Cutting is easy

>Be me
>18
>Maintenance is 2800
>Cutting at 2000 cal
>Have big mac, quarter pizza and Doritos.
>1900cal
It this supposed to be this easy?

>2017
>eating fast food

>Maintenance is 2800

t. 5% bodyfat 250lbs athlete

I went out with my mates for lunch and got a burger with my dad
You do have friends annon,

How bout you try eating some actually nutritious food so you don't die earlier than you need to? You're not going to be getting fit anytime soon by eating big macs, pizzas and doritos every day...

post pic

>moderate exercise

lol

silly user, don't you know that macros and calories are all that matters?

lol there is fuck all nutrition in what you are having... you may lose weight but i find if i cut without nutrient dense foods I end up feeling like shit and my lifts suffer big time.

>Everyday
I only ate like that because my sister got emitted to hospital.
I usually have Protein shake, 2 bananas, tuna and either fish,steak or chops and potatoes for tea.

>no bodyfat in input
topkek. enjoy your dirty bulk

>moderate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Believing online calculators
>not putting 'Sedentary'

Enjoy being fat.

Use an adaptive spreadsheet to get your proper TDEE and change it over time.

Not that guy but why is that funny? Are you supposed to always use the bedridden setting regardless of exercise?

absolutely

That's not how you do it. First count your BMR then you add nutrition then you subtract exercise. It'll not be as easy.

Yes I do a hard labor job and even then I put in light exercise on mfp

>Are you supposed to always use the bedridden setting regardless of exercise?

Fatties have fucked metabolisms from being lardbuckets, and they tend to lie about how much they move around. Therefore, internet wisdom is to use sedentary.

>2017
>still using calculators and formulas

This site puts my maintenance at high 2200s; I've cut on 2800

You must be a dyel skinny fat faggot if you feel full eating this kinda shit.

Sorry, can you give an example? The way you phrased that is throwing me through a loop for some reason.

Don't trust this thing. It easily overestimate your TDEE. Care when assuming moderate exercise. Care when counting calories in pizzas and burgers because you likely gonna underestimate.
A person can run like a marathon or complete a triathlon with 2800 calories. You spend like 100 calories by km so ask yourself if 2800 looks right.

Not the same person but a more accurate way to find your real TDEE is calculating the BMR then adding up calories based on how much activity you get in the day. You need a exercise physiology book. They teach you how to do it. Basically you use your heart rate as a guide for caloric consumption.

What about one of those fitness tracker watches?

Well I don't trust even myself. I'm always recalculating my TDEE and measuring my food just to be sure. I won't trust any device that automatically does it.
I've learned from my mistakes. Stupidly overate >800 kcal for a long time. Now I sticky with my food scale and mcardle book.

Honestly it seems like it would be simpler just to figure out your TDEE by seeing how many calories it takes to maintain for a month.

Lol, my dad uses one of those and I laughed in his face when he told me that it said he was burning 3000 kcal per workout.

They're a joke.