Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3grn84gya58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop spending so much time on the internet

wait she confronted him in public?

for no particular reason at that time?

BACK TO POLL RACEBAITING FUCKBOI

Cave her skull in?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Back to tumblr faggot.

kek

>coward
Because he didn't violently attack people at the gym?

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Exactly. And HE lost his gym membership because of it. She went up to him yelling about how he is a "neo-nazi" and how "this country does not belong to white men" - my nigga Spence is all like:
>look ho, I got dis 95lbs to squat
>but I'm Jewish and a woman
>ayy security!!
>lmao u naziboi, security is black, now you're a coward and a cuckboi hypocrite
>wut
>what a coward you are for not doing anything even though the entire system we have today is arranged so I can scream in your face and if you do anything you will be shamed and punished and probably whooped by some fake natty white knights. remember when u got punched. hahaha! you're such a little nazi wimp! I thought the white race was supreme and all!
>lady, I'm about to hit my pr ova here wit dis 95 lbs
>I'm Jewish. And you're a Nazi White Supreeeemist (tm)
>ok please go away
>NO I'M BEING NONVIOLENT YOU'RE A COWARD LALALA LOOK AT THIS NEONAZI

will underage reddit user ever leave Veeky Forums ?

WHICH POST/USER R U REFERRING TO?

bump.

who here 'mirin Spencer?

I swear that man is a fucking balloon. It seems like he gains and loses 20 lbs every fucking week. That being said, he's a nice guy, although that entire scene is extremely fucking cliquey.

>publicly perform nazi salutes while saying "Heil Trump"
>be surprised when people think you're a Nazi

Spencer's a fucking idiot who should just leave the scene. He'll never be respected because he's tarnished any good points he makes with his links neo-Nazism.

If I saw him in the gym I would probably freak out and be too shy to talk to him. I'd probably take a picture or leave.

He has good genetics, he has potential.

>I would probably freak out and be too shy to talk to him
That's the exact opposite of what you should do if you ever see him, he's a very personable man.

is that alan thrall

>>publicly perform nazi salutes while saying "Heil Trump"
This never happened. He made a toast with his drink. Watch the video, you fuck.

>neo-Nazism.
Or you can stop allowing your opponent to frame your viewpoints for you. Anyone calls you a Nazi, you just roll your eyes and call them a Stalinist.

But that's not Richard. She spazed out on some random guy.
also youtube.com/watch?v=3grn84gya58

miring for courage, that's for sure

Jesus they shouldn't have shut down r/the_donald

Whi gives a flying fuck. People are trash, shes a bitch, he's a pussy, none of this is fitness related

I've gone back and watched it and you're right, but the people in the audience giving the Nazi salute and the "Hail Trump" do have clear undertones of Nazism. All I'm saying is that the alt-right is a way for the left to stigmatise good arguments on white nationalism and national pride.

As I said to user above, I don't personally think Spencer is a neo-Nazi, but he'll never be picked up by the mainstream media while he still engages with a group that is perceived by the majority of the country to have links to Nazism.

how do you know?

It is Veeky Forums related because Spencer is going to lead the right wing death squads and he is starting off by squatting his 95lb pr. I heard Jack Donovan was his personal trainer. Apparently they like to touch each other in the sauna.

Because that's not him on the picture, lol

>perceived by the majority of the country to have links to Nazism.
Horse shit. Every single right leaning group since fucking Reagan has been called "Nazis." It's the only insult the left has. Pretending it means something is a sign of weakness and submission.

Dude that's totally him.

Shit, I'm retarded. I thought of Tommy Robinson. I could care less about Spencer.

couldn't*

That's an israeli soldier though. /pol/ btfo

>>perceived by the majority of the country to have links to Nazism.
>Horse shit. Every single right leaning group since fucking Reagan has been called "Nazis." It's the only insult the left has. Pretending it means something is a sign of weakness and submission.

this

Don't lie user, we know you have a Richard Spencer body pillow like the rest of us. BRB gonna go hotgue some Rodins.

hopefully himself

>a select group of very loud internet babies think something is nazi
>haha this surely is a majority of the country
pls stop

wouldnt jews fighting each other be /pol/s wet dream though?

I'm pretty sure /pol/'s wet dream is a world where /pol/ doesn't have to exist.

kek

What is Veeky Forums's wet dream?

Human contact.

niggersgoingOHHHH.mp4