Tinder

what makes a good tinder profile photo? should i post a picture of my body shirtless if when it comes to face i'm at best average looking? i bench 100kg with a pause for reps easy so i look quite good for normie standards.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best pictures are the pictures where
>they can clearly see your face
>your good looking body is hinted
>you're well dressed and groomed
>you seem to be doing some activity (gives the feeling you're doing something with your life instead of a lazy bathroom selfie)
>it seems like someone took the pictures (aka : you have a social circle)
You don't need to fit all the requirements but the more you fit in, the better

be chad

If you're handsome, get a good face shot.
If your body is what's most appealing, get a solo shirtless pic from doing something that requires you being shirtless. So no bathroom selfies. If you don't have a casual shirtless photo choose group photo where your muscles still show through your clothes in comparison with others.
If you're tall, get a group picture where it clearly shows your height.

Pick something that grabs a girl's (assuming no-homo) attention.

tinder is for fags

You need a strong statement to go with the photo.
Just do what I did

Part 2

Alright, in this order:
>best portrait pic you have
>pic doing some cool sport/activity
>pic with friends
>beach pic
>pic with your dog/cat
>misc. something like you at a campfire or looking at a view while hiking.
Ask someone that actually knows photography to help you if you know anyone.

Awwww, yes do this.

Hey Veeky Forums is it a good idea to take a video of myself cooking or flipping a pancake or something like that. Then screenshot a good pic. Video cuz no friends.

Sean O´pry looks like a fucking Jojo character

I saw some semi serious studies on this. The recommendation was to have non douche clothed pictures (best) for all pics but the last which should be a douche semi nude bathroom mirror shot or something.

Pls repsond

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

>hair: black
>its actually white
shit/10

>>pic with friends
Fuck

I can see why this works.

I often get the same impression from threads on here, particularly on /b/ or something where they play that numbers for nudes game, or roll dubs.

I generally have more attraction for a girl I've seen fully clothed first, then when I see nudes my attractions through the roof, but if I see nudes first I generally don't give a crap and move on.

So yeah, couple of interesting photos first of you doing stuff, maybe a semi tight t-shirt if it's appropriate to peak their curiosity, then bam hit them with the best semi nude selfie you've got.

Any tips asking a girl out?
Like some clever and witty ways.
Already have her phone number.
I usually ask straight out but it doesnt work all the time

Asking out someone on a date just makes it forced, just say you wanna hang out.

According to OkCupid [1], the best profile photos for men have the following contexts in order of effectiveness:

1. With an animal
2. Showing off muscles (especially abs)
3. Doing something interesting
4. Having fun with friends

Interestingly, the following contexts were likely to give you less responses:

1. Outdoors
2. Drinking
3. Travel photo

Being good looking works no matter what kind of photo you are taking, so make sure to take care of your appearance. After that, just take your shirt off and go to the zoo with the m8s.

[1] theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d

>With an animal
is a cat good enough?

dogs are better because they show more responsibility and the ability to take care of a child or some shit

Although it's better than nothing

kek he looks like Polnareff or Kakyoin

just make sure it's cute

you want her to feel feelings

just get some kittens or some shit

also read the fucking source you mongrel

KILL
YOURSELF

Well written post user. We need more quality posts like this on the board.

outdoor activity with a dog is GOAT

thanks but most of my posts are shitposts senpai

Shitposts are what keep the board alive I guess

u have no chin

OkCupid found that photos taken outdoors had a negative effect on responses.

How are car photos rated? Like
.. Can I just stand in front of my cool car?

>Bought a black leather couch for my study.
>Wife has no idea why.

is this (or a cropped version) a good picture lads?

This is very cringey. Your blurb at the bottom screams desperation.

most women don't care about cars unless it's a flashy luxury car (i.e. Lamborghini) and only because it shows your wealth and status

just because YOU think your car is cool absolutely does not mean any women will think it's cool

The less serious pics I have the more matches I get, just try a lot and see what works for you,
Profile pics are weird, different things work for different people I guess.

Harsh but fair :(

I mean... What if the picture is ME, but the car is just a background prop...?

looks good as is... or maybe its just you ;^)

i feel that the whole activity and friends photo thing is bullshit. i have 3 selfies taken in my apartment as pics (face selfie, mirror selfie with clothes and a selfie that shows my face and upper body) and i get at least 3 matches a day in an area where you can get maybe 20 right swipes a day at most. you just need visually appealing photos instead of pics that are a blurry mess.

