I threw my protein shakes away because I have finally discovered the ULTIMATE SOURCE of protein. Gallon of semen a day...

I threw my protein shakes away because I have finally discovered the ULTIMATE SOURCE of protein. Gallon of semen a day. The nutritionals blow milk out of the fuckin sky, and the male hormones in it build your gainz better than anything else.

Semen is the ultimate body builder protein. If you aren't drinking AT LEAST a half gallon every day, you aren't gonna make it brah.

I need to scrape off the underside of my desk.
I could win the olympia if I consume all that.

honestly this is the average sort of cum i wish i had been drinking in college

nothing really noteworthy about it but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather drink it than something objectively nicer because at that point you're like "ok you're drinking it but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this cum you're like, "ok it's just semen like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

gay memes aside

semen is actually pretty damn fucking healthy desu senpai

Innovative

Don't get it out off your balls and you won't need to drink it. If you jack like a retard your body will drain all the protein into making more semen.

So net result will be 0 and you've consume your own sperm.

>STDs are healthy

GOMAD?

fuck that, time to GOSAD

>feels bad man

Ancient greeks drank a gallon of bull semen a day, thus why they were so shredded

epic thread, friendo! be sure to include me on the r/Veeky Forums screencap!

If you eat test, it aromatizes into estrogen

OP is a troll trying to kill your gains

Spinach is healthy
Sometimes it has E.Coli on it.

That doesn't make spinach unhealthy.
That makes disease-causing viruses/bacteria unhealthy.

s it? Post macros.
Need some proof before I switch to GOSAD

Where do you get it from?

>how can milk even compete

>listing DNA as an ingredient

if more people catch on we are going to be fucked

when the supply dries the sperm companies probably going to put even higher pricetag on the quality sperm while secretly enslaving different creatures for extra sperm supply. only hope would be several companies fighting for foothold in this area instead of only few

i dont want you to fuck this up, so not another word

Not sure if serious

>1-2TBSP

Isn't the world record something like 10ml, which is half of a tablespoon?

I have personally seen cum shots of at least 50ml

tabelspoon is my daily load, when nofapping I can generate about one soup spoon and with girl even a little more

god damn

take lecithin, pygeum, zinc, lot of water, edge and you can go over 10 every day without problems...

You forgot to say no homo.

>Gallon of semen a day
I don't think I have the balls to do that

The world record is 14ml (average is 3-5ml) but there are videos of a few guys busting up to 20ml in measuring flasks.

There simply isn't enough room in the prostate, seminal vesicles and ampulla for much more than 25ml of fluid. Anyone claiming higher without proof is exaggerating.

Pic related is a little over 11ml. My record is 18ml.

>the nutritionals

your math skills hurt my head.

Lol @ 10 mls. The guy from last night emptied out at least a few tablespoons worth inside me

As someone with an interest in bdsm I came up with a fun punishment. Once a day you take a glass out of the freezer, cum in it then put it back in the freezer immediately. As long as you do this the cum should stay "fresh". Repeat the process for a month or 2 and you'll have about half a pint of your fresh cum for your sub to drink!

Top kek!

A daring synthesis

Just get a horse m8.

>Semen is the ultimate body builder protein
>tfw your boyfriend tells you the same shit and you know it's bullocks but you do it anyways because you love him

Brilliant bruh

pfft instagram models have known this for years

horses don't actually produce that much semen. pigs, on the other hand, jizz liters