Oatz thread

How are you preparing your oatz Veeky Forums?
Pic related is oatz, whole milk, banana, peanut butter
>604 cal
>84 carb
>20 fat
>22 protein

recently realized that milk is wrecking my bowels so i switched to yoghurt.

This way i dont cook the oatz though and I don't know if this is healthy or not.

Man thats not enough oats
good job on the pb though

How many is enough? I've got 70g here

>100g oats
>2 scoops whey
>water
570 cals 61 protons come at me

Morning oats is just milk in the oats left in the fridge over night.

I go oats, milk, sliced bananas, some maple syrup, stir, cover, set over night in the fridge, got cold cereal that the qtpies call 'morning oats.'

I keep running out of milk so I'm going full-on water for a while.

100g oats
50g peanut butter
150g banana
1 liter of whole milk

>put oatz into bowl
>fill with tap water
>blast that shit in a microwave
That's it. Pure and simple, none of this "flavor" faggotry.

i usually have butter on that

100g oats
25g peanutbutter
Teaspoon of vanilla soy protein isolate
Soymilk
Berries

Oats, water, walnuts, cinnamon

Oats and water. Eaten plain tastes pretty good without anything in it tbhfamalamadingdong

In a blender and drink it?

3:1 milk-oats here, tbsp of peanutbutter and .5 tbsp cocoapowder, creamy goodness (nohomo)

>40g quaker oats
>around 150ml milk or almond milk for even lower calories
>microwave for 1min so the oats dont soak up all the liquid, love when theres still a bit of it in there
>add bit agave syrup in there just a squeeze
>a bit of cocoa powder if feeling cheeky

around 200-220kcals, its my go to pre-bed snack, like 1h and half before sleeping
cutting sucks

I put just enough agave/stevia/honey/something to make the plain oats not taste completely bland, and sprinkle some cinnamon or pumpkin spice. As far as extras, I've done whey powder, bananas, peanut butter, and even microwaved protein bars and mixed those in. (Apple Pie Quest Bars+Oats+Cinnamon=HEAVEN)

Try switching to hemp milk (good for the environment because of its plant properties, and also rich in calcium and vitamins), or cashew milk. I find hemp is really, really good for giving oats a creamy texture. I find almond a bit dull though.

I do 44g oats and 200-250ml alternative milk with a banana and peanut butter, or blueberries, or grate an apple into it and then add a little bit of cinnamon, but I'm just starting out.

> 50g oats
> 100ml skimmed milk
> 50g grapes
> 100g skimmed greek yogurt
> Let on fridge overnight. Usually, I do 2~4 in a row.

275kcal, 40c/4f,14p

Why is cutting so depressive fit?

Is that semen on your PB?

I like my oats pretty plain. Salt, boiling water, frozen berries or raising + cinnamon

No cooking? Interesting

100 grams of oats
200 ml milk
200 grams berry medley
1 banana
60 grams whey
10 grams psylium husk
liquid sweetener
some water

mix all ingredients, lets it sit for 2-3 hours( or for breakfast prepare in the evening and keep it in the fridge)

get a big chunk of daily fruits, pretty much daily reqquirement of fiber, alot of carbs and protein, also low on fat

>250g Quark
>75g oats
>half a apple cut into small pieces
>1-2g stevia sweetener
>7-10 drops of myprotein flavdrops with chocolate flavor
>table spoon of of cinnamon
>add water (1-2 cups)
>mix and stir up until its a thicc cream
>microwave for 3 minutes
>eat the other half of the apple while waiting

Price (Aldi in Germany)
>container of 500g Quark = 0,79€ (we only need 250g = 0,40 € )
>500g oats = 0,39€ (we need 75g = 0,06 €)
>6 apples is like 2,50 € (we need one = 0,42 €)
>75g Stevia is like 2,50 € (we need max. 2g = 0,06 €)
>flavdrops cost 5€ and last around 50 serving of 10 drops each = we need one serving or less, depending on how many drops we use = 0,10 €)
>tablespoon of cinnamon is less than 0,01€)

= 1,04 €

Macros
>6g fat
>73g carbs
>41g protein

GOD TIER GAINS BREAKFAST

I usually eat 2 boild eggs for extra fat and a bit protein besides this and this is my daily entire breakfast.

You can vary flavdrop flavor and fruit, but chocolate flavor + apple is my favourit combo

>greek yoghurt
>dry oat flakes

cal
protein
wow that's fucking trash

ALDI is the shit my nigga
>my pet peeve: when people call it "Aldi's"

Your breakfast sounds way too involved for me. I like plain oats with cinnamon and apple. Don't need stevia, flavor drops, or other stuff. Plus three eggs boiled or fried. But I guess if you need the taste enhancement or the quark protein at breakfast it's good for you.

Yea. The flavdrops make it taste like warm chocolate pudding when its microwaved and its literally 0 effort to pour these on kek

if i did this my shit would be so huge it would hurt my ass

you guys do so much fancy shit to your oaks. am i the only who takes a bowl, fill it with milk and oats and chop some bananas in it?