Gym attire

Gym clothes thread. When does season 3 come out edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/4wex/works/15837231-born-to-die-world-a-fuck?p=t-shirt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
youtu.be/SeeIrnTdQuE
youtu.be/VVIPfSgnetA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me and my gymbro
i'm the one wearing the orange outfit

I have 30 eurodollars to spend on clothes someone link me the dankest tank tops to buy. The more meme the better

This is some high intensity meme shit

For a second i thought the dude was streching his own leg

i bet that dumb nigger thinks hes actually being serious and that hes cray cray so she took this pic to upload to social media and all her ratchet friend commented on "OOOOH GIRL WHITE PEOPLE CRAZY" when in reality this guy probably has a 10/10 sense of humor and did it ironicaly.
why are niggers so stupid.

It's romper season, faggot. Tank tops are so 2012

>Trump depicted as not being obese

lel

What
The
FUCK

Who the fuck wears that to the gym

thanks Veeky Forums

Fuckers are $100~ each

>wearing clothes from an edgy tween cartoon

You sure are making it user!

>Caring about what other people think of you
>Making it

Wowee

Did the coded colored shirts become a thing or is it just a way to spot an autist at the gym?

>coded colored shirts
Post pics user

>*BUUUUUUURP*
>H-hey Morty did I ever tell you about how nihilism is for intelligent people and everyone is-is- hold on Morty *takes a swig of liquor* is a complete and total idiot besides me
>G-gosh Rick.... I-i really.. Oh geeze
>I-it's *burp* it's true Morty- look Good isn't real but Wub a dub dub dub, get schwifty!

LMAO

This and the "feeling fit buddy" thing from last year

You want to make everyone as uncomfortable as possible.

>When you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you.

This

Cringe

>toothbrush in the sink

Disgusting

Get this on Japanese and I'm buying it.

He's not obese.

it's not in the sink blind bitch
it's not being reflected, it's infront of the mirror

Kek

Oh my god. I needed this giggle.

Does anyone know where I can buy this, maybe in tank top form?
I want to lift in it.

Kek this. Nihilism is a worst brain bug than communism. It ends up destroying a society from the inside.

he's definitely on his way there, if he isn't already considered obese

Fucking Kek. I'd wear that if my gym wasn't full of kids (YMCA)

I would wear it.

only right answer

To be honest I really like wearing one-piece workout clothes. They're really comfy.

Trump/his doctor lied on his health report. He claims to be 6' 3" at 236 lbs. This puts his BMI at 29.5, just below the cut off for "obesity." However, Trump is clearly shorter than Obama is who is 6' 1", as you can see in the video of them meeting at the White House after the election.

Trump is a height e-statting manlet that lied to keep from being classified as obese.

redbubble.com/people/4wex/works/15837231-born-to-die-world-a-fuck?p=t-shirt

How did I know you were going to post that picture. Holy shit, you libs have no original arguments.
>tucked shirt
>60 year old man
>sedentary life of business.
>8 year old picture

Hide your power level

homegym mustard race, so sweatpants and shirtless or sometimes a tank

Trump is pretty fat but he's taller than Obama at 6'3".

Kek

That is a sikh

>HURR DUR SICKS ARE BRO-TIER DUDE, THEY'RE FUCKING BAYSED!
Nobody fucking cares, nigger. Go suck-start a shotgun

Tried this one out last week, got some weird looks though

but.. but it's still a sikh

OH BABY IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE

He's right, though. Sikhs aren't Muslim, you fucking retard.

Sikhs aren't muslims though and they don't blow up shit.

This. Fuck their whole disgusting species.

I really want a T shirt with a smug anime girl, but it's hard to come around. I've found two tshirts - one was sold out, the other I am not sure if I should order it from China. I've heard they send some fucked up quality tshirts.

I would wear something like this, but I am not sure there are many people who go to Veeky Forums in my country. I doubt anyone would notice how autistic these t shirts actually are.

It's visually disgusting, so don't wear it either way.

Wearing that in public.

checkem

Lol go make a better Veeky Forums meme shirt faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

ok dude

Good physique. Too bad it's attached to a goofy looking mother fucker like you my dude.