I've also found this to be the case when swiping women. I'm more inclined to swipe right on girls who have nice selfies than those who show themselves doing activities or basic bullshit outdoors.

why is your mouth so small

Blue steel

It's a swedish evolutionary male trait, to protect them from getting facefucked by rapefugees.

what's wrong with your mouth fuckboi?

Why so mean tho

id say im above average looking with a good body but i dont have friends or leave my house really so i dont have pics in group settings or pics other people take of me

what should i do here

>he fell for the manlet memes
topkek

Have someone else take a picture of you playing with a dog, thank me later

King joffrey looking fag

Pictures where you are easily identifiable
Pictures where you are in a social setting
Suit pic
Shirtless pic (playing a sport or swimming, etc)
Dog pic
Avoid selfies

Profile doesn't matter, just put bullshit and make it funny

if you want to be chilled out, say you get along really well and should hang out more
when she agrees, say how about this weekend

This board is slowly turning to shit

I mean, its all racebaiting, mfw no gf, tinder threads

Is it to much to ask to keep it about fitness?

And no, asking a not fit related question like "how can white bois compete" and then adding "to keep it fit related...." is just pathetic

Seriously, go somewhere else, anywhere

/b
/pol
/r9k

Just don't bring your shit here

TL:DR

>NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Have one with a dog or cat, it's done wonders for me.

Have one that includes any kind of interesting hobby you have, I do a lot of Renfaires and occasionally reenactments when I'm visiting family in Europe so one of my photos has me in my 14th century knight kit sans helmet and I've induced stuff in my bio like "wanna be knight errant" or "looking for my princess in distress" and the responses have been great. Black girls keep super liking me and it's always the first thing they ask about, lmao.

Otherwise just throw caution to the wind, you'll never see half the bitches you message anyway so why worry about saying something stupid.

>how can white bois compete
How can they though

I don't use shirtless pics or even hint that I work out even though I'm otter mode with well defined abs.
For me surprising them in person trumps getting a slightly higher match count.
It's like having a big dick, what do you think it's better:
telling a girl you have a huge dick and you are going to slap her with it or just suddenly pulling it out when things get frisky?
This is even more true for autists on this board who have nothing to offer but their muscles, don't reveal all your cards boys.

good, shows you w/ animal
wearing non autistic clothes
i would lose the hipster beanie though, you look like you have decent hair

I don't have hair like that anymore, it's much shorter. I was wearing the beanie because my hair looked shit. I have very thick, wavy, dark brown hair and I don't really know what to do with it.

I was wondering....I have tons of pics of myself with other females....Would this work or would it have negative effect?

Damn, this is so true. Some guy did that to me and he was drop dead gorgeous, muscles bulging out of a tight t-shirt, perfect face.

I planned to only get dinner and maybe a seductive goodnight kiss but we ended up balls deep in his apartment with his roommates next door. Good times

fuck off newfriend

Veeky Forums is doing better than ever right now

five years ago literally every other thread was a picture of wojak with >tfw no gf

go to reddit or misc if you are this buttblasted

Say "are you a noose because I want to put my head inside you and squeeze tight"

well I get laid regularly so you'll understand if I disregard your dumbass opinion

puppies fren

>tinder
lul
I use very underground dating website where my profile pic is literally me standing compleatly naked infront of mirror, no face.
I get shit tons of messages form guys.

The negative side to sites like that it rarely refreshes with new blood

>tfw I use the free 100 swipes which gives me around 4-5% match rate (delete & reinstall every two weeks or Tinder makes you less visible over time)
>8-10 matches per day
>translates to 1 fuck per week on average

Tinder is fucking easy mode and my pictures are shit. When I'm done cutting my friend who studies photography and has a nice professional camera will help me take some pictures and really up my match rate. When that's done I might consider getting the paid app for the booster function.

Tinder is really easy but they fuck you over by making you less visible. That's the only real drawback.

But he's not , seems really tryhard

>2015+2, being gay

>hobby
Should I ask my mom to take picture of me playing video games?

Get rid of Cartman on the left and it's perfect.

>this post
So much autism in one damn post

>hiding hairline with hat
confirmed for balding

Yeah, I am.

Having pictures taken with a DSLR camera is so game change you can't even imagine. Probably doubled the amount of matches I had. I think it's because you really stand out with an image of such great quality.

kek