Fixing looking young

22 years old, considered to be 16-17 at every occasion.

How do I fix this shit? I can't even grow beard.

Lift, eat, sleep

Supplements can help slightly, I'd suggest Zinc, Magnesium, vitamins D3 and B12.

And don't worry so much, by the time you're 40 people will think your 30 and it turns out you were the actual winner.

Also, shaving actually increases beard growth, so shave regularly

This is the kind of average girl that I wish

keep 5 o clock shadow constantly or be babyfaced

Take up boxing and smoking

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

You are fucking lucky dude

ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS

I WISH I could look young
I miss fucking qt teen chicks, I miss being able to pretend I'm a virgin and have girls "teach" me
Now I look old & jaded, shit sucks

34yo here.
How do I look younger? I want to fuck teenagers so bad...

You do not want to change that.
I'm 27, commonly get mistaken for 23. You'll love it.

been there. Im 27 now and look like 22. Dont worry about OP, you are blessed

Drain your blood, it will make you look older.

Drink this guys blood and become young again

this is always so stupid but it still makes me kol

Hey OP can I extract your stem cells and use them for skin tissue renovation?

I'll send you a game on Steam for it

>22 years old, considered to be 16-17 at every occasion.
>How do I fix this shit? I can't even grow beard.

I'm 26, people think I'm 21 at the most.
I got years of going to the gym in and got to a decent size, I also have a decent job etc, as a result I'm getting the girls who like older guys, but I look good and have the life experience to be interesting and the money to take them anywhere.

PROTIP: Asking a girl if she wants to go to your house > Asking a girl if she wants to go to you mother's house.

>shaving actually increases beard growth

It all depends whether you have got babyface, when if so then you are fucked up (like this 40 years old actor/director looking 15) or whether it is not yet masculinised face.

He's right you know

Are you high, dude???

for any underage newfriends reading hoping to grow a beard, I will help you out. these 2 replies are just b8

>lift heavy
>sleep well
>stop eating shitty fake food
>biotin
>zinc
>pumpkin seed oil
>minoxidil
>beard transplant
>have good genetics

those are literally the only things that you can do to maximise/influence beard growth.
shaving does not increase the growth or thickness of beards at all

it does, are you an idiot ?
it also makes the hairs alot thicker

Please stop being retarded or remove yourself from this board.

It doesn't though.
What happens with shaving is that the base of the hair grows out now, which makes it look thicker.

Stop spreading false information

this

It's good to be young looking.
Makes you live longer.
Don't be sad your not a rotten old looking mess like others. Youthfullness means health.

I clump 16-24 into the same age bracket.

I'm 22 and recently someone asked me if I were over 15. Still manage to get laid surprisingly

fuck off retard

Looking young is good for girls.

In any other environment, like work or festive days, it's shit. Men won't take you in when you look young, and they trust you less.

None of that will do anything, it's all genetics. You'll end up looking like that garden gnome that gets posted here with this meme shit.

Love that cunt.

I'm 18 and can't grow a beard at all, but I'm growing a pretty cool moustache, soul patch and chin hair (I shave the chin hair desu)

I haven't shaved it yet because I too suffer from looking 16...

I bought children's tickets for the train until I was 17 ffs

I just want a beard :[

Are you skinny?

Been lifting since I was 14 so no

Bullshit.

I can attest to finasteride+minoxidil fixing my bald spot in ~6 months (tough it only stopped being thin hair once I switched from finasteride to Nourkrin)

Are you retarded?

she's no where near average
top 1% easy

it's a meme u dip