How will Veeky Forums ever recover?

so?

Proof?

>be happier
>by listening to women
user, c'mon.

fuck women. literally, just get ripped and fuck women. Having a relationship is not worth it bros. Those who still believe between pure love between man and woman are delusional. Women are materialistic sluts, they cant love like we do

It's hard to maintain trap mode

why does everyone remove the usernames in these reddit posts? I want to be able to look them up and laugh at all the other dumb shit they write

While I agree that you don't need to be 24/7 tuned into the gym and your diet unless you're making money off of lifting, if it's someone's hobby or desire to do so you should respect that.
This story's made up, but has some backing. Women want a ripped guy but don't understand what it takes to get that way.

>they cant love like we do

Still can't get the bitter taste of this pill out of my mouth.

This just sounds like a fat girl cope, made up.

So the moral of the story is women feel entitled to have absolutely everything purely for the fact that they were born with vaginas?

Thanks reddit!

>Chad
>eating anything other than pizza
>fucking anyone other than Stacy

made up

upvoted

while you work out and eat right to get ripped, GREG eats PIZZA and fucks LOTS OF WOMAN with his DADBOD

literally nobody says this. A greek god gets treated like a greek god, Not like a "boy toy".

Joke's on you, I am far from having a perfect physique and I am a shit and boring person nevertheless.

Veeky Forums Resigned !!! XD

Its from The book of Pook. It's an anti-PUA book on relationship with women and life. Pook even recommends lifting but he doesnt recommend is trying to be perfect in every way because that's a path of insecurities and not taking action. And he is right.

>they cant love like we do

This makes the girls you dated more masculine than you are. You're looking for affection and you're getting mad that you aren't receiving the same amount of love that you give. Pathetic. No wonder women aren't loving you like you are loving them.

I have never actually meet a meathead in the gym. All the guys there are nice and have some intresting hobbies. An another thing why do they think fit people spend all their time at the gym? I spend about 4 hours a week at the gym and am down 40 pounds.

Sounds like you lack a fundamental understaanding of human emotions

wtf I hate being healthy now

it seems that you dont understand what true love means. sad!

so basicly, emotional betas will only get girls after theyve been fucked by a chad?

Gay master race wins again

No wonder there are so many homophobes, they are just jealous that they will never experience the true level of brotherhood that two men can feel for one another on top of love.

>Its from The book of Pook

oh good, i was right to delete it after reading about five pages.

This is from the Book of Pook, I believe. Early PUA-ish stuff that's actually worth a read.

Youre just mentally ill. No one envies you.

This.

I just fuck women and have bromances (no anal, just making out, no homo).

What made you so bitter dude? I'm happily married, have a kid and workout with my wife.

There are materialistic sluts, true, but not every woman.

Just like not every poster on here is an autistic trap-loving faggot right?

is this about jason blaha?

>r-right?
Sure thing buddy

>used and discarded him as a boy toy

So they didn't hate it enough to not fuck him first.

Sounds like the ideal arrangement actually, all the sex without any of the pressure to commit to a relationship, they leave on their own. I don't think women understand who's getting the better end of this deal.

>implying working out at least an hour a day takes up any time at all
>implying a diet, A: takes any time to prepare after the initial preparation earlier in the week, B: affects ANYBODY but the person on the diet

A lot of people I've met lifting have genuinely great personalities, not as in nice (which most are) but simply entertaining and fun. Even if some are awkward they just have to find the right partner, and not some fat generic skank who gets her thrills talking about pop culture or drama or whatever normies talk about.

Just replied to a bait/preaching to the choir thread, gg

>Just like not every poster on here is an autistic trap-loving faggot right?

y-yeah!

Lifting is like 5 hours a week, eating a good diet would maybe be a couple hours extra a week.
So 7-8 hours a week is the difference between someone who is boring and someone who isn't?
People who don't lift and eat right tend to be lazy in other aspects of their life and would more than waste the 7-8 hours per week lifting and eating right.

sounds like you understand them too intimately

This. They were jealous of him spending time with steel rather than with Stacy. Maybe if they weren't such blood sucking whores he might have cared a bit more. He sounds like a happy guy, the unhappy ones seem to be the sloots

Veeky Forums always recovers, boy.