more then 2 years

Literally one of the most autistic things I have ever read

When 2 drink? B4 workout?

no, after of course

hours before or anytime after

Why?

Had one every single day for the past five years and I'm still alive. They cant be that bad

if you drink it right before or during you get a system shock

Whats that? Sounds realy bad

Doses so large that it's irrelevant.

Even drinking way past moderation won't get you at that point.

So does aspartame (or other sweeteners in 0cal/sugar drinks) actually make you gain more weight than the sugar in those drinks or have I been living on momscience for 2 years

>sugar substitutes like aspartame are mild carcinogens
posts like this are severe carcinogens

>They're refreshing, cheap and pack on a heck of a punch ;)

show me a picture of you, I want to see what kind of faggot typed this

It's not going to murder you but given the choice all sugars should be monitored in your diet whatever they are.

sip

>no mention of Vemon
Shit thread. Get back to me when you boys discover the final sippill