FPH/FPS

Previous thread full, lets get it rolling again

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

this pasta needs to die

>kek

but pic related anyway

SOMEONE MUST PAY

LARD GARGLING

Fuck fat people

You know, I used to get slightly annoyed when Europoors would talk shit on how fat Americans are, but then I got an office job. Literally 90% of these fucks are overweight to morbidly obese. It's like, how the fuck can you look in the mirror and say, "I'm alright with this."

I got got an office job and ended up being obese with a BMI of 37, it just creeps up on you seemingly out of nowhere if you're not paying too much attention. Currently have a BMI of 26.5, I want to lose maybe 15-20 more pounds before I start lifting again. Mostly because I barely have any free time until probably September so all I can do now is be careful with what I eat until I start going back to the gym.

Just be yourself bro.

>caring what Yurocucks think

Never going to make it

brits are just as fat

on a per race basis yeah

many office workers get breakfast on the way to work, go out for lunch, and pick up something to eat on the way home. They're eating nothing but fast foods that they have no idea the contents of.

The skinniest I ever got in my life was when I was working in an office. I'd have a glass of milk for breakfast, an apple for lunch, and a normal meat+veggie dinner. It was just the simplest and cheapest way to live without joining in the cultish obsession with going out to get lunch at noon.

I wonder if her blood is syrup.

I've been putting on weight on purpose on a while now.

How do people afford that? I've paid off my mortgage and only really pay for Internet, I still can't bring myself to buy fast food.

>400lbs
What the actual fuck

D E N S E

I didn't know people could say stuff like that on fatbook.

Sudden urge to throw 2 Pepsi cans at it.

That is disrespectful

I'm completely disgusted by that, and I'm not even american.

my cut is going bad, post shit about fat people so I get angry at them and wont eat that cake

>it written on a coca cola sign

How do I become obese fast?
There must be a quick way to becoming a blob in a year.

We have a shit cafeteria at work, so I switched to intermittent fasting. Skip breakfast, have big lunch at shitty cafeteria, healthy meal at home, fast again from 20:00 to 12:00. Not a single pound gained and I'm not that "health obsessed guy" at work. Still goes to show that even when half your food is crap, you don't need to gain weight.

OIL ANGLING

frankly i'm more disgusted by the fact that it's literally a monument to beetus and not that it's supposedly offensive

Please tell me this is from one of the fat acceptance satire blogs

>two large meals a day
that's more than i eat normally, that's not fasting, that's just not being a greedy fuck

>thank you for trying

True, I'll give you that

CRISCO BATHING

Where can I watch my 600lb life?

400 lbs that can't be possible right? can you even stand at that weight?

Projectfreetv

Thanks

>I'd have a glass of milk for breakfast, an apple for lunch

People at aushwitz ate more than that for their first two meals

Are you a male?

alright whats up with this pasta?

I lost 30 pounds eating pizza hut and mcdoubles.
Once I got serious about lifting I started cooking most of my meals. Even now though I'll still get McDonalds like twice a week. The problem with these people is they get a burger and then make it a meal. The soda and the fries are so much worse than the actual meal it's insane. That and they probably get 3+ sugar in their morning *coffee* as well as another soda for dinner. You can see how 100+ grams of sugar a day could fuck up someones metabolism and hormones.

America isn't even the fattest country, and if brits think their country is skinny they're fucking wrong, they're not that far behind us

>be medfag in training
>nurses make me install venous lines to practice
>fat fuck comes in, can't find a vein, skin too thick
>bring the small echo machine to find one
>bitch gets mad at me because ouch it hurts and tells me I suck
>nurses come try, can't find/install shit either
>end up installing a central line in his neck because all other veins are impossible to get to

Fucking fatties.

When you poke and miss, does fat start leaking out?

You do realize that fat is a solid at body temperature right?

SYRUP FREEBASING

CHOC CHIP CHUGGING

CHILD'S BIRTHDAY CAKE STEALING

this image truly, utterly sums up everything about modern america
a giant national tragedy perpetrated by a terrorist group empowered by our own foreign policy, being used to pander to the lowest, basest, most vapid form of patriotism, presented in an incredibly crass and tasteless way, to shill addiction- and obesity-causing sugar water
god bless the USA

Boogie is possibly the laziest person in existence. You're supposed to actually give people extra content with patreon tiers but his is just
>$2: You get nothing
>$5: You get nothing
>$10: You get nothing

Like what the fuck, it's just "give me money for existing" and people actually do it

Rage inducing

Isn't it like a mucus solid though? Like boogers? I feel like if you poked my nose, boogers would come out

You mean like a colloid? Yeah. But its sort of like marshmallows or jello. Even if you pack a ton of marshmallows and jello into a trash bag really tightly, and then poke it with a needle, its not like the marshmallow or jello will start leaking out. Colloids hold their form.

I bet you coke had them removed from their frame so quick

Does anyone have this vid to share?

Wait. That fat fuck has a patreon? He must make thousands a month making low effort unedited videos on youtube. No way that fucking Jew needs it.

Kek

>smashing

They wish that losing fat was that easy....

>you are the planet
That caught me off guard

>people actually do it
>ACTUALLY
Why tho?

>I'm not that "health obsessed guy" at work.

Giving a fuck what cow-orkers think? Why?

Tfw I would have had to go sit in a booth less than half a year ago when I was at 316 and now I'm at 220. Feels good man.

I can't find the video for this, been searching for like 20 minutes

please someone help I need the laugh

there was once a time

a time before

fucking nice job user
We're all gonna make it bro

......my feels

>victim blaming
lmao nigger poster

kek, they also did more cardio

please guys

Impressive work mate

well done mate

>not cornering the roll-bra market with an ingenious new design.

Low energy fatties are never going to make it.

Top kek

Hail Satan

A colloid is something like milk. It is a liquid solution where all the constituents do not separate on their own. Whar you are talking about is a Non-Newtonion fluid, like jello, that holds its shape except when deformed by a large force

Fat is held inside individual fat cells. Think like the little bags of fluid in a citrus fruit but way smaller. The end result is a thick membrane-bound paste.

You wern't kidding

He literally gives you nothing.

Even at $100, which adds up to the considerable sum of $1200 a year, he dosen't give you a single God damn thing. Not even an autographed nickknack or a shout out on his channel or tickets to see him at a con. If a motherfucker was giving me over a thousand dollars a year on paetron, I'd feel obligated to offer them some sort of personalized reward worth like a hundred bucks or something.

He's even hiding how much he gets..

>Too fat to donate blood
>still got snacks

Cuck yourself.

The fat isn't free floating in the body, it's contained by fat cells (adipocytes) that are held together and to other structures by connective tissue

I'm probably going to have to pay for it anyways.

No, it's mayo.

brit here. Ive literally never seen a super obese person in my life. Ive seen fat people, but never anyone so fat theyre immobile like you see in america

I live in the west midlands for reference. there may be more fat people in other place

>roid rage

quality post user