SKELLY GENERAL

In this edition of skelly general our fellow skeletons and ex-skelly's give each other advice, tell stories and give tips.
Get in here skellys.

left skellington mode but still feel like a skelly sometimes

Tfw 6"4, get mirins because handsome and dress nice, but have a horibble skelly body.

How did you escape skelly mode? Also How bad was it?

butter and milk,
people would make fun of me sometimes but that's it,it wasn't that bad

Yeah same, people sometimes joke about my milk consumption. Feels good

I was never a skelly (ex-fat) but I've been feeling pretty skelly these days

Im 24, 175cm and weight 54kg, im the true skelly here, started lifting 1 week ago, in any case theres no hope for me

I'm just breaking out of Skelly mode (6' 2" - 180lbs), and it's so fucking weird having a bit of body fat...like, my stomach has never been soft before, it's always been bony ribs and slightly disappointing abs, I'm enjoying the novelty, but at the same time I'm getting a little paranoid about putting more fat on.

178 cm here... 6 months ago i was 59kg now I am around 68, lifts doubled... there is always hope

Thats my goal, 65kg. Do you have any tips?
Do you drink milk? Weightgainer?

There is hope brah!

I was also a true skelly three years ago (21 y.o. at the time): 174cm, 58kg, 9% bodyfat. Now, after three years of training with intense passion and rage, I'm at 77kg. 11% bodyfat. Could even have done even better with the right diet. Just keep at it, don't skip a workout, less alcohol, enough sleep and eat healty

ay same stats,went from 59 to 78

187cm/6'2" 65kg/143lb right now, what is the fastest way to stop looking spooky without getting a bulging gut?

From 58 to 77 here

suck it in

Height and weight?

people tell me that I don't look like I have 78 tho
how about you?

i drink about 300ml of milk/day with my whey... I was doing SS for first 6 months and now I am switching to other program... I was also taking creatine and switched from fast-food/junk food diet to home-cooked... had to learn how to cook but it's better money and nutritional value wise...

Start lifting, eat lots of protein holding food like chicken, drink a lot of milk and water (water during your workouts). Eat rice, eat pasta. Eat salads. No soda's and no sugar, for some people, taking a mass gainer can do miracles the first two months when they start training

Also, do cardio every other day, low heart rate, during longer periods 45minutes to an hour to

>No soda's
>this
I switched from sodas to tap watter... I wouldn't recommend gainers tho, it's pure sugar... Protein shake is better option

Sorry nevermind misread it

I have the same complex. I was a skelly my whole life. 6'4 ans couldnt get over 165lbs. This year i turned 28 and in the last 9 months i have gained 30 pounds (195).

On the one hand it feels good to not be so skelly but i still kond of am. The problem is that i havent REALLY changed that much aside from lifting. I am worried that it's just matabism changing and im on my way to being fat without the control. Really fucks with my need to bulk eat for the lifting.

To all post skellys (6'3-6'4):

What should my main lifts and weight look like for a 10-15% bf that is NOT skelly status?

Currently 183 cm and 61 kilo. Am i ever gonna make it?

what about the cardio killing gains meme?

highly depends on genetics, at worst, you're skinnyfat and it will take you 3 years of slow leanbulking to get a "good" look, from which you can aim higher.

greetings humans

Typical ectomorph body, like the one on the left in pic related.

>ectomorph
dude

Ayyyy lmfao

who else wants do date smaller girls to feel bigger?

spoopy

5'9 , 126 pounds here

I did 10 push-ups and ate 3 meals today. Gonna be bigg in no time.

I didn't mean to give you a you but happy birthday I guess

thats me and im 6'0 and 125 pounds......
:)

>Weight 60kg at 187cm height
>Pick up lifting
>Hit 95kg as weight in the last weeks
>Strong as fuark while looking lean, but not too low bodyfat
>Bitches be mirin through my journey but now cocoon mode

It may seem that I just got fat, but irl the difference is huge. Also those are the pictures, left 60kg, right 95kg

Also I hope you get that the "lean" was a joke

I would have fucked your boipucci at 60kg

dude no fucking way you are 60kg 187cm in the left pic.
I'm 182 cm and 66kg and I look half your size, I can also see my abs and ribs and pretty much everything.

pst
pst
its fat

Thinking about it, the left one could be also around 63-65kg, that was two months of home lifting if I recall correctly.

This must be 60kg, first day of lifting with crappy gardening gloves

>that size at 60kg
Dude i'm 186cm and was 60 kilos a year ago (now 71), and there's no way you could be that big. Any other pics? (n-no homo)

This is me at 67kg and 6'0
You seem like you are at least 70+ in your left pic.
I would have to be like 73kg while 2 inch shorter to look like you

>tfw were skinnyfat but now skinny stronk

H-hold me

some good old progress
1st pic was around 115lbs at 5'10
last around 172

Holy shit dude, well done.

Me, would love to Smash a womenlet

How's that MADMILK diet going, milk boy?

thanks man, my life has improved greatly since working out

Shit dude thats great, any tips on How you did it?

I'm 185, 60kg. Just drank 1 liter of milk and 1 liter of chocolate miik today. I really need to hit the gym again, but i'm waiting for my exams to be over

Where are the abs?

I'm 183cm at 76kg and look smaller than both of you. dont you guys know how to measure yourselves?

Maybe you're just fat then. At that height and weight you should be pretty big with low bf%. Also, guy in the second pic might be flexing.

Drank a lot of milk an peanut butter and counted calories. did what ever i could to gain weight no matter what pretty much. It was pretty hard because i would stuff my self so much i'd vomit a lot, my appetite was so small i'd be constantly eating food thorughout the day Probably bulked to hard tho cuz i gained quite a bit of fat compared to muscle

ive never had abs even when i was super skinny and tried. As of right now i dont really do any ab work although i should.

Frame is a big thing, fat distribution and I guess general body composition. I'm 185cm and 71kg at my lowest and was a bony motherfucker. Now I'm just at 73kg and look quite a lot bigger, probably because of some training.

Imo, skellys who make it usually have the best bodies because of their natural cut look.

Naturally thicc here.

~184/185cm
~78kg

Skelington here, or at least pretty skinny. Arms are pretty thin.

I guess I have to be around 85kg to look like I have some meat on my bones.

Go petite or go home.
All the "high test" (usually fat) girls are gross

I drink 1l of milk a day and people say it's too much. I'd say the diet is going pretty good. Gained 5kg in 4 months.

Thats good too hear man. Im gonna make it

Spooky skeletons

it looks like you photoshopped two people

who here trying to get THICC

For me i think its pretty much impossible with the genetics i have, i do have a good body for getting that lean male model look tho.

I was 5'5 started bulking hit 130lbs, cut carbs entirely (less than 20g a day), lost ALL my bodyfat, hit 119, started eating carbs again now I'm 125 lbs but I look top CUT lads.

Pic?

anyone have that pic of that guy who gained like 40lb in a couple years?

Nice looks clean

I eat mostly eggs, nuts, red meat, the dark meat of chicken, and green vegetables. For supplements I take a multivitamin, fish oil, protien powder, and BCAAs. Feels good browski. No longer skeletor mode.

What kind of protein powder? Ive been usin unflavored whey but i have no idea if thats the best choice.

I use Pure Protein Plus because it was 2 for $30, but I recommend Orgain for taste, or Optimum Nutrition if you have $60 to drop on a supplement.

Pure Protein Plus has 23g of protien per scoop. I use two scoops and a scoop of flaxseed.

>around 115 at 5'10

That is basically me right now, good to know that there's hope.

Thanks man, i gotta look into flaxseed some more heard a lot about it.

Goodnight dear Skelly's, this thread has given me good feels and will fuel my lifts tomorrow. Thank you.

thats about 1.5 years of progress
my diet has slipped a lot aswell

How did I do?

I eat two of these while at work, plus 3 other meals throughout the day.

Skele in perma bulk

Fuck me thats alot of potatoes

damn looks good user howd you make the green beans

Too many? I need carbs to leave skele behind
Olive oil, salt, pepper, oven at 425. Cooked the potatoes and green beans together

Also btw the stuff in the middle is chicken, it looks just like the potatoes but it's not.

5'8
130lbs

How to proceed brothers?

>be skelly
>currently sitting at 5'9" and ~135-140 lbs
>emaciated fuckin twig my whole life
>sit here struggling through doing dumbbell exercises with 28 lb dumbbells
>probably doesnt help that i commute with my bike 10 miles a day
>ugly as fuck face as well so i never get anyone anywhere
>drink smoothies at night to get more calories that have oats, milks, peanut, yogurt, almonds, fruit and it is messing up my shits and making them all messy leaving me with mudbutt every fucking day

i actually like thicker girls especially ethnic ones. too bad im too ugly and autistic to get any

tfw 25 year old virgin

If you want to end skellydom you must EAT and you must focus on getting your big 3 numbers up. If you can squat 2x your body weight and deadlift 2.5x your body weight you won't be a skelly anymore. So quit doing fluff n puff routines and focus on barbell compounds.

I'm 6'3 and I just got to 170lbs. after being 150lbs. my whole life. I know that I'm still skelly but it's so intimidating that I need to get to 195

Good job, looks like you're definitely making it

How do I gain an appetite as a skelly?
I've never been a big eater and food is the hardest part for me.

You see my skeleton, your appetite must not be for food, but for success.

But it is, I'm forcing shit down me as much as I can but it makes me feel constantly like I'm going to burst.

It's gradual, the more you eat, the more your body will become accustomed to larger inputs of food. Your body will also desire more food the more you work it.
Also eat more protein/calorie dense foods to get more bang for your buck.

It's been working for me, keep pushing

Cheers pal

How long did this take?

I'm 6ft 148

>implying I get to be picky
Hoho haha

I second this guy, I'm 78 kg at 6'1 and still look much skinnier than your 60 kg pic

Been out of the hospital a couple of months now. Anorexia my dudes. It sucks and ruining my life. I don't wanna be skelly anymore

My girlfriend is 106 pounds. I love it and I don't feel like a skelly, is that so wrong? 6'1 160 lbs btw. I just feel sorry for our kids mang

Bro I'm sure you're not that ugly also girls care less about face than you think, I have very asymmetrical face but trick girls into thinking I'm attractive with posture, personality, charm etc. and if you're into thick ethnic girls they are less picky, just get swole my guy!

Which do you guys dislike the most, your skinny arms or skinny legs?