Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

clickhole.com/blogpost/can-somebody-tell-me-what-monsanto-so-i-can-hate-i-330
nytimes.com/2014/02/26/health/obesity-rate-for-young-children-plummets-43-in-a-decade.html?referer=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Notice that the two countries with the most obesity are the ones with the most mexicans.

almost 20% in my country but it's bullshit. i rarely see anyone fat let alone obese

more than anything i want all these shitty food alternatives to go away. no more mcdonalds, no more nestle, no more meme foods. its barely even food and its killing people left and right without any repercussion because people are too fucking complacent. bring back the shit that made sense, this isn't working.

Yeah, add in the negroes and imported Oceanians and it's a shock we have any food left.

Swedes are way fatter than that, not reliable with self reported data

I like fat chicks

I visited LA earlier this year and the only fat people were mexicans/hispanics.
I feel like they bring the stats WAY up for the USA given the percentage of the population that lives in the big cities.

whatz meme food?

you mena like pringles and skittles and foodstuffs/snacks

>Swedes are way fatter than that
Swedes or "people who happen to be living in Sweden"? Because fucking sandniggers are fat fucks as well.

There's some evidence that glyphosate (active ingredient in the herbicide Roundup, made by Monsanto) residue in many different foods (like wheat, corn, peas, and beans, for starters) is playing a major role in obesity. OP, do you have any correlating data on that?

>Hungary is the 4th
How will I continue memeing about fat americans on /pol/?

Good thing we don't have to pay for those fat fucks health care

>Hungary is the 4th
Should probably change it's name to "Gluttany."

>STOP IT!

I'm French, I thought we were way lower than that. I suppose it's due to the growing popularity of American food culture and the number of blacks

fuckn fat maoris and islanders
fuck off u shitters

Italy master race reporting in.
This is really a well known fact, the Mediterranean diet is simply the best, the ingredients here are just good food.

Almost all /thinn/ countries are using self reported data. Disregard this shitpost.

or 4 out of top 6 are anglos.

And what's a uniform trait of anglo countries? Huge minority populations.

Why is Hungary so hungry? What do they eat?

Can confirm Australia.

People don't really 'see' the amount of obesity because it's just become normality these days. I blame our obesity rate on the kiwi imports and the boomers.

>Mexico
>fairly poor
>second on the list
I think it's contagious, guys.

english makes you fat

Slav? Same, but babushkas and old guys are often fat. Till 50 years old almost no one is fat.

Yes, speaking english makes you fat, that's why obesity are spreading. can someone make a correlational study of this?

wtf, Hungary? Were you too hungry? Is there seriously that many fat people?

Anglo culture makes you fat. Eating unhealthy food in large amount and snacking is an Anglo trait. Plus drinking soda instead of water.

I'd say it's less specifically Anglo (although their love of fried food certainly doesn't help) and more Late Empire/Republican trait. Also, the fact that our populations are being intentionally poisoned doesn't help.

I feel your pain brother.

I seriously dont enjoy Balaton as much since I became a fitizen. Because I consciously look at the bodies of people and I swear 9/10 of them are disgusting.

>Muh Monsanto fear

This article is for you
>clickhole.com/blogpost/can-somebody-tell-me-what-monsanto-so-i-can-hate-i-330

>Is there seriously that many fat people?
Well, the younger generation (

You realize responding to someone who is stating things mildly with "muh strawman X" just makes you look line an idiot, right?

Many fat Swedes are most likely overweight rather than obese. These words usually have different definitions in statistics like these.

>hungarians
>obese
more like our BMI is almost as high as amerifats and mexicucks, but we have low bf%.We are ready for the upcoming racewar, fags.

Which uni do you go to?

How do Japs keep their people so healthy and thin? Didn't they have some sort of law to keep people from getting fat?

Fat shaming at a cultural level.

niggers and spics
/discussion

Japanese people become diabetic the second they put on a couple of extra pounds.

>Europeans self report
>Talk shit about Americans

LOL the level of shit tier science in that graph gave me the beetus.

Modernity really hit humanity like a truck.

>fattest in Europe
J-Just bulking

I don't think you know the European countries.

Murrican education at it again.

Wow I guess they're really........... hungary xDDDDD

and you say carbs are bad lol?

look at the rice eaters in the bottom

unless it slows all these people's metabolic rates to a crawl (which would have symptoms beyond just fat gain), no. that's not it. though i am interested in seeing the evidence you're talking about, if you don't mind

yes americans are clearly obese because of eating beans

LMAO

US numbers seem skewed

>all hispanics fat as shit
>all black women fat as shit

They should just compare the whites, seems like only the South has lots of obese whites (my perspective as a Canadian).

fat shaming is rampant combined with asian genes tend to make obesity-related illnesses start to pop up at relatively low body fats

AntiGMO people are as bad as antivaxxers and climate change deniers.

Don't listen to them.

Okinawan diet produces the longest life span in the world, Mediterranean is a close second though

Wrong.

Some (not all) GMOs can be bad for the soil and damage it by eroding it, as well as taking nutrients out of it, therefore also damaging us as we have less decent agriculture to manifest crops.

And many GMOs exist which produce larger outputs while taking less land and resources to grow

>Some (not all) [plants,crops] can be bad for the soil and damage it by eroding it, as well as taking nutrients out of it, therefore also damaging us as we have less decent agriculture to manifest crops.

>hispanics and black women aren't part of the US population

>non white immigrants or descended from non white immigrants that came into the US post 1965
>American
pick one

>americans will be a minority in their country in a few years
top cuck

>when amerilards think they are allowed to have an opinion on Europe's demographics

y'all sure are quick to call people unamerican who have done more for your country than any of you have with your shitposting on Veeky Forums

If we woke up tomorrow and all Americans would disappear from the face of the Earth the world would be a better place
Prove me wrong
>protip
You can't

Fast food and soda is actually losing money in the US the past few years. In fact, bottled water now is the most sold beverage in the US. That coupled with a substantially less amicable climate for illegal immigrants mostly from Mexico and the US is going to be at the very top of the charts for much longer.

Still fat as fuck, but not as bad as it used to be:

nytimes.com/2014/02/26/health/obesity-rate-for-young-children-plummets-43-in-a-decade.html?referer=

Given that you are our client states, of course we can.

>late empire/Republic trait

Haha thats cute. Because Rome right? I love history too!

I live southwest of pittsburgh, pa and it's fucking gross here. I literally almost have a panic attack every time i walk into sams club because of all of the fatties that are so fucking fat they have to waddle to walk.

I feel like a demigod in most cases here, haha

I think that the "fat makes you fat meme" only caught on in the US and a few English speaking countries are largely to blame. People tried to eat a high carbohydrate/high calorie/low fat diet for decades and got fat as fuck as a result.

There is plenty evidence that laziness, hedonism, lack of discipline and self-control is playing a major role in obesity.

Nice to be from Colorado, the only state that isn't fat as fuck.

I wish other states would legalize dude weed!1 already so we stop getting your refuse. I fucking wish we could require a visa to live in from other states "California? DENIED!!!".

>Italy
how are we the healthiest country of all but so much fatter than Japs and Koreans?

Italy is self reported (hence the asterisk), the pasta-niggers are lying. Italians are corrupt, sleazy and self-centered.

Man, the "Japs have a fat law" is a meme that needs to die. It was one company that was going to penalize their employees economically if their waistline was above a certain number.

It was delayed implementation for years until quietly dropped due to public outcry against it.

Notice how the rates are roughly equal to the amount of nonwhites each country has.

Clearly you've never been to Hungary my /pol- autistic friend

A significant number of white people are obese and lazy in the US. Go back to your containment board

I honestly don't understand Hungary, the fuck is going on over there?

I think it's the traditional foods
they are fucking loaded with fats & carbs

People eat like shit.

Also stop with the racebaiting please.

Obesity is found among people with low socio economic standards. Yes, lots of them in America will be black or Mexican, but in a country like Hungary, which is almost completely white, it's still the poor that are the fattest.

Why is this? Because fat food is the cheapest. its not a race thing, its poverty.

How then is Hungary much worse than places like Finland and Estonia with comparable diets?

Poor people also have less nutritional knowledge as well. You can get quality foods for cheap, but if you are raised on the cheap, fatty, sugary foods, then that is what you will buy in the market.

>stop with the racebaiting
Fuck off normie, this is Veeky Forums. You can leave if anything offends you.

That's a small part of the reason. Carbohydrates themselves don't make you fat, but because they are metabolized quickly, and carb-heavy foods also tend to be calorie dense, it's easy to eat more calories on that diet.

>haha, we're user! we're legion! we're le Veeky Forums!!!
>Veeky Forums vs. le reddit!!!
>every board is /b/
>nigger nigger nigger jew nigger nigger
>am I fitting in guys?
>ha, fucking normies, right guys?
You have to be 18+ to post here.

>food usually has smaller portions
>almost everyone walks or rides bicycles
>some of the women have aneorexia or vomit after eating too much but it's never discussed publicly

yes this is Veeky Forums
being an edgy cunt doesn't trigger or offend anyone- it just shows that you're a /r/the_donald poster who didn't lurk outside the /pol/tard pit long enough to realise that no one else finds "hurr nuggers are so dumb lol XDDD fucc JEWS" humour/unironic belief funny
you literally get this shit on /b/ ylyl threads, /pol/, /bant/ and nowhere else

I'm 32. Sucks how normalfag this place is getting, ffs.

Looks like /pol/fags are finally adapting and only (((((low-key))))) race baiting

A friend of mine (from the Netherlands) went to do internship in USA for 6 months. He came back 20kg heavier topkek

>smaller portions
This has a lot to do with it, just like France, I feel like countries that eat to enjoy are much slimmer than those who eat to get full.

Compare an American steak frites with a French portion... why do they pile on a kilo of fries? You get tired of the taste eventually.

you have no excuse to be retarded on Veeky Forums, or even be on Veeky Forums in the first place
how the fuck is a 32 year old not past /pol/ shittery at his age

It's funny because it's usually conservatives and poltards that say to stop racebaiting anytime someone exposes their racism which isn't socially acceptable outside of internet forums

The majority of mexicans I interact with are overweight. In fact, the only mexican I know who isn't is the guy who mows my lawn.

They just have a heavy corn-based diet and sugary snacks the only reason they haven't been the fattest country on earth is economic reasons desu senpai.

>why do they pile on a kilo of fries?

Blubberbutts eat those cheap carbs up. I think it's repulsive. I don't even go to Five Guys because they give you a fucking garbage bag full of fries, for some goddamn reason.

>They have a heavy corn-based diet and sugary snacks
I'd believe it. You ever seen how many calories are in a tortilla?

That annoys me too actually, I can never finish the fuckers before they get cold. A coworker of mine goes and gets 5 guys for lunch every day and manages to polish off two burgers and two orders of fries before his break is over.

The term "normie" didn't come into use here until quite recently, so that tells me a lot about your lurking days or might I say lack of those.

Also, I'm not offended by anything, just really fucking annoyed by cunts like you that can't produce any other sentence than "hurr durr niggers"

Go to /pol, go to /b and keep that shit where it belongs.