You don't need to cut bro, you just need to eat

>You don't need to cut bro, you just need to eat
>You gotta eat breakfast
>You gotta keep eating

Anyone have a friend like this? Like, I'm not hanging around this negroid shirtless so he doesn't see what I look like, but all he says is "eat more, nigger." I'm trying to achieve beach bod mode and he keeps telling me to swallow mcdoubles.

Get off my lawn!

I've concluded that while /tv/ is the worst board, Veeky Forums has the worst people on this site. Every thread with a picture of a black person turns into a mesh of weaponized autism. Good luck OP.

literally all /pol/ crossposters that refuse to stay in their containment board

I actually didn't want to beleive this because every time someone said the same thing, they got trampled because of it.

your post has a fucking naruto picture unrelated to the thread or even the board theme. your opinion is irrelevant.

>black
>person

What did he mean by this?

>tfw i eat 3 mcchickens everyday

reminder you are on a japanese anime image board knock off

niggers think eating like shit will make them hot

especially niggeresses, look up how to get thick on youtube, its all black girls who think scarfing down mcdonalds will make them hot

you know what a reaction picture is right?
kek. thats not healthy user

naruto is garbage though

Your bro just understand that you're too fucking small to have developed enough muscle mass to make a cut wortwhile. You. Have. To, Eat. More.

naruto redeemed itself by having a character that is Veeky Forums incarnate

anime is low test incarnate

Does Rock Lee mode actually work? Should I walk around with leg weights on for months?

ok user

>small dyel jobber who got chads sloppy seconds because he died
it checks out

>chad will never come back

niggers r poopfags

pic rel8ed

id like to shove my entire fist up that ass

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

wtf is this some kind of meme now

some faggot has been copypasta-ing the same comment in basically every thread for a while now. it's not a meme but they are trying to make it into one. however, the free market of ideas is telling them "hey faggot, cut the shit." They keep trying to make it a thing. Either that or they think it is funny. Granted it can be funny if it makes sense in the context of a thread, but when they randomly post it it is annoying and ruins the joke.

wat a dumb fag

>caring about slavs and diaper heads lol

fuck of rock lee and guy were the best

maybe you're small and he just wants to help. But postpone bulking till September. Who would want to be a fat pig in the summer.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

Nigga don't shit talk mcdoubles that protein cals and carbs good as fuck.

>someone browses /tv/

Fucking hell why do I never meet women that want to get thicc. Was just dating a perfect woman and she got lipo to make her legs smaller fuck this shit

> But postpone bulking till September. Who would want to be a fat pig in the summer.

How to tell a normie faggot 101. If you base your eating habits based around how much time of the year you'll be spending around other people while shirtless, you're normie trash and need to not only get off this board, but Veeky Forums in general. This place isn't for you or OP.

Also, all you dickheads talking about "cutting" probably haven't lifted any more than a year anyway, and it'd make you lose everything you worked for, but you'll be happy about it because "OMG LE ABS XD NOW STACY WILL PAY ATTENTION TO ME" but Stacy won't look at you anyway because you're a DYEL little shit.

OP's friend is also a bro who's trying to tell him he's a skinnyfat little fuck and needs to eat more to build muscle before he even thinks about the word "cut," but OP's a gay retard and doesn't realize it.

I have lifted for 3 years and thanks for thinking I'm a normie. I wish I really was.

If you're not, then why are you worried about how you look in front of people shirtless?

Checkmate

cause I'm an anxious sperg, come on

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

If you're an anxious sperg, you won't be in those situations to begin with.

Come on.