Alright, lets end it here, who wins

alright, lets end it here, who wins
>entire ufc
vs
>15 silverback alpha gorillas

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Are the dindus fighting for welfare?

What is this new copy pasta?

She is incredibly cute.

whole UFC would win. that's like 150 fighters.

could have the whole HW division distract the gorillas for somewhile till rest of the group figures out how to use intelligence to build a trap/weapons eg. and win.

Imagine if she accidentally tripped and feel in the water and got all her clothes wet, especially that white top which you can see doesn't have a bra underneath

Actually scratch that.. Just Mark Hunt alone would be good enough. Just 1-hit KO all the motherfuckers. One by one.

That girl is fucking beat. Would not even look twice if i passed her on the street.

How are there so many virgins on this board when the standards are so low?

>That girl is fucking beat
Dude what? Where do you live?

>every UFC fighter moves to canada
>gain canadian citizenship
>go to challenge gorillas
>hand over every female UFC fighter
>sit and masturbate to the gorillas violently fucking our women
>tfw we have won

ez

Baltimore

Tfw German and I can't remember the last time I saw such a girl.

komm nach süddeutschland.
Hier in den Bergen ist die "Luft noch rein"

Bin Stuttgarter ;_;

some nerd on /tv/ posted it a couple days ago lmao

Wasn't that yesterday on a key and peele thread? Jesus summer is here, that blog post got so many (you)s and it wasn't anything to get crazy over. Fucking reddit

>tfw I was OP for that thread

the gorillas obviously

ufc guys aren't fearless superhumans, they often aren't even strong, they are just good at fighting other humans. try putting a gorilla in a leg lock and watch what happens

15 gorillas charging is going to make every single one of those men shit their pants, they'll be flailing, screaming, running and dying, thinking they'll ever have the composition to fight, much less fight effectively, much less fight effectively using teamwork, much less fight effectively using teamwork after seeing the guy next to them get his head torn off, is just stupid.

Assuming the gorillas are bloodthirsty they win. Those things can be over 200kg and will just snap your spine if you try your fancy moves.

Got a link? I want to read the (you)'s

do you guys think the humans are going to be capable of teamwork in such a high stress scenario? obviously not which means they lose. humans are not strong, they need weapons to kill animals