What to do with small wrists?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Get-Stronger-and-Thicker-Wrists
youtu.be/QQ4g5G8449Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cut your wrists off.

Reroll genetic lottery

hopefully I'd be higher than 67 inches this time

get thicker forearm muscles and enjoy the contrast.

Cut them. They will grow again but bigger

shrugs

Accept them and just lift. I swear my wrists have gotten slightly bigger since I started lifting but I could be imagining it.

Throw concrete blocks and sand bags around. They'll grow.

Wear a watch or something like it.

i literally googled it

wikihow.com/Get-Stronger-and-Thicker-Wrists

Start flipping tires and shit to get your wrist and neck activated. That'll probably work after a year or two.

How would I do that?
I saw "127 Hours" and it looked rough. Nothing I couldn't handle but rough.
I would obviously have better tools.
I want it to be as fast and as painless as possible and a clean cut so it can grow back properly.
I'm thinking some kind of decapitation device would be most appropriate, like a guillotine? One nearby but it would be more a crushing than a quick slice,but it's the best I can get and it's better to get it done quickly while I'm still young and malleable.
I would do it on my left hand first to experiment and see the results, but then I'd be left with the humiliation of having one wrist bigger than the other and everyone knowing I cheated nature? I can't half do it, if I cut them both off at the same time it's more likely they'll both regrow similarly.
Wish me luck!

Meh

How big are they out of interest

6.3 inches at 5'7

bump

Whats so special about big wrists? mine are 7 inches

Mine are 4.7 inches at 6'1

unironically fap more. Make sure to switch hands

Nothing. Your wrists don't have muscle bellies in them. Just the tendons passing through that control extension and flexion, some nerves, your bones, and a few ligaments. None of that shit is going to grow any significant amount from training. Maybe if you abuse HGH you can get some acromegaly going on. But no, training is not going increase your wrist size by any significant degree.

Eat more
lots more

>get a round bar

>attach rope to bar

>attach weight to rope

>roll up string up and down using wrists
>get stronger wrists
>profit

This

Not this

ayyy fellow 5'7

What steam game are you updating?

what your wrist circumference? less than 6" here which is pathetic. my dick has more girth

got any watch recommendations anyone? I don't have a lot of money to spend on something like that. Is there some kind of entry level "nice but not insanely expensive" watch I could get?

why do you even need watch in 2017? don't you have a phone?

to look cool

your question would be valid if I were talking about getting a pocket watch though

>mfw my ex wife got me a pocket watch for Christmas like 7 years ago and it wasn't even some special engraved watch or something it was just some basic normal pocket watch like wtf do I need a pocket watch for do you actually expect me to carry this shit around if I'm going to pull something out of my pocket to check the time I'll just pull out my phone

buy a monocle and a top hat to go along with it

do thisyoutu.be/QQ4g5G8449Y

Small wrists here as well... caused a lot of problems in the beginning with pain but sall good now just using wrist wraps and helps a lot

Because men wear watches you literal child

>Is a manlet
>cares about what his wrists look like
I think you have bigger problems friend.