Uh so what you are saying is that the sink is backwards against the wall? That IS the reflection

I went to a very expensive art school

Imo if you are trying to make one of these, you could try a pic instead of a phrase. A picture is worth a thousand words after all. Also putting words on yourself for others to read is cringier than putting pictures on yourself for others to see.

go away Jordan Peterson. You are allowed to hold a philosophical view without having to act upon it, you fuck.

Sikh gains bra

can you pull it off?

Not the same guy but honestly that is the issue with Nihilism. It attracts a lot of pop-philosophers who misconstrue or completely miss the point of many great writers. Of course no one is forcing you to act on it but it's pretty clear that pop-nihilism has spawned this "everything is shit so it doesn't matter what I do" ideology that is held by a lot of young people these days. They love the hopeless abandon part but conveniently ignore the part about creating meaning in your life despite the absence of hope or god as this would compel them to actually make something of themselves.

>
>
[spoiler]>[/spoiler]

Or you know, she knew he was being ironic and didn't care because the outfit was funny enough to take a pic of but she wanted to receive credit for the humour of the pic so she included herself in the pic with a deliberately over the top facial expression

because it's compfy

kek you're retarded

>t. att whore

here is your (You)

>like you my dude.
>that filename
>thinks it's op
wew lad

This is why I prefer to distinguish between nihilism and existentialism
nihilism is "there is no meaning and there can be no meaning"
existentialism (to be more specific you can call this belief absurdism; existentialism technically has a bit more to it than this) is "there is no meaning except what we create"

I swear only the biggest try hards were these shitty super hero ua shirts in the gym.
kys

That photo is from April, dipshit
To say Trump isn't obese is denying reality

I always just wear too-big shirts that I got for free by singing up for newsletters around school, I've collected dozens by now.
I don't see any point in spending money on clothes just for the gym, where you're kind of expected to look like shit anyway. Plus seeing people wearing lifting meme shirts gives me conniptions, it does.

Agreed.
They are always seen doing olympic lifts but hardly anything weighing more than one blue pl8.
Like you shouldn't be wearing a superman shirt if you struggle to clean and jerk lmao1pl8.
I can do that even though I've never learned how to do the movement.

But that's my point, what's the point of criticizing some idiot's interpretation of a philosophy rather than the philosophy itself. Like read a fucking book rather than taking an easy shot at a cartoon.

The "everything is shit i'll do what i like" ideas have always been around it's just that they make memes about it now. But yeah i agree wholly on people completely missing the point of nihilism in general.

Wtf, I'm an existentialist now
It's sort of like quantum physics, the particulate does not behave like a wave or a photon unless it is being observed by someone, same with meaning, there is no meaning to a rock sitting on the bed of a lake, until a kid picks it up and makes it skip on a lake. We create all the meaning around us because we are capable of consciousness.

Reeee! Once again betrayed by my urge to project my insecurities onto blacks.
Pretty much spot on as to where I'm coming from.

>He's not obese!
>Yes he is, look at him
>Of course he's obese, he's 60 years old you asshole!
every time

Actually no, these ideas were not the mainstream, it's like furries and mentally unstable SJWs, before the Internet and TV these freaks were ostracized from society, as they should, they do not provide anything positive to society other than degeneracy, which degrades the society. But now that we have TV, making freak shows of these people youtu.be/SeeIrnTdQuE or the Internet allowing these degenerates to create a community and never allowing them to grow out of their phase youtu.be/VVIPfSgnetA

Now with TV and Internet we have the very contagious brain bug of nihilism. It's very easy not to care for things and very easy to fall into a hell of depression following this ideology. Rick and Morty isn't that harmful, the problem is people taking a fucking cartoon seriously.

Pics or didn't happen

Ayy Metokur cracks me up.

Am i for real

What about the punk movement of the 70s, wayyy before the internet? ideas of meaningless and separation from society?

Or hell even all the literature that was written in the late 19th century. Get it out of your head that degeneracy has any actual meaning other than "things i don't like".

Anyway it's late, just read more and ignore the people claiming to represent any philosophy and don't label other people as being "nihilists" or whatever.

What if i printed this on a shirt and wore it at the gym

>Iraq's anavar province

kek

Cringe