Whats the cut-off for DYELs

Ive been working out for 7 months. Pic related.
I went from 79kg (174) to 93kg (204) as of today and im 190cm (6'3) tall.
Im not following any special program, im not roiding and im just trying to eat as much as i can. First pic is october 20th 2016, second one is 30 min ago.
>bench press 100kg (225)5x5
>incline bench 80kg (175) 5x5
>squat is shitty 110kg because atp
>deadlift is 140kg because atp
People have also been asking me if work out for the past 3 months while i was wearing sweaters. Now they ask me where do i work out, since apparently its very obvious. I tell them i work around the yard because i dont like revealing my power level.

So my question is, am i still a dyel by Veeky Forums standards or can i join the big boy league?
I even managed to get a gf, but that had nothing to do with lifting.

what do you do for abs?

idk if that's a rhetorical question, but the answer is nothing

Dyel?

1/2/3/4 (3 reps) is the cut off

What's your routine?

>>deadlift is 140kg because atp
What's atp?

the closest thing to it would be PPL i think
B-but atp :(

>I tell them i work around the yard
Why does every retard on this board say this sort of shit

adenosine tri-phosphate

in short,energy

That's what I thought as first but I don't quite see the connection between ATP and shitty lifts.

>admitting to people that you gymcel
have fun committing social suicide. It makes you look like a tryhard, and like you are trying to compensate for something. No one ever will say "woooooooooow user goes to the gym, he's so cool", especially if you're built like shit. If people cant tell that you work out without you having to tell them, then don't ever say you do. Even if they do notice, just make some silly shit up and that's it.

its anterior pelvic tilt. Don't believe everything people tell you buddy.
It basically means my lower back is kinda fucked up because of my shitty posture and too much sitting in my teen years.

lmao you retards don't realise how obvious it is that you're lying right? Unless you're too much of a dyel for them to doubt that you don't lift anyone who isn't a retard won't believe saying crap like "uhh I just swim and do some pushups everyday". The Chad answer is "I play *insert cool sport like American football, football, rugby, swimming, water polo, etc.* and go to the gym"

just stretch your hips and lower back
youtube search "hip squat stretch", kelly starrett is your man, done.

Isn't that fixable though? It's an issue of posture, aye?

1/2/3/4 useless you're a really tall guy, in which case you still might look dyel to the eye

>It basically means my lower back is kinda fucked up because of my shitty posture and too much sitting in my teen years.

You know what would help fix that? Deadlifts to strengthen your lower back and hamstrings!

I say that i USED TO do waterpolo and swimming, which i did. But i dont admit going to the gym. Only my girlfriend knows.

>autism

You can fix atp. Do some stretching. I've seen an improvement in my posture from just deadlifting and doing some basic stretches every now and then.

atp isnt anterior pelvic tilt, you idiot

And by atp i assume you mean apt which is anterior pelvic tilt

Whatever you fucking loser. Modesty is a virtue.

I can't tell, does Veeky Forums actually believe this? Many people I work with go to the gym, even though I work in IT. You need to get out more m8

Why the fuck do you care what a bunch of people think on a anime based internet board when real life people are impressed? Rethink your priorities

because real life people don't really know the difference between a dyel and someone who's actually nicely built.

^this
You've obviously made some good gains though, look good.

>modesty is lying about working out
not only are you a lying loser, you're an idiot too

you look 20-25 lbs lighter than that - must be a heavy frame

addendum: you probably are getting enough stimulus that you will be hitting natty limit come a few months, which is quite good. Pretty intense noob gains, but in my experience it's around your current size that things slow drastically down. Also, the increased bodyweight is probably due to water bloat, I'd honestly estimate you at 180-185 if i saw you irl

oh and that was a dumb thing to say, of course you aren't going to hit natty limit. Thought about "90% of natty limit", as in noob gains are over, which is a good time to start juicing

>, which is a good time to start juicing
stfu retard

Dyel

what? His mass progress is gonna slow down considerably, if he thinks he's small now that's the proper path for him. Can't believe the weight he states but he must have a really heavy frame

Mirin those arms bra. Long arms well defined. No lie bitches love that.

just stfu faggot. if you use steroids or advocate it just stfu

Are you mad nigger? more people use them thatn you think. Don't act like a delusional newbie - If you lift properly noob gains flock in quick as fuck but afterwards maintain at a steady pace barely bigger than OPs current state, if he thinks he's not past DYEL due to bigorexia he needs to get on steroids, simple as that

stfu i aint mad but stfu

you type like a double digit IQ nigger

Except if you have lower back issues, deadlifts make them worse you absolute fucking moron. I basically never exercised my entire life and sat on my ass for basically the entirety of my life up until recently, and doing deadlifts, even with perfect form and slow progress gave me lower back pain